[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Ultra Sun/Moon is around the corner but the Sun and Moon just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So Ultra Sun/Moon is around the corner but the Sun and Moon just started not that long ago and wasnt even properly developed yet

Not to mention Kusaka just recently went back to finish Black 2/White 2 manga

So what will happen with USUM manga? I suppose we wont get new separate manga arc and the protags of SM will just get new clothes?
>>
>>33200031
Since USM is just a retelling odds are they could just get away with adding all the USM content into the 2nd half of the story and call that USM.
>>
>>33200326
What happened with GS and Crystal?
>>
The writer likely got told of GF's plans for USM when SM came out so I imagine a SM beginning and a USM ending.
>>
>>33200332

Crystal was just came in as a trainer that was late to the party in terms of plot and mostly operated away from gold IIRC.
>>
>>33200031
Very likely the second thing. Even if its an alterante verse. ORAS wasn't a RSE AU, it was a RSE sequel.

Also, isn't B2W2 fully written already?

>>33200350
Yeah, and near the ending all three come together.
>>
Sun is from Kanto but Moon is also from another region (we dont know which yet). I wonder if USUM protags are from that other region and this will be the region Moon is from
>>
>>33200332
The GS arc ended with Gold and Silver "dying", then the Crystal arc started with Crystal setting off on her adventure. It followed her solo for a while before she ran into the not-dead-after-all Gold and Silver.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.