[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why bother trying to breed and train the best pokemon team when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 1495958156111.jpg (48KB, 538x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495958156111.jpg
48KB, 538x496px
why bother trying to breed and train the best pokemon team when you can just rent them?
am I missing something here? why are people still wasting their time with this shit
>>
>>33190854
If everyone thought like this there wouldn't be rental teams at all. Also you can't modify rental teams so if you want to change an attack, evs or something you have to breed (or inject if you're a lazyfag)
>>
>>33190872
there's always going to be the redditor trying to look like a good boy and fishing for them upvotes
and why change something that works

the only downside is that return doesn't work, that's literally it
>>
I want to breed Gardevoir.
>>
File: garde blush'.png (130KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
garde blush'.png
130KB, 473x472px
>>33191773
>>
File: smug_gengar.jpg (484KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
smug_gengar.jpg
484KB, 1280x1216px
>>33190872
>or inject if you're a lazyfag
Yes, anon. Sitting on your couch for hours to breed the perfect mon is definitely less lazy than just injecting it and spending the rest of your day on something productive.
>>
File: ukyo2.png (270KB, 640x1032px) Image search: [Google]
ukyo2.png
270KB, 640x1032px
>>33192078

>Le it takes hours to breed one perfect mon meme

If they handicap themselves and don't use Destiny Knots and Everstones, then yeah... It's going to take a very long time.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>33194664
>Destiny knot guarantees perfect ivs
>unrelated anime image
>reddit spacing
>>
>>33192078
>playing Pokemon when you could be doing something productive
>>
File: breeding in sun and moon.gif (2MB, 560x430px) Image search: [Google]
breeding in sun and moon.gif
2MB, 560x430px
I breed because it's entertaining to me. Watching which egg moves pass down, which pokemon can breed with which, learning all the egg groups. I find all that very entertaining. When you've done a lot of breeding you can tell which pokemon can breed with which just by looking at them.
Breeding doesn't even take as long as you guys think it does. After you've bred your first few projects or a full team, you probably have a decent supply of 5-6 IV studs with great natures. Go out catch a female of your choice and place it in with your stud. Your first batch of 5 eggs should have at least one 3-4 perfect IV pokemon (though it is still possible to get unlucky). This is your starting point. From here on out you're at the mercy of RNG. The most I've done is 3 full boxes of 3-4 IV pokemon looking for a 5 IV bonsweet. The least was getting 2 6 IV Koffings on my first batch of 5. The average to get a 5 iv perfect for me is between 3/4 of a box and 1 1/2 boxes. When you're done you EV train your mon then level it up.
Wonder trade the breedjects afterwards, delete the route 1 shitmons. There are a ton of breedjects on wondertrade. You can get surprisingly nice breedjects and even fully usable pokemon. You can also get great studs. I got a foreign language male 6 IV jolly eevee from wondertrade that I use as a stud. The most time consuming part of the entier process is the preparation and then leveling the mon afterwards. The actual time spent breeding can be brief. That being said, spinning in the autism box in sun and moon is absolute cancer and I have only bred 6 projects in that game. The majority of my breeding experience came from gen 6.
>>
Breeding can be fun sometimes but it can also be a pain un the ass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.