[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're going to buy a Switch. Whether it be when Gen 8 DP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4207.jpg (46KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4207.jpg
46KB, 610x361px
You're going to buy a Switch. Whether it be when Gen 8 DP remakes are announced or when Gen 9 comes out on the same system, you will sooner or later shell out money for a Switch. :^)
>>
>>33184321
Already did, BOTW is amazing.
>>
>>33184321
If they don't come out with a Special/Limited Edition I'm not wasting my money on it.
>>
>>33184321
I already have one, I'm with this anon >>33184331 BOTW is amazing
>>
Yeah, I know I will.

I already beat BOTW on Wii U though and I don't really care about the new Mario.

So after I beat Pokémon it is going to collect some dust.
>>
>>33184331
>>33184335
These anons get it
>>
>you bought a shitty product so you aren't allowed to shittalk it

Are you just actually a paid marketer?
>>
>>33184362
OP here, am poking fun at people who want Pokemon to continue on the 3DS despite how ass those entries have been.
>>
>>33184362
>you bought
he said you are going to
>you aren't allowed to shittalk it
didn't say that either

Anon I just think your reading comprehension is off.
>>
>>33184321
Of course I will. I'm just going to wait until the games are announced or if the switch goes on sale anywhere
>>
I'm just waiting for the Gen 8 trailer
>>
>>33184388
I don't want it to continue on the 3DS but I'm not buying the switch for one shitty game. I'll wait till the games come out before I'll reconsider buying it.
>>
>>33184321
Already did in june. It's great
>>
>>33184529
>>33184335
>>33184331
How does the controller feel?
>>
>>33184321
I hope the games are kanto remakes because I would love the rage here and I love kanto
>>
>>33184388
t. buttblasted switchfag
>>
>>33184552
>Poorfag who can't afford a Switch
>>
>>33184541
Wait a few more months for them to fuck out the kinks on the Switch base. New joycons these days are way better and more firm for the controller attachment. The handheld form when playing Splatoon 2 takes a bit of getting used to, but it's very solid once you do. You'll be fine.
>>
>>33184541
At first I always used the joycon grip because it felt more like a normal controller and it was fine. Now I always play with each joycon in one hand, I was surprised how comfortable it is to play that way, i absolutely love it. As for handheld mode, it feels a little big and heavy since I'm more used to the 3DS but it works just fine.
>>
>>33184321
Workin on it, gotta get dat Pokken DX
>>
>>33184321
stop spamming the same thread every day.

>>33184388
anyone who doesnt like the 3DS games has no reason to be excited in Switch games, because by that logic, the 3DS games should have been better than the DS ones for them.

t. didnt like the 3DS games and wont buy a Switch
>>
Do you think the price will ever actually be $299, the price Nintendo's site lists as MSRP? Cheapest I saw recently was $399.
>>
>>33184331
This, randomly saw the switch at the store and bought it with botw.
Most impulsive $400 I ever spent, but botw is fun. I wouldn't mind seeing a mainline pokemon game come to switch.
>>
>>33184777
They already announced they're working on a mainline game for switch. Where have you been?
>>
>>33184321
>:^)
You're so worried that Switch sucks that you have to come here and post this everyday to feel better, it's so obvious you're the same person cause you keep using those stupid emojis noone else on /vp/ is retard enough to use.
But I got tired of trying to explain switchfags why this is a bad thing, those idiots who started playing Pokémon thanks to Pokémon GO are so blinded by the idea of having slightly improved graphics and playing on their TV that they won't listen, this is the last time I post or even enter one of these switchfag bait threads, fuck you and fuck the 5 million faggots who bought this shit.
>>
>>33184829
nobody uses emoticons unironically anymore, especially that one. It's used to bait people and you got baited.
>>
File: IMG_0000.jpg (70KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0000.jpg
70KB, 840x544px
>>33184829
>Seething this hard at a bait post

Let me guess new?
>>
>>33184593
I can afford hundreds of them. But i wont. It's a shit console and shit remains shit.
>>
>>33184541
Both ways are comfortable. Handel mode only takes like a day to get used too, it's more comfortable than my n3dsxl
>>
I already have one
>>
>>33184321
I'll buy it when Ninty re-releases the switch with a more powerful processor, larger storage and maybe even a better screen which in all honestly believe would happen months before the release of the "Core" game of Pokemon, untill then I'm fine with out it
>>
>>33184444
quads of fours, truth was spoken
>>
I've got a Switch, and it seems like a system with a lot of potential. Right now it's just alright, I guess, since the only games on it are Wii U ports or "deluxe" type versions of Wii U games, but if it picks up steam and gets more games, it seems like something that'd actually be good. There'd also need to be systems in place that can surpass the 3DS, with the 3DS you had Virtual Console to play old classics, and a free online system that is functional. Nintendo would need to do a lot to justify its $20 online services. In regards to "nogames", you have to remember that the 3DS didn't have much to begin with. All there was were games like Nintendogs, Pilotwings, a handheld version of Street Fighter, and the OoT remake.
Whether or not Game Freak does a good or bad job at making a Switch game is a whole different story, however. We can only hope it'll be a great experience.
>>
>>33184321
i bought one already, where's my pokemon
>>
I will happily buy one, but not before the fucking "New Switch XL Lite SP Micro Color"

I hope they don't release a pokemon game before that
>>
>>33184777
Wish it would be a mmo some how
>>
>>33184321
I'm already saving money for it, just wanna see a Pokémon game so I've (more) reasons to buy it :)
>>
Obviously, poorness is the only reason I have yet to buy one.
>>
>>33184541
I play Kart and Splatoon using the Controller mount and it's fine but a bit clunky, I might invest in a Pro Controller going forward for those types of games.

For Zelda, I just hold each side individually and let my arms relax. It's a great way to play the game while remaining comfortable, highly recommend.
>>
>>33184894
This thread is about the Switch, not the 3DS.
>>
>>33184321
>implying I don't already own two because it was obvious they'd be movinf to Switch since it's meant to replace both
>implying I didn't also buy one for my brother as well since he's currently in debt and couldn't do so himself and wanted one despite not being a gamer
>implying I'm not ready to buy at least one each of any other versions of it they release (including the probable handheld only variant) and the likely Pokémon based Joycon
>>
I'll buy the New Switch Pro or whatever the fuck when it pricedrops, but otherwise I can't be bothered to budge.
I've got a hefty backlog on my PC to handle me until that day, so I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>33184321
I'm going to wait until a bundle with a good game comes out, no way in hell I'm paying 400+ for a switch, a game, and some shitty merchandise
>>
>>33188340
I"ve had my Switch since Launch and i've probably put in about 45 minutes in handheld mode (most of which occurred during the first week of purchase) The vast majority of the time its docked and I use the pro-controller, which I HIGHLY recommend.

The Joycon dock mode is fine. I use it when i'm charging the procontroller, but every other way of playing feels incredibly awkward and werid to me. Holding a joycon horizontally to play a game shouldn't even be a thing. unless you're playing an incredibly simplistic game like an 8-bit game where you can just run, jump and shoot.
>>
>>33188346
the 3DS is probably the best system out right now
>>
>>33184321
Yeah? Unless we find something better to do than play video games?
>>
>>33184683
Found the paid marketer
>>
switchfags are so delusional
>>
>>33188678
Have you ever played it? Its not half shabby, It just needs games.
>>
>>33184321
I only buy 6-game consoles like 2 years after theyre released, when the games are cheaper
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.