[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>both involve children >both aimed at kids >Japan pussies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 9

File: explain.jpg (84KB, 639x833px) Image search: [Google]
explain.jpg
84KB, 639x833px
>both involve children
>both aimed at kids
>Japan pussies out

Defend this
>>
The top go on to get married, the bottom never meet again.
>>
>>33205332
This
>>
>>33205284
your ship is dead tim
>>
>>33205332
They were still kids tho.
>>
>>33205284
It's almost like one is made by a competent staff of animation and story direction and the other is made by chinese in a fucking sweatshop
>>
>>33205284

Oguro (Interviewer): I haven't watched the episode, so this might be a stupid question, but did Serena's love (for Ash) come to fruition? (Note: This interview was conducted hours before the final episode)

Yajima (Director): It didn't in the episode. I ended it in a way that her love will hopefully come to fruition in the future. Serena told Ash that she's going to improve herself, and then come back to him. Afterwards, she did something that's revolutionary-worthy (laugh). In the middle of production, I added in a scene intended to show them kissing. It's just that I wasn't allowed to have them kissing on screen, so I had Serena's feet "floating" to show it instead.

Oguro: So depending on how you view it, it seems like they might be kissing, right?

Producer (No name): No, it should look like they were definitely kissing.

Yajima: (Laugh) Whether they kissed or she whispered something in his ear, that scene was supposed to be ambiguous.

Oguro: For Pokemon, the XY series is quite the transition. In XY, you guys included a scene where Serena was thinking if she was on a date with Ash when they were walking on the street, blushing and all. The drama itself is quite interesting, but it does make you think how her feeling will be brought to conclusion.

Yajima: I was the one who wrote the final episode, but I tend to put my pen down whenever it's their parting scene. "How should I end it so that it'd be fair for her" tend to be the reason.

Producer: The actual scene differed from the screenplay, after all.

Yajima: That is true (laugh). The scene had her riding on the escalator for a bit, and then she ran back up and kissed him. Naturally, the escalator will take her down again, right? So while she's kissing him, she'll be pulled away. That's the scene that I wanted to make.

Producer: Kids are the main target audience, after all, so among the things we can't do, this series is definitely on the edge.

They literally weren't allowed to show it
>>
>>33205332

Truth

It's been officially stated Ash will remain 10 years old forever, so we will never see Serena again

Serena is irrelevant and replaced by Lillie and Lillie will become irrelevant too once Gen 7 is over
>>
File: 534760.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
534760.gif
2MB, 480x360px
The top was from an era in Western animated films where something like this was accepted and not immediately seen as sexual.

An American Film studio would never release a film like "We're back!" in the US, let alone have a scene like this (two children innocently kissing) in it.

Also the girl was voiced by Lisa Simpson.
>>
Who the fuck are those kids?
>>
File: shippersBTFO.jpg (81KB, 1280x327px) Image search: [Google]
shippersBTFO.jpg
81KB, 1280x327px
>>33205354
What did they mean by this then?
>>
>>33205399
Rika's words 10 years ago I take also not seriously because that is 10 years ago and after 10 years, the opinion of the staff can change at this time. I do not think the Rika had expected that they had planned to give a main character love interest and it is about what was said afterwards in the interview and not what was said before. 2006 was also the time when we still thought they would never do something with a main character like love and certainly thought Rika this also because at this time was never the speech was. The interview from Rika is old and no longer up-to-date but the one from Yajima is new and the best example is the Rika in the new interview no more said ''that can not happen with Satoshi''. If Yajima is allowed to say something like '''that we hope and assume the Ash and Serena later become a couple ''., then that's a good example that the opinion of the staff has changed and exactly why did Rika say only what we all know and no longer what she said 10 years ago.

In addition, Yuyama knows about the interview with Yajima and the unknown producer.

The question '' Q: Satoshi does not show any interest in girls and never in love. Are there any reasons for this? Can you imagine some kind of "ideal pair" for him? What qualities should this person have? Can a person like this even exist?'' she did not even answer correctly. She has completely ignored this question, so it is suspicious that she only says what we already know and no longer says what she said 10 years ago or that she gave no clear answer to the question what was asked.

