[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“I want to protect Nebby but I don’t want to battle.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: NeHSn5g.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NeHSn5g.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>“I want to protect Nebby but I don’t want to battle. You know the thing that’s essential to protecting Nebby. So instead how about you bail me out of literally every situation I get myself into by doing something careless and stupid.”

>“I’m going to shopping for the 4,000,000th time because I am a walking stereotype!”

>“Look I crossed a bridge! That’s my challenge! Please tell me how great I am!”

>“My monster of a mother just locked herself in another dimension along with the most dangerous criminal in Alola and she can’t hurt anyone anymore! Now you have to risk YOUR life to get her out of there because she took care of me once.”

>“You know how I said I don’t like battles? I changed my mind on a whim and now I’ll be a trainer. So in other words I COULD have been useful this whole time but I didn’t feel like it.”

She ruined the entire game for me. How can anyone like this obnoxious cunt?
>>
The only thing more obnoxious than her is her fucking fanbase.
>>
>>33206614
She only gives shopping once, I think. But most of your points are right.
>>
>>33206633
She goes shopping every time you reach a new town with her mang.
>>
>>33206614
Who cares? She's extremely cute, I'd do anything for her to protect and make her happy, if the game had the possibility to follow her to Kanto I'd do that too, I'm so sad I can't see her anymore unless I restart my game.
>>
>>33206667
Can you restart your life by jumping off the roof of your home too, please?
>>
The Japs like her. I mean, she's everything that Japs want in a girl:

>Is shy and clumsy, but everybody except the villains loves her in spite of her flaws
>Is girly and wears a lot of white, pretty dresses
>Has blonde hair and green hair, which is very rarely seen in Japan and is considered elusive
>Likes to shop and hates watching battles
>Has a mysterious backstory

I know 2chan hates her guts and I can't blame them, but she was designed specifically for three audiences - the little girls, the basement-dwelling otakus and the people who will like everything and anything about Pokemon.
>>
>>33206667
Pretty much this >>33206678
>>
>>33206686
>the japs like her
/thread
it's all that matters anyway.
>>
>>33206686
Does this make me japanese?

>>33206690
>>33206678
That wouldn't restart my life just finish it, and I want to live at least some more months to see you want to do that when we get even more Lillie in USUM.
>>
>>33206710
You don't know until you try, anon. Give it a shot and if you succeed be sure to tell us all about it.
>>
File: 1487654698772.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1487654698772.gif
3MB, 640x266px
You forgot the best part
>"Anon-kun, you're such a good trainer, I wanna be a trainer so I can be with you..."
>"Wait, what? Nah, hold on, I'm gonna go to Kanto where you'll never see me again. By the way, when I leave, the region itself is gonna die and feel devoid of anything to do other than the Battle Tree because I was literally carrying the game all by myself because the plot revolves around me and you're the B-Plot to this. Seeya in USUM where I'll do the exact same thing, Anon!"
>>
she could have screamed "THAT'S MY BAG, I DON'T KNOW YOU" and proceeded to kick them in the balls/cunt but that's too PG
>>
File: 1484076747509.jpg (460KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484076747509.jpg
460KB, 900x900px
>>33206678
>implying jumping off the roof of his basement would kill him
Nigga, his roof is literally ground level
>>
>>33206718
>the region itself is gonna die and feel devoid of anything to do other than the Battle Tree because I was literally carrying the game all by myself

this implies that Lillie is interesting or entertaining enough to carry the main game in any way whatsoever or that any Pokemon game doesn't become desolate after the credits
>>
>>33206722
Jump head-first after downing a bunch of sleeping pills, then.
>>
>>33206667
>Who cares? She's extremely cute.

Waifus ruin everything.
>>
>>33206743
Why? It's nice to have someone in the game you can relate to.
Also you all are caring too much about the main story, it's just 20 hours at most and she's gone for you to do whatever you want.
>>
>>33206667
Faggots like you are the problem
>>
File: Extra crispy.png (620KB, 651x452px) Image search: [Google]
Extra crispy.png
620KB, 651x452px
>>33206614
This right here. To hell with that worthless tramp.
>>33206667
For the love of everything that's holy, have sex. I'm on my hands and knees begging ya.
>>
>>33206730
this implies that Lillie is interesting or entertaining enough to carry the main game
>delusional
>>
>beginning of the game
>"YOU KNOW I ONCE READ SOMETHING IN A BOOK ONCE, ABOUT SHIT YOU ALREADY KNOW"
>"I ONCE READ IN A BOOK.."
>"YEAH I READ"
God I hate her, she's so repetitive, I'll give gamefreak props to at least giving her character development (in a way)
>>
>>33207192
>Implying having sex will make my autism go away
>>
>hating on Lillie
>pretending to be edgy to fit
This is pathetic.
>>
>>33206756
I can't relate to her. At all.
>>
>>33206710

>she was designed specifically for three audiences - the little girls, the basement-dwelling otakus and the people who will like everything and anything about Pokemon.

I assume you are not a little girl. Answer for yourself.
>>
Can't be worst than N though.
>>
File: 1490566616930.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1490566616930.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>33207501
>hating a shit character like Lillie and giving valid reasons why is edgy and pathetic
>>
>>33206614
Annoying little tart. I came to the conclusion that she has downs syndrome.
>>
>>33207813
Literally worse than N
>>
>>33207852
Good. Taking advantage of mentally handicapped is my fetish.
>>
>>33206667
I'm being serious right now you have autism and should kill yourself
>>
saging this mean thread
>>
File: 1499300605810.jpg (59KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
1499300605810.jpg
59KB, 400x463px
>>33207318
You won't know until you try it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.