[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pangoro. Made from two of the best types in the game, both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: pangoro_by_shinyscyther-d6e40ij.png (497KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
pangoro_by_shinyscyther-d6e40ij.png
497KB, 1024x683px
Pangoro.

Made from two of the best types in the game, both constantly ranked among the best both competitively as well as astheticly.

Built the way I like to play. Huge attack and decently balanced otherwise. I main Doomfist and Reaper, as well as some tanks and healers, I love the style.
Mixing up the field doesn't come off as a gimmick as much as it is just an interesting mechanic to dick with.

Circle Throw is a great move and as I understand, Pangoro is gifted with a new, rare move in SM that lowers the opponents at and spatk by a stage each before switching itself out. That sounds entertaining as hell, I'm sure there's a lot you can do with it.
Designed by Aragi, accomplished with many designed that really get me excited about the game. Not to mention pre evo is a very good shoulder/companion mon designed by Megumi Mizutani. She does some decent tcg art. My favorite of hers is the promo Pikachu ex with the Jolteon and Electabuzz on it.

All that on top of such a simple concept. It's a big, strong panda monster. Who doesn't love pandas?
So many great traits make up thethis Pokemon.
Why can't I bring myself to like it?
>>
>>33218180
>Competitively
It's about RU level. Good in that tier, but don't expect to see it any higher than UU at most. Better than Scrafty at least.

Aesthetically I love it. One of my favorite designs.

Also Pangoro already had Parting Shot; it was its signature in XY. And Circle Throw is a shitty move to run on it.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.