I think that is all the more confirmed the Yajima's interview is current about Ash and Serena and the interview by Rika of 2006 has long been laid on ice. That would explain why she did not answer the question because the staff's opinion has long since changed and therefore it does not matter what Rika said at the time because she doesn't write for the show.
>>
File: wereback.jpg (127KB, 920x915px) Image search: [Google]
wereback.jpg
127KB, 920x915px
>>33205366
>Not knowing "Were Back!"
Underage get off the internet
>>
>>33205284
when you skip chest day
>>
>>33205399

That Ash is a kid who hasn't developed an interest in that kind of stuff yet (and never will as long as the show is airing because he's eternally ten)
>>
>>33205284
How many of these threads do you need? There's been four today alone.
>>
>>33205434
He must get rid of his frustration
>>
>>33205284

Like Yajima said, they just did it to be "fair" to Serena before she's booted off the show, forgotten, and replaced by the next main girl (in this instance, Lillie)
>>
>>33205284
ash got kissed by Jessie and James. also melody in the 2nd movie.
>>
>>33205463

Those were on the cheek, while Serena's kiss was intended to be on the lips (though it was left ambiguous in the final product).
>>
>>33205332
SERINAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH HOLY FUCK
>>
>>33205434
>there cant b multiple different fags who like to talk about the same retarded shit all the time

i mean come on
>>
>>33205434
What?
>>
>>33205332
This plus Ash is with Lillie now
>>
XY is non-canon, Ash is too different from how he's portrayed in every other anime.
>>
File: japan is weird.jpg (71KB, 950x532px) Image search: [Google]
japan is weird.jpg
71KB, 950x532px
>>33205284
>kiss in a anime for kids is bad
>this is okay

dafuq japan
>>
>>33205365
>Also the girl was voiced by Lisa Simpson
Holy shit, I hear it now.
>>
>>33205544

Nudity isn't considered sexual when it's played for comedy.
>>
I think it's less about it being a kiss or for kids and more about it being Ash. If Serena kissed Asht he world would explode.
>>
>>33205284

The staff knew that Ash deserved better than to be kissed by such a shit girl, but they needed to shut the AmourShippers up forever, so they censored it
>>
>>33205284
Aimed at kids
>>
>tfw serenafags won
FUCK
>>
>>33205284
Satoshi-kun to Serena-chan wa kids desu.
>>
>>33205572
You dont know what censor means lol fucking retard.
>>
>>33205599

It's a hollow "victory", if it can even be considered one; the show will continue for another 20 years with Ash as the protagonist, while Serena will be lucky to even be mentioned with how little continuity the show has between series
>>
File: looking.jpg (8KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
looking.jpg
8KB, 210x240px
Why was she so thirsty?
>>
>>33205332
>>33205458
>>33205486
>>33205513
>>33205572
>>33205599
>>33205615
Sure is salty today.
>>
>>33205716

It's the truth though

Misty was forgotten
May was forgotten
Dawn was forgotten
Iris was forgotten

Serena will eventually suffer the same fate as the show continues on without her.
>>
>>33205365
Older animated features just have more balls in general
>>
>>33205284
>being this BTFO over an anime kiss
>>
>>33205741
Considering you spergs keep making daily threads about how totally not pissmad you are about the kiss, I don't see her getting forgotten any time soon.
>>
>>33205810

Autists on the internet won't, but the general audience (the one the show is aimed at) will

Lillie is already on her way to overthrowing Serena
>>
>>33205835
Pretty sure anime Lillie is the least popular of the three SM girls. But whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess.
>>
>>33205842
>Pretty sure anime Lillie is the least popular of the three SM girls.

I don't know where you heard that, but it's completely wrong, the least popular is Mallow
>>
>>33205849
She's the most popular in the west. Second most popular in Nipland. Lana is the other way around.
Nobody really cares about anime Lillie anywhere. It's game Lillie that's popular.
>>
What happens if another girl kisses Ash in an upcoming series? I mean this show could go on forever, so it seems pretty probable with how often the staff of the shows change.
>>
>>33205865

Mallow barely fucking does anything, Lillie is the one with the most focus and screentime, and the only one with an on-going story arc that's relevant to the plot
>>
>>33205872
>relevance translates to popularity
I'm sure you think Zinnia is super popular as well.
>>
>>33205892

The point remains

The popularity of the anime girls is: Lillie > Lana > Mallow
>>
>>33205870
It's had the same core staff since episode 1, including the executive director. Try not to cry yourself to sleep tonight now that you know this.
>>
>>33205892
Bad example. She's only relevant in a short post game quest and fucks off forever afterwords. She's lucky she even receives the fanart she does get.
>>
>>33205901
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
In hindsight they should have dumped Serena like they did chickenshit and waited until Alola to do a proper "girl has crush on Ash" subplot with Lillie. Because then, you know it actually correlates with the fucking game. In gen VI Shauna is the one that has a crush on the player, not Serena.

Now because of the timeline we're in we have bitter remnants of amourfags not just here but in every community harassing Lilliepals.
>>
>>33205399
>ash can't develop crushes because he loves animals too much
does ash have autism
>>
>>33205920
Cool pasta. Saw it earlier today too.
>>
>>33205870

Wouldn't even take a kiss to kill Amour.

