[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't touched at or looked at these Pokemon cards i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon Cardss.jpg (1023KB, 2419x3226px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Cardss.jpg
1023KB, 2419x3226px
I haven't touched at or looked at these Pokemon cards in years. Is there website or something I can use to to check the price and potentially sell them? I don't mind using Ebay, but I'd like to know the correct-ish price first.

Here's a Excel sheet with the card and the set number. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JHpQRU58vOGMOpVCAhoowiCjkCSCBlV3jJWAohc6heM
>>
They aren't worth much in anything less than mint condition. You'd be lucky to get more than $50 for the lot desu.
>>
>>33206027
>thinking cardboard has any value
>>
>>33206363

It's over 1000 cards, but the ones in the binder are all mint condition, they've been in the plastic sheets the entire time. The excel sheet doesn't include all cards, but most of them.
>>
>>33206027
old cards haven't been good for a decade now
>>
I'll take them off your hands anon
>>
i see you also fell for the "pokemon cards will be worth something someday" meme
>>
dat charizard. opened it in my first booster back then. happy times.
>>
>>33206027
>>33206401
Pokemon has no legacy format so old cards only have collector value, and for the most part the collector value is nonexistent outside of base set rares and a few promos.

It looks like most of these aren't even that old, a lot of them from the RSE era. I obviously don't know every price off the top of my head but you're definitely looking at less than $100 for everything just at a glance. There's just no buyers for 99% of your cards. Pokemon has done nothing to keep its old cards valued high like MTG does so they all just become worthless over time.
>>
tcgplayer.net or .com

Also
Some places online buy crappy cards In bulk. I think 1000 cards is around 80 dollars
>>
>>33206401
I can see from the picture that they aren't in mint condition. I'm talking MINT condition dude. Taken from the booster and PSA certified like in my image.

You don't even have complete sets which would make them somewhat more sellable. But even then they wouldn't go for more than like $150.
>>
Depends.
In bulk ya get less but sells faster, if ya sell them as singles ya will get more but they'll sit around for awhile.
>>
>>33206027
no one here knows what theyr talking about. the charizard would be worth the most. and for the most part regardless of its condition, if it was 1st edition shadowless assuming its in some sort of in tact legible letter condition, with a few creases and scratches at most. if it was shadowless non 1st edition, a decent charizard with hairline barely visible scratches and no bends and good edges with little wear would get you around $400 un-graded, sometimes higher sometimes lower. now the charizard in your picture is neither of these to cut to the point it is a base set unlimited charizard, these are far more common and worth much much less, anywhere from $15-$30 for a fair price, Gem Mint 10 could get you alot more tho, maybe $100? there are some other pretty rare cards though like 1st edition shiny pokemon from the neo sets, and base set misprints and sometimes even base set promos. and for the record 1st edition machamp is also usually worthless.
>>
>>33208533
>if it was 1st edition shadowless assuming its in some sort of in tact legible letter condition, with a few creases and scratches at most
But its not, so shut the fuck up
>>
I'll give you $50 for the lot
>>
>>33206027
your spreadsheet should categorize them via set, not colour. also, you could probably get some store credit if you trade them in to some game store or hobby store that buys/sells individual cards.
no played cards will ever get you more than 100 bucks unless they are first edition base set. i bought my charizard for 80 dollarydoos here in australia. it was unlimited print run and was a little rough along the edges.

basically i'd rather keep them for nostalgia reasons. don't sell off your cards because you'd regret it.
>>
>>33206543
>getting a non first edition zard graded
>7
lmaoing at whoever did that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.