[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is more relevant than ever. How dare gamefreak insult the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: AnotherBust.png (415KB, 1024x545px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherBust.png
415KB, 1024x545px
This is more relevant than ever. How dare gamefreak insult the fanbase the way that they have. Does our dedication mean nothing? Candy paint midday lycanroc and call it a new form? Would you put this in your top 10 anime betrayals?
>>
>>33217079
your overreaction is unwarranted
>>
>>33217079
I don't really give a shit. I was more pissed that kanto got the special treatment and gf decided to make all the alola forms genwun pokemon only. I will never forgive them for that.
>>
>>33217152
You will as soon as they start revealing Johto alolan forms you fucking retard

Literally the only reason alola forms were genwun only is because they released genwun on virtual console giving you a way to get the regular forms too, gold and silver has a vc release now, put two and two together
>>
>>33217551
The only reason GS is getting a virtual console release is because it only makes sense for it to get one if the other gameboy games do. It wouldn't make sense for alola forms to be gen 1 and gen 2 but then exclude every other gen. If you're going to do johto as well, why not cover everything else? It's obvious the whole alola forms thing was just another example of gf's favoritism for kanto and them pandering to the nostalgiafag kanto crowd. SM were the 20th anniversary games and if you've already played them you should've seen the million kanto reference they stuck into it. Alola forms simply happen to be biggest one. Anyone who's played this series long enough knows johto always gets cucked. Judging by today's lycanroc reveal and the excuses of box legends we got for USUM, what actually makes you believe that gf is actually competent enough to go and make ANY new alola forms?
>>
>>33217079
>How dare gamefreak insult the fanbase
are you learning disabled?
>>
File: alolan_diglett.png (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alolan_diglett.png
113KB, 500x500px
This is what I would call an insult, how are they perfectly oh ok with shit like this?!
>>
>>33217079

how japs reacted?
>>
>>33217930
>hair whiskers are a completely new addition to diglett
>new ability that makes sense with the design
>pokedex explains design

still less lazy than dusk lycanroc
>>
Op is salty
>>
>>33218027
but we don't know those last two for new lycanroc so the only thing you can really compare right now are design
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.