Amour was completely one-sided, so all it would take is for Ash to show the slightest sign of reciprocation towards another girl, or just actively hug a girl, and Amour is dead forever.
>>
>>33205992

Alternatively, Serena returns for a cameo in Sun/Moon like previous Pokegirls bar Iris, but both Ash and Serena act like their relationship is completely platonic and the kiss is treated like it never happened.

Bam, Amour killed off.
>>
That kiss really made people mad, huh?
>>
>>33206007
Enough to have faggots imagining scenarios where the kiss gets retconned into nothing.
>>
>>33205284
>Defend this
The Pokemon one is easily defended because it didn't mean shit nor would it amount to anything. The look on Ash's face was wonderful because it was clear it was just "neat" and time to go.
>>
>>33206007
How many salty threads are there up right now? Four? Five? All about damage controlling a scene that took place nearly a year ago.

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
>>
>>33206024
>>33206015
>>33206007
>>33205924
>>33205903
>>33205842
>>33205810
Why do you faggots keep replying to said threads?

Friendly advice, let them have their bitching and moaning threads to themselves. And quit giving them attention.
>>
>>33205922
Ash is /vp/
>>
>>33206029
Because both you and I know that they're going to keep bumping them with samefagging and circlejerking until the thread gets deleted or they have to go to bed.

And because there's a slight chance they'll eventually realize the only thing related to Serena /vp/ ACTUALLY hates are these autistic threads, so all they're doing is undermining their own anti-Serena campaign.
>>
Why on early didn't they just allow Serena to travel with Ash? She wasn't even based off a game design at that point, and Lillie in SM is hardly even touching on Lillie's story in the games (which was centric to the game's story, no less). Might as well be a different character entirely.
>>
>>33206058

Serena is a Gen 6 character. She and her Pokemon have no relevance to Gen 7.

And Lillie's story may not be like the games, but she still has an on-going subplot which is implied to have a connection to her mother.

And if Serena had remained with Ash, there would have been resolution to her romantic subplot, nor would she be able to follow her dreams in Alola since there are no contests or showcases.
>>
>>33206069

*no resolution, I meant.

Basically, she got the best possible exit from the series. If she stayed, she'd have become as useless as post-OS Brock.
>>
>>33206069
>there would have been resolution to her romantic subplot,
There already is. How can Serena-haters be this delusional?
>>
>>33206058

No contests in Alola
They'd have to get rid of her starter, Braixen, somehow because it has no relevance to Gen 7
Her romantic subplot needed a satisfying resolution, which it wouldn't have gotten if she stayed

Serena was never meant to last past Gen 6, if they wanted a main girl who could stay for long than one season, she'd have to designed from the ground up for it and not have a starter Pokemon that will be irrelevant after its generation is over.
>>
>>33206108
Throwing her out just seems disrespectful to fans though, and I am worried she will not appear again.
>>
>>33206116
>Throwing her out just seems disrespectful to fans though

In the words of a previous director in an interview;

>Going back to my first interview, I did not mention that he stated the show was cyclical because it could be the audience is constantly replaced (since children get older and leave, and new children come in), so they are allowed to get away with having the same repetitive goal. So, the show would probably continue the same way collect badges, travel through different regions, never age. Will Ash and Pikachu ever be replaced? No. Will they ever age? No.

They give zero fucks because they don't expect viewers to stick around for longer than a single gen, maybe two.

You're expected to outgrow the show, fuck off, and get replaced by newer, younger fans.

It's the business model that the show (and the franchise as a whole) has thrived on since its inception.
>>
>>33205284
They can't Defend it.
>>
>>33205922
Pokémon are not animals.
Pokémon and animals co-exist on Pokémon Earth.
>>
>>33205922

Read

It says Ash loves everyone; boys, girls, Pokemon. He loves everyone and everything.

But he has no concept of romantic love.
>>
File: Hommes.jpg (27KB, 592x497px) Image search: [Google]
Hommes.jpg
27KB, 592x497px
>>33206132
That's kinda depressing as fuck. I don't want to grow up and fuck off :(
>>
>>33206155
Then how come Serena kiss him?
>>
>>33206116

Was it disrespectful to fans when Misty/May/Dawn/Iris left? Will it be disrespectful to fans when Lillie leaves?

Serena is no different from any of them.
>>
>>33205741
>muh patterns
>>
>>33206176

In the case of the anime, yes, "muh patterns" is a valid argument.

