[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Something you dislike about your favorite game and something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1486587460500.jpg (274KB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
1486587460500.jpg
274KB, 1200x666px
ITT: Something you dislike about your favorite game and something you enjoyed about your least favorite.

>love pokemon crystal
>cant stand back to back rocket hideouts

>Didnt enjoy X/Y much at all
>laverre town was comfy as hell, music in the game was pretty great overall too.
>>
>>33218073
>Love BW2
>The climax of the story ended way too early making it really disappointing

>Hate SM
>Love the music tho
>>
>Love B/W
Musicals were complete shit. Contests were better.

>Hate HG/SS
Some of the music was comfy.
>>
>>33218073
>Gale of Darkness
>I wish it had more interesting places to explore like dungeons and stuff

>Sun/Moon
>Character customization, X/Y did it better but at least it's still something
>>
>Platinum
I don't like the sluggish nature of the game, but it can be gotten used to easily.

>Pokemon Dash (i know it's low hanging fruit)
It was an interesting concept.
>>
>>33218073
Emerald gets kind of tedious between Lilycove and the Elite 4, and there aren't any good grinding spots.

XY gave us Hawlucha.
>>
>Love Platinum
The story, while was fine, felt like a bit similar to RSE's story. It did improved some parts of the story that RSE didn't, though.

>Hate SM
There's some good songs here and there, and I enjoyed the story/adventure on my first playthrough.
>>
>Love Platinum
>Hate the way the early 3D looked so janky on the DS

>Hate SM
>Love the new Pokemon and distribution of old ones
>>
>>33218073

>Love BW2
>Not a whole lot of interesting Pokémon to catch and if you want Fly you're almost stuck with Unfezant, or Crobat which is cool but if you want to use things you didn't use before you're out of options pretty quickly

>Dislike ORAS
>I dig the vibrant colors and Hoenn, and the PokéNAV+ is fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.