[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's safe to believe we won't get new alolan forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1416782372295.jpg (27KB, 469x447px) Image search: [Google]
1416782372295.jpg
27KB, 469x447px
So it's safe to believe we won't get new alolan forms or megas in USUM, right?
>>
>>33214643
No, that's an unsafe belief.
>>
>>33214643
We could get new Alola forms. Hopefully. Otherwise it's just another Shillachu, the Necrozma abominations, and Lycanroc-Midday: carrot edition.
>>
Yes.
>game freak
>putting effort into anything
>>
>>33214643
They're putting effort into the Switch RPG game for sure. It'll be just as big of a jump compared to sprites -> 3D jump on XY
>>
>literally the first thing we've heard about the game since announcement is a new form
>WHERE ARE ALL THE NEW FORMES GAME FREAK
>>
>>33214643
are you really that retarded
>>
>>33214781
>implying they're putting effort into Gen 8's first set of games
Nigga, they've got a Holiday '18 Deadline to meet or Nintendo doesn't have anymore Big Releases to print Switch Money and they've been fumbling around since the end of XY's Development with ORAS, Gen 7 and Gen 8 all at the same time.
>>
i dont there will be any. ORAS was revealling megas by june. if this is the only info were getting in august. than september to november they have plenty enough info to get by
>>
>>33214800
While this is an overreaction I do feel they could have done better than "stick Midday and Twilght in a bender and paint it orange".
>>
>>33214800
The game comes out in 3 months and we know literally nothing about it.
You're gonna get new Necrozma, Pikachu, Lycanroc, and maybe Mimikyu forms, but that's it.
>>
>>33214867
*Midday and Midnight
>>
>>33214867
>>33214884
>"stick Midday and Midnight in a bender and paint it orange"
If only they actually did that, but this is just Midday with a bit more fur. There was 0 effort into making it look like a mix of the other two
>>
>>33214643
I like megas, but I'm willing to sacrifice them if it means not getting Alola shitmons ever again.
>>
>>33214765
>Alola forms
>effort
Some of the alola forms are easier to make than dusk doggo.
>>
>>33215015
nah, they all have new models and animation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.