Brock finally leaving at the end of DP showed that no characters other than Ash, Pikachu, and Team Rocket are sacred (and Team Rocket might not be completely safe seeing how little screentime they get in SM). Delia, Oak, and Mr. Mime will always be around too as minor characters.

Everyone else though? Doomed to fall into irrelevance.
>>
>>33206170
>Was it disrespectful to fans when Misty/May/Dawn/Iris left?
None of those characters hinted at a greater plot line that needed to be validated before they left. Serena has to return now, they wrote themselves into this position.
>>
>>33205652
I wanted to deepthroat her back before I even knew what that was.
>>
Why can't anti-Serena posters just accept that Serena has a special place for the creators of the show and does not conform to the same rules as past companions. She is Satoshi's future one way or another, there is not reason to deny that.
>>
>>33206209

Serena's plotline WAS validated with the kiss.

Serena fans got everything they wanted from her, her story's over.
>>
>>33205284
Thanks OP.
Now I can't get the idea of Lisa Simpson voicing Serena out of my head.
>>
>>33206236

That doesn't mean anything in a never-ending show where no one ages

Ash will remain 10 and keep traveling forever, we will never actually get to see them as a couple, making it as meaningless as Pokeshipping or any other ship
>>
>>33206239
Speak for yourself. Having her exiled is not what I wanted.
>>
ITT: https://youtu.be/3KquFZYi6L0
>>
>>33206253

What's left for her then?

>Misty came back to tie up the loose ends with Togepi
>May came back for the Wallace Cup and helped further Dawn's character development
>Dawn had no real reason to return beyond fanservice, but other characters like Cynthia and Claire also returned in that season, and it did help to further Iris's bond with her Dragonite
>>
>>33206268
Is this pro, or anti kiss? Cause it just seems like everyone is upset here.
>>
>>33206271
Just have a similar returning cameo episode, but on the way out have Ash confirm his feelings for Serena in some subtle way before they part.
>>
>>33206280

>Ash
>having romantic feelings for anyone

Pick one, the guy has no concept of romance, Serena is no different to him than Brock or even his new friends in Alola.
>>
>>33206293
Just remember, you chose to be this wrong.
>>
>>33205427
"TURN BACK THE ROCK"
>>
File: 1470163902550s.jpg (4KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
1470163902550s.jpg
4KB, 125x106px
>>33206234
w-what?
>>
>>33206306

If you seriously think Ash has romantic feelings for Serena or anyone for that matter, then there's only one word that can accurately describe you: delusional.

Using Amourfag logic, I could argue that argue that he has feelings for Lillie because he stared in awe at her while she read a book
>>
>>33206687
Stop coming to 4chan
>>
Amour is one sided canon and nothing more.

The quote from the interview was a nice way of saying, Ash and Serena will probably never get together due to the nature of the show but we did a kiss scene to give it a good ending, now go wild with head canon, fan fiction and fan art shit with them as a future couple.
>>
>>33206687
Kiss my fat hairy ass
>>
>>33206687
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>33205427
wtf I'm a furry now
>>
>>33206810
reward for saltiest post in the thread goes to....
>>
>>33205332
Wait hold up,really? Was it that dinosaur movie "we're back!"?
>>
>>33205365
I read this in her voice
>>
>>33206837
(You).
>>
>>33205652
Hot for a 12 year old.

Remember the movie with that girl and a bunch of dogs in new York?
>>
>>33206901
Oliver and Company
>>
>>33207119
>>33207115
Fuck off to pokecommunity already you retarded arrogant spic
>>
>>33207115
>>33207119
I think you need to seek mental help. I'm not joking, it feels like there's something seriously wrong with you.
>>
I have bad news for you.

When I was at a meeting discussing my story and script for an episode last month, I saw some artwork of a girl who looked like Serena dated for a snumber of episodes in the next season of the anime. The logo looked like Sun and moon except bigger and more kanji, possiby Ultra Sun & Moon?!

From description.
Serena looked different compared to her XY design. She wore a hat with strange decorations on it. A t-shirt like dress with shorts and flip flops and her eyes were different. I'm not sure if this is for the anime or a special set in Alola. It was the same art style and the director said "It's a work in progress, and many XY viewers will be pleased".

There was also a picture of Satoshi-Gekkouga and Zygarde with Solgaleo and Lunaala but I think that is for the games.

I will try to look around again when I return to Tokyo for my interview over my new episode stories.
>>
>>33206155
>But he has no concept of romantic love
She did not say that in the interview
>>
>>33205284
20 year gap. People have become more easily triggered in that time. I blame tumblr.
>>
>>33207812
tumblr's the only real answer desu
i can't help but wonder who even started this shit
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.