[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the new form is called たそがれ (tasogare)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: IMG-20170806-WA0001.jpg (48KB, 604x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170806-WA0001.jpg
48KB, 604x583px
Reminder that the new form is called たそがれ (tasogare) in japanese, which mean "dusk", AND "dawn", also "twilight".

And are only 5 IDs for Lycanroc forms, only 3 of these are in the PGL
Lycanroc ID: 0 is the day form (which is in the PGL)
Lycanroc ID: 1 is the night form (it's in the PGL too)
Lycanroc ID: 2 is the new totem in day form from UltraSun (not in the PGL because totems don't get artworks)
Lycanroc ID: 3 is the new totem in night form from UltraMoon (no artwork as well)
Lycanroc ID: 4 is the new twilight from (which artwork's placeholder is still in the PGL)

There are 3 different Lycanroc, no more. Stop waiting for a "dawn" counterpart because the new one is already dawn and dusk at same time.
>>
I can't wait for you to be BTFO
>>
Dusk is 90% midday 10% midnight
>>
>>33214518
>There are two placeholders on PGL for totems, which did not receive artwork or placeholders for SM totems and likely will not receive for USUM totems.
Are you retarded? Do you even know what placeholder means?
>>
File: CXNhgzl[1].jpg (51KB, 382x500px) Image search: [Google]
CXNhgzl[1].jpg
51KB, 382x500px
There's clearly going to be a fourth form since the Dusk form looks a lot more like Midday than it does Midnight. If it were one form they would make it look more like an even fusion between the two instead of lopsided.
>>
>>33214518
So that means Dusk-Lycanroc was planned in SM, but it was removed?
>>
>>33214568
>There are two placeholders on PGL for totems
No you retard
There are only 3 artworks (day, night and the placeholder for twilight). 5 IDs, 3 artworks, so 3 regular Lycanroc and 2 totems.
>>
File: 1501813996426.jpg (182KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501813996426.jpg
182KB, 800x800px
>>33214576
Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>33214518
And the japanese name is a word that can be used for both dusk and dawn
>>
>>33214538
>Still waiting for the "dusk" form to be announced
>When you would think that two forms could have been announced at the same time
>Just like Midday and Midnight form

>There are people this deluded into thinking Game Freak isn't lazy

It's okay, anon, you can stop licking their boots now.
>>
>>33214645
Why would totems get ids on the pgl? None of SM's totems did. Why even give them placeholders if they weren't getting their own art? Do you seriously not know what placeholder means?
>>
>>33214694
haha fuck
>>
>>33214698
>>When you would think that two forms could have been announced at the same time

Oh you mean like Mega Mewtwo Y getting a movie deal and Mega Mewtwo X coming much later? Or do you mean like Mega Charizard Y being shown with the starters and Mega Charizard X popping up later in Pokemon: The Origin?
>>
>>33214673
I guess I'll stick with Midnight as my dog bro, then.
>>
>>33214718
IDs are a game thing, aren't related to the PGL
Non totem forms are 0, 1 and 4 so PGL has artworks for 0, 1 and 4. There aren't placeholders for 2 and 3.
>>
>>33214790
Then explain why Mimikyu's placeholder are 2 and 3. By that logic, they'd be 4 and 5 since the totem from SM would be 2 and its busted form 3.
>>
>>33214844
>by that logic
???
>>
>>33214576
it has the night forms reverse neckbeard mane. to form a star shaped mane. these are fused to form a star. there is no other form and even if there was why hype yourself over it when its going to be a slight recolor
>>
>>33214576
>There's clearly going to be a fourth form since the Dusk form looks a lot more like Midday than it does Midnight.
Midday and Midnight are practically recolors of each other already, Dusk is literally Midnight Form on four legs
>>
File: eyeyeuefvu.jpg (155KB, 741x316px) Image search: [Google]
eyeyeuefvu.jpg
155KB, 741x316px
>>33215705
>Dusk is literally Midnight Form on four legs
Check your eyes. seriously
>>
File: vg-usum-8-5-169-en.jpg (130KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
vg-usum-8-5-169-en.jpg
130KB, 578x327px
There won't be a dawn form
>>
File: qoWFnHT.gif (4MB, 308x234px) Image search: [Google]
qoWFnHT.gif
4MB, 308x234px
>>33215705
>Midday and Midnight are practically recolors of each other already,

You are blind

>Dusk is literally Midnight Form on four legs

And shitposting
>>
>>33215705
>Midday and Midnight are practically recolors of each other already

