[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, did you guys finish your Sun/Moon Pokesex? Are you gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rotodex.jpg (223KB, 1010x792px) Image search: [Google]
rotodex.jpg
223KB, 1010x792px
So, did you guys finish your Sun/Moon Pokesex? Are you gonna finish it before USUM comes out? Which mon was the biggest pain in the ass while you were completing it?
>>
>>33191538
PokeDEX, sorry.
Can we have a normal thread please?
>>
>the sex will be available tomorrow
>>
Never, SM were too boring to play after I got to the Battle Tree. But I have completed the BW2 and XY Dex.
>>
>>33191538
Yes I already got impregnated by all of them.
The biggest pain in the ass? I'd say Kommo-o, he was a big guy.
>>
Yes it wasn't so hard

Weavile because of her evolution method
>>
>>33193776
>her
>>
>>33191538

I only caught gen 7 Pokémon and transferred the rest. None of the gen 7s were particularly hard, and at the games release, people would give me fucking anything for oranguru. I got ultra beasts, lunala, buzzwole, an extra type null, just so I could have a living fez with legendaries being able to evolve now
>>
>>33191538
>Which mon was the biggest pain in the ass while you were completing it?

Weavile and any of the item trade evolutions. Shit like Salamence and Goodra were kind of a pain to grind to lv50+ too I guess.
>>
>>33193823
>any of the item trade evolutions
Seriously. It took me literally 300 Hariyama encounters to get a spare King's Rock for Slowking. Of course, this was before I learned that Compoundeyes increases item spawns and Butterfree could learn Thief, so that's probably on me.
>>
File: DEdHXqJUwAAgrbK-noscale.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
DEdHXqJUwAAgrbK-noscale.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
>>33191538
>he doesnt breed and ask for them over WT
Truly plebs itt.
>>
>>33193901
fuck meant gts
>>
Got all the dex mons within two weeks of its release, with one game. Now my Moon copy is just sitting there. I wish I hadn't opened it.
>>
>>33191538

>Pokesex
>>
>>33191569
MODS
>>
>>33191538
I finished it all on the 13th or 14th, right before the games came out. I think Dhelmise was the one that gave me trouble. Rest were easy, especially once Sun got leaked too.
>>
>>33191538
Mismagius was the biggest pain in the ass for me. I had already used my only Dusk stone on a Murkrow, and it took me a week of cave exploration in Poke Pelago to get a new one.
>>
I'm currently stalled on the last couple of trade evolutions, mainly Porygon2 and Porygon-Z. But I've also been saving two of the Tapus and Necrozma for last.

Plus I'll have to trade for Lunala. I just really don't want to deal with some asshole taking my Pokémon and running instead of trading back.
>>
>>33196273
I'd be willing to help you out, but I'm just some asshole on /vp/.
>>
>>33191569
You got to the battle tree? I lost interest in sm after i beat the 2nd kahuna.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.