[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That wasn't good. Or enough for all the months without info.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: vg-usum-8-5-169-en.jpg (130KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
vg-usum-8-5-169-en.jpg
130KB, 578x327px
That wasn't good. Or enough for all the months without info. Hope you guys enjoyed Tasogare Lycanroc.
>>
>>33213151
Did you hear the new battle theme? Or notice that the english website updated?
We're getting a new trailer soon.
pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-huge-discovery-of-a-new-lycanroc-form/
>>
File: IMG_1593.png (664KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1593.png
664KB, 750x1334px
I'm happy Shofu isn't schilling like he did with sun and moon

This dog looks like ass
>>
>>33213151
It's just an appetizer for the big new stuff that we'll probably see in the next few weeks. Plus, I personally like it, even if it's not drastically different.
>>
>A Huge Discovery of a New Lycanroc Form

>Dusk Form Lycanroc will bare its fangs in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon.

>It's been confirmed that a new form of Lycanroc appears in the world of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon—Dusk Form. The colors of Dusk Form Lycanroc's body and eyes differ from those of previously discovered Lycanroc, Midday Form and Midnight Form.

>You can't get Dusk Form Lycanroc on your team by ordinary methods, such as discovering the mysterious Pokémon in the wild.

>So check back soon for news on how you can get Dusk Form Lycanroc, along with more details on the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games.

>You can't get Dusk Form Lycanroc on your team by ordinary methods, such as discovering the mysterious Pokémon in the wild.

Help.
>>
>>33213201
I hope so. Hopefully we get more new forms too.
>>
File: 1501784918238.png (156KB, 436x354px) Image search: [Google]
1501784918238.png
156KB, 436x354px
>>33213151
It's just the fucking Mid-Day forme but orange and with green eyes
It's barely more than a shiny
>>
>>33213151
>all the months
You mean the 2 months, you literal impatient autist? Like holy shit, anyone whining about a lack of info on games not even coming out until November and just been revealed in June should genuinely kill themselves. There's no helping your idiocy. You're a lost cause.
>>
>>33213229
> check back soon for news on how you can get Dusk Form Lycanroc, along with more details on the upcoming Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games.
>check back soon
Trailer basically confirmed.
>>
So if this is a "Dusk" Lycanroc that happens when Rockruff evolves when the sun goes down,

Is there gonna be a "Dawn" Lycanroc when the opposite is true?
>>
>>33213267
it's got mid-night form's hair as well. It's a nice link between the two original forms.
>>
>>33213278
Is there anything you AREN'T willing to defend? We're three months from release and all they've shown us are some new trainer clothes, a Pikachu mobile home and a glorified recolor
Unless they're REALLY trying hard to keep how amazing these games are a secret this is going to be the laziest third version since Pokémon Yellow
>>
>>33213285
>check back soon
>we have to wait another month before it's updated

Their definition of soon is different from ours.
>>
>>33213292
That's basically it though. It doesn't have Midnight's tail or smirk or anything.

It's literally Midday's model with Midnight's hair attached to it. You could literally download the models and make this form within minutes.
>>
>>33213343
>not wanting lots of surprises when the game comes out
>assuming the worst before we know anything

stay cautiously optimistic, anon. At least duskdog looks good, even if it isn't all that unique.
>>
>>33213151
At least this sets a precedent for news, so we can likely get something more soon, like CoroCoro coming up, or a trailer in a few weeks.
>>
Anyone has a link? I wanna hear the new music.
>>
>>33213377
Carrot dog only looks good because both of the original Lycanroc are good designs. This in comparison to them, and with the context of their designs (which we kind of have to base this off of) is pretty shitty.
>>
>>33213278
>proceed to type a post calling other an autist while telling someone to kill themselves over a pokémon thread

Seek help anon
>>
File: 1500834850707.jpg (33KB, 280x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500834850707.jpg
33KB, 280x304px
>>33213377
I stopped being cautiously optimistic after SM ended up a trainwreck. I had already lost patience after the even bigger trainwreck that was ORAS, in fact the last game I actually liked was BW2. Game Freak needs to wow me and show me something that would make me want to actually give the game a try if they don't want me to just pirate it and play it once so I could say exactly why I hated it.
>>
>>33213151
So,how do you think this mon will differ from the regular forms?
>>33213229
>You can't get Dusk Form Lycanroc on your team by ordinary method
I smell bullshit.
>>33213291
I expected that,but i remembered GF is lazy.
>>
>>33213384
Plus we have VGCs and Gamescom coming up too. The news drought's over and people need to calm the fuck down.
>>
>>33213497
I think it's time for you to move on, anon. You don't like the games any more.
>>
>>33213497
This will in all likelihood be the last game on the 3DS which would in theory be equivalent to BW2 and Emerald. Dammit I hope it is, I wouldn't say SM was a trainwreck but they were pretty underwhelming just like every game since then and maybe that was due to how much they marketed it. The catch 22 is that if they don't say a lot about a game, usually that isn't a good sign.
>>
File: 1498315537751.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1498315537751.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
So, anons. Is the hype finally dead or it never was there? I lost all hope, personally.
>>
Twitter is destroying this garbage lol
>>
>>33213608
For USUM, I'm not hyped yet.
>>
>>33213608
The hype died shortly after they announced the games, and didn't drop a proper trailer for them.
>>
>>33213563
I don't like Game Freak's current direction with the games. I like older Pokémon games, I've replayed different ones 2-3 times a year, I even loved Prism which was a brand new game with old-school design philosophy. I like Pokémon, I just don't like what's currently happening with Pokémon. I also don't think the games will forever be this bad; I fucking HATED Skyward Sword but thought Breath of the Wild was pretty good after Aonuma decided to make a radical shift in design philosophy and go back to Zelda 1's nonlinear gameplay. We just need either Ohmori to stop being Masuda Jr. or get some new guy doing the games that doesn't want to be Masuda the Third.
>>
>>33213640
Imagine a pokemon game botw style, where there's different stories surrounding each gym or whatever you need for the pokemon league and you can go to them at any order, with the entire world becoming a bit stronger the more gyms you beat. I think it'd be hard as hell to balance, but, you know.
>>
>>33213686
Please don't describe nightmare scenarios.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.