No they're not. Midnight has different shaped paws, its face looks a bit different, it has more rocks on the side of its torso, and it has a much shorter tail. Despite all of these they took EVERYTHING from Midday except for the mane.
>>
>>33214518
I see the logic, but there is the possibility that as there will be a new champion (only Platinum kept Cynthia), Midday Lycanroc is now free to put as a totem but Midnight is still stuck with Olivia. The clearly red Lycanroc in corocoro might be the dawn form. We will see.
>>
>it could have originally been planned that this pokemon will have forms that look slightly different - albeit unique - depending on the time of day it evolves
>in typical GameFreak fashion they fuck it up and make the first two forms version counterparts from one another
>this is probably what's going to happen in USM with the Dusk form
>the original concept is never going to be realized
Gen 8 when
>>
>>33214518
>Reminder that the new form is called たそがれ (tasogare) in japanese, which mean "dusk", AND "dawn", also "twilight".
You are completely full of shit. It means dusk, and can also refer to the twilight AT dusk. It doesn't mean dawn at all.
>>
>>33216625
>I don't know what I'm talking about but mommy let me the pc so I want to post something
>>
>>33214893
He's saying that Mimikyu and Raticate (only those two and no others, so they're not totems) have placeholders for additional forms on PGL, but they're numbered immediately after the normal forms. He's saying that if the totems did take up a number in the PGL numbering system, they'd both have later numbers than they do.
>>
Every other PGL image is numbered "____-00" or "_____-01" and higher for alternate forms. The Lycanrok image is weird because it doesn't match the normal number scheme at all. This means it's probably using an entirely different numbering system than the other PGL Pokemon. I assume that whatever numbering system they're using for it is counting the shinies as 2 and 3.
>>
>>33217377
Totem day and night in USM
>>
>>33214614
GF has been doing this since gen 3. They plan ahead the sequels/third versions, launch incomplete games and then make people buy them again.
>>
>>33214518
Green flashes and green rays are optical phenomena that sometimes occur just before sunset or right after sunrise.
>>
>>33215738
Good to know, thanks
>>
>>33217396
why do you think there automatically has to be a day/night division for wolf totems?

why do you think there is even a totem wolf, when the USM trailer footage can also be a shitty z move?
>>
Thanks, Game Freak.
>>
>>33214518
There are at least 4 forms:

0 = midday
1 = midnight
2 = ???
3 = dawn
4 = dusk
>>
>>33218866
Totem day...
Totem night...
>>
>>33218882
who says there's even 1 totem, let alone a totem for each wolf? It's just speculation right now

> Olivia always has midnight in S/M
>Kukui always has midday in S/M

there doesn't have to always be a division between both wolves in each game
>>
>>33218896
I don't think it's too outlandish to think each dog will have a totem battle in their respective games. Plus...I'm not about to be hopeful for another form at all until proven otherwise.
>>
File: 1499390861155.png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499390861155.png
13KB, 300x300px
>>
>>33218913
It isn't outlandish at all, but it's speculation and not a proven fact, just like it's not proven that the wolf in the footage is a totem

I also don't wanna be hopeful for a dawn wolf but I'd want there to be one either way and the possibility exists until the existence of a totem wolf is proven
>>
>>33217257
No, he's right, whoever said たそがれ means dawn as well is a retard, and so are you
>>
>>33218924
That's just Totem A-Raticate

020-1 is the regular Alolan Raticate and 020-0 is the original Raticate
>>
>>33214576
It's just a form change like Battle Bond Greninja. It isn't a big deal and that's fine
>>
>>33218968
>It's just a form change like Battle Bond Greninja

That doesn't change the fact that it clearly doesn't look like an even fusion between the two.
>>
>>33214844
Wouldn't he have two placeholders cause of his ability where he changes after being hit one time (which I imagine have separate IDs)
>>
>>33219094
Yes they do and yes it likely is
>>
>>33214518
>Reminder that the new form is called たそがれ (tasogare) in japanese, which mean "dusk", AND "dawn"

>黄昏
>夕方の薄暗い時。夕暮れ。
>〔夕方は人の姿が見分けにくく,「誰(た)そ彼(かれ)」とたずねるところから〕 夕方の薄暗いとき。夕暮れ。
>黄昏れる
>日が暮れて薄暗くなる。『空が黄昏れる』

????
>>
>>33219141
it means twilight, which is a term used to indicate the both dusk and dawn
>>
>>33214518
Dawn forme or a totem forme.
>>
>>33219158
No.
You can translate is as twilight, because the English word twilight includes tasogare / dusk.
But the definition of the English word doesn't change the Japanese word.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.