[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's only a few short months before USUM gets released.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

There's only a few short months before USUM gets released.
Have you completed your living dex yet, /vp/?
>>
Of course! I have one of every 200 pokemon that exist.
>>
lol no
>>
>>33211411
Nice try but there's 302 Pokémon in that Pokédex.
>>
>>33211432
Shit, I'm only 2/3 of the way there?
>>
>>33211411
>>33211432
>>33211448
sorry, but we're talkin the whole shebang.
all 802 mons, in bank.
>>
>>33211406
What do you think I am? A casual? Of course I completed it, like 2 weeks after the Pokébank update, with all breedable Pokémon rebred for them to have the black clover instead of the old blue pentagon, plus all forms and gender differences, even the ones only an autist would collect cause they're not even noticeable like the Torchic line. Also most of my living dex has hidden abilities. I'm only missing a few mythicals cause I'm stupid and came back to Pokémon too late
>>
>>33211406
Mostly, including all forms and gender differences. Only missing Marshadow and the cap Pikachu. I could use another Deoxys too.
>>
File: bahaha.gif (128KB, 160x128px) Image search: [Google]
bahaha.gif
128KB, 160x128px
>>33211494
>missing out on a mythical
>missing out on more than one mythical
and you call yourself a professional
>>
>>33211406
I once collected the living dex in RBY, GS
I had like half of the national dex in BW1
Haven't tried after that.
>>
havent touched sun and moon since december
>>
>>33211406
i don't because i dont have pokemon bank, but i've probably caught them all over the years, except for some event only mons that are event only and i we don't have gamestop in my country
>>
>>33211530
I have more than one of each (except Marshadow), I don't count them for my living dex cause they're from trades and weren't obtained by myself on my console.
>>
>>33211406
Yes, because I INJECTED THEM ALL YOU FUCKING NORMIE!
>>
>>33211626
injecting mons for pokedex entries is the single weakest move ive ever heard of anyone doing
>>
>>33211466
>not including all formes, including gender and language in your living dex

Why are you such a casual?
>>
>>33211576
Lol, and you say your shit is mostly complete. What a joke
>>
I wish I had the time and patience for that sort of thing
>>
>>33211939
>not including shinies
>not including generation markers
>not including separate specimens for battle-only forms triggered by held items
>not mentioning that all of these things stack with each other

If your living dex doesn't have 184 different Venusaur in it you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>33211406
Yes, I actually have. I finally got around to getting all of the Alola Pokémon just two weeks ago.
Looking forward to seeing how many I need to transfer to USUM to get the shiny charm
>>
File: 1383879267967.gif (2MB, 312x180px) Image search: [Google]
1383879267967.gif
2MB, 312x180px
The fuck is the point? I'll just have to do it all over again for the next game

and then the next game

and then the next game

and then the next ga-
>>
>>33212400
>implying that's not what I was implying with all Formes because that's what I'm doing?

I have multiple Bank for a reason. 3000 isn't near enough space, especially not considering I do competitive as well and have all of those I've bred and my playthrough Pokémon from Gen 3 on too from over 60K hours playing the series...

And yes for those who would ask:
>Do you even life?

Yes thanks. This is not near all I do. I just learn everything so I'm highly efficient when I'm playing.
>>
>>33211418
MOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>33212527
Wtf 60k hours
>>
>>33211939
Spinda scares me too much
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-210840.png (100KB, 1080x1214px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-210840.png
100KB, 1080x1214px
>>33212527
>>33212846
You've spent almost seven fucking years of your life just playing Pokemon, and likely even more dicking around in other videogames. Efficient my ass, how do you even defend this?
>>
>>33211626
>Being proud of cheating like a lazy neet
Yeah hope all your dreams of shitposting until you die of a cardiac arrest or something come true.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.