[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Pokémon Diamond and Pearl are remade on the Switch (hopefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: Moto360Cropped.jpg (2MB, 3416x2376px) Image search: [Google]
Moto360Cropped.jpg
2MB, 3416x2376px
If Pokémon Diamond and Pearl are remade on the Switch (hopefully with Platinum stuff), would you be OK with the Pokétch being both a circular overlay on the HUD and a downloadable app for Android Wear and Apple Watch? After all, its name is short for Pokémon Watch.
>>
I don't want that
>>
>Implying they're going to make DPP remakes
>Implying they're not going to make the long overdue FRLG remakes
>>
>>33192432
Why not both? And you mean Red and Green re-remakes, not FireRed and LeafGreen remakes.
>>
>>33192459
No, I mean remakes of those
FRLG came out during gen 3, and we already got the gen 3 remakes, so now we need the remakes of the gen 1 remakes, a re-remake would just be an alternate remake of gen 1
>>
>>33192485
>a re-remake would just be an alternate remake
Yes, which is what Game Freak will do.
>>
>>33192432
>>33192459
>>33192485
Yes, call them RG2 and FRLG2. And then in gen 10 we can get remakes of ORAS, RG2, and FRLG2, reremakes of FRLG and RSE, and rereremakes of RBY.
>>
>>33192535
I have a better idea
Every remake in the RBY-FRLG chain will add a new post-game region onto the end of the game, so after the sevii islands
And then every remake in the GSC-HGSS chain will add the region from the previous tier of remakes to the end of kanto, so the next gen 2 remake will get the sevii islands
Eventually after enough cycles we will get a game with the complete pokemon world
>>
>>33192558
>the all-regions game meme
>>>/global/rules/2
>>
>>33192569
>The "I'm a lost autistic child and can't detect humor in social situations" meme
>>
>>33192579
You speak as if there aren't serious requests for such a game.
>>
ITT: op asks about dppt remakes, everyone else discusses frlg remakes that aren't happening
>>
>>33192608
You speak as if this was one of them
>>
>>33192628
Sarcasm is more easily detected when there are visual cues.
>>
>>33192623
>Someone starts a joke thread
>Gets joke replies
Truly, the greatest unsolved mystery of our time.
>>
>>33192163
I'd like that, yeah. a real life Poketch would be cool as well. but it's bulky.

either way, there are a bunch of nice digital smartwatches that don't even need much battery.
>>
>>33192645
But it's not a joke. My OP question is serious.
>>
>>33192641
Yeah, how silly of me to expect people to get that I wasn't seriously suggesting we have 30 generations of recursive remade remakes remaking remakes
>>
>>33192163
>read Poketech for years
>such a good gear name
>suddenly realize it's actually Poketch (poak-ETCH)
Gayest gear in the series.
>>
>>33192661
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>33192654
Well in that case it's retarded
No it's not a good idea to have a major game feature tied to expensive third party proprietary hardware that nobody owns
>>
>>33192670
>Poketch (poak-ETCH)
No, it's Pokétch, short for Pokémon Watch.
>>
>>33192684
>tied
That's not what I said.
>>
>>33192685
Pronounced (poak-ETCH) or (poak-AYTCH), what's your point, assmind?
>>
>>33192701
You're not reading "é", you're reading "e". It's Pokeh-tch.
>>
>>33192695
Then it's an even bigger waste of resources that would look bad in-game for everyone playing it except for the one person who has an apple watch
>>
>>33192715
No, you're retarded learn to read phonetics. We're both literally saying the same thing.
>>
>>33192720
That's not what I said either. You're aware that the app would be optional, right? And no one said you couldn't interact with the HUD.
>>
>>33192732
No one pronounces it like you do.
>>
>>33192738
Poketech (POAK-ay-tek) is a much better name for it and in general.
>>
>>33192753
It's Pokémon Watch. Pokétech (you keep forgetting the "é") doesn't make sense. And you just have to say it like the Japanese, hence Pokehtch.
>>
>>33192734
Now you're the one who's not reading what I said
It being designed as and for a watch yet ultimately optional for playing the game would mean that for the people who don't use that option it would be poorly designed
>>
>>33192776
>it would be poorly designed
Why? The HUD overlay would be available to everyone and it would zoom in on-screen when you interact with it in-game. The smartwatch app is the optional component for when you want to manage stuff in-game without having to be playing the game itself.
>>
>>33192772
That is literally what he's been saying you unbelievable retard
You both pronounce it exactly the goddamn same
>>
>>33192803
If it has a UI designed to be usable on a watch, that means it will be far less than optimal for use in a console game
>>
>>33192817
Oh, you're assuming the UI would be consistent between the game and the app. It wouldn't necessarily have to be that way.
>>
>>33192805
>poak-ay = pokeh
I'll dismiss you as a shitposter. Now stop derailing the thread.
>>
>>33192850
>poak-ay
>calling other people shitposters

>claiming other people are derailing the thread when you're having a meaningless argument over fucking pronunciations of made up words
kill yourself
>>
That smartwatch looks cool.
>>
>>33192432
Yeeeeees
>>
File: 1464046591661.jpg (29KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1464046591661.jpg
29KB, 396x396px
>>33192432
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.