[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pikachu with a special cap and Z-move >Greninja with a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Ash trademark.jpg (61KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Ash trademark.jpg
61KB, 480x854px
>Pikachu with a special cap and Z-move
>Greninja with a special ability and not!Megaevolution
>Lycanroc with a special forme

How long until the actual Ash appears in a game?
>>
>>33217401

Him and Lillie will appear together in the Switch game
>>
>>33217401
>Finally, on the Nintendo Switch, you can play as Ash Ketchum, from the Pokémon Animé!
>Relive precious moments from the Animé in cutscene form!
>Battle trainers from the Pokémon Movies with QTE battles!
>In battle dialogue!
>Get a shiny Noctowl!
>Every Pokémon you get has Battle Bond in addition to its normal Ability!
>Coming soon to the Nintendo Switch... Pokémon Ash Edition!
>>
>>33217624
>Pokemon Thunder Yellow
>>
Honestly can he please just be like a surprise battler on the Battle Tree or something? I want Ash to just appear in the games in some way out of left field, with his special hat Pikachu. They've been teasing it so fucking much they might as well just do it.
>>
>>33217641
Fuck this is it.
>>
>>33217645
Which team, then? Pikachu, Greninja and Lycanroc are obvious choices but what about the other ones?
>>
>>33217645
Red fans would lose their mind and possibly explode from the thought of their precious hero being in the same universe as Ash
>>
>>33217652
Charizard is a must.
>>
>>33217624
Would you like to have the same pokemon league as in the anime?
>>
>>33217652

Pikachu
Charizard
Sceptile
Krookodile
Greninja
Lycanroc
>>
>>33217657
Redfags BTFO when?
>>
File: 1498565758300.jpg (21KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498565758300.jpg
21KB, 500x504px
>>33217675
>Krookodile
>>
>>33217657
I still think they should be. And really should have been from the beginning. Ash as a character would have felt that much more 3-dimensional if, from the beginning, Red was a character who did indeed exist in the anime, and was this great legendary champion that Ash looked up to and wanted to be like. Ash has always been obsessed with becoming a "Pokemon Master", but why? What's his motivation, who gave him this idea? It really should be Red.
>>
>>33217688
Its one of his best gen 5 mons tho, and if I'm correct it should be his first ground and or dark type?
>>
>>33217701
>and if I'm correct it should be his first ground and or dark type?
Gliscor and scraggy.
>>
File: IMG_1875.jpg (47KB, 377x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1875.jpg
47KB, 377x291px
>>33217624
>"BUT ONLY IF YOU PREORDER FROM GAMESTOP"
>>
>>33217692
I never really thought about it that way, people usually compare Ash to Red and I never gave it a thought that Ash would look up to him if they did exist together.
>>
File: Aces.png (921KB, 1176x735px) Image search: [Google]
Aces.png
921KB, 1176x735px
>>33217652
>>33217657
>Battle Tree Ash can use an actual competitive version of every fully evolved pokemon he owns (and Pikachu)

>Pikachu (in a cap)
>Charizard (optional Mega)
>Kingler
>Muk
>Tauros
>Snorlax
>Primeape
>Heracross (optional Mega)
>Noctowl (shiny)
>Donphan
>Swellow
>Sceptile (optional Mega)
>Torkoal
>Glalie (optional Mega)
>Staraptor
>Torterra
>Infernape
>Gliscor
>Unfezant
>Leavanny
>Krookodile
>Ash-Greninja
>Talonflame
>Hawlucha
>Goodra
>Noivern
>Lycanroc (twilight)

Yay or nay?
>>
>>33217707
Almost forgot Donphan.
>>
>>33217701
Donphan gible torterra gliscor and scraggy
>>
>>33217707
Krookodile is still BW-Ash's best mon, though
>>
>>33217726
Yay
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.