[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who's not entirely convinced this was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1501791229036.png (214KB, 741x801px) Image search: [Google]
1501791229036.png
214KB, 741x801px
Am I the only one who's not entirely convinced this was real? Please don't come telling me the descriptions came after the leak and that this is the only reason people took the leak seriously to begin with. I already know that, I just don't get why no one considers it possible that the faker just randomly guessed one of the starters would be a Grass-type owl with a brown/green pattern. Yes, it's a wild guess, but it's not impossible per se.

I'll honestly never understand why everyone thinks Roothoot is beta Rowlet or whatever. I think it's 100% fake.
>>
>>33199433
I think beliave it was real was a meme, how could a sane like this abomination
>>
fuck off HB we know the truth
>>
>>33199433
I hope not, because otherwise it would mean the whole world would be retarded
>>
File: 56477.png (63KB, 774x306px) Image search: [Google]
56477.png
63KB, 774x306px
Hello friend
>>
>>33199433
It will be real eventually. But not right now. Just sayin
>>
>>33199645
Not sure what you mean by this?
>>
>>33199433
Of course it's fake idiot it looks like Rowlet but drawn by a 5yo
>>
>>33199433
It is 100% fake. Someone was smart enough to take the then-newly leaked Japanese name for Rowlet and a few other clues, then deduce that one of the starters would be a grass owl. Most people with a brain did this. Unfortunately, art must not've been the artist's forte, because they created this abomination. I wonder why it has a gigantic version of Serperior's eyes stuck to its face.
>>
>>33200135
>the then-newly leaked Japanese name for Rowlet
Wait, you actually think the names leaked before the artwork? So, you weren't here when this happened. You just betrayed the fact that you haven't even been browsing /vp/ for a year. Lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>33200271
>for a year
Wew I wish I could stay away from this board for that long.
But nah I was here for that, and I and several others posted pretty much the same thing back then.
>>
Member hopebiscuit won money
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.