[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/vp/: complaints that because of too much news and leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1491523338354.png (295KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491523338354.png
295KB, 800x634px
>/vp/: complaints that because of too much news and leaks ORAS and SM had no content left to explore
>also /vp/: complaints that there's almost no news or credible leaks for USUM
What the fuck is wrong with the logic of this board?
>>
>/vp/: thinks that /vp/ is one person
What the fuck is wrong with the logic of this board?
>>
>>33183980
>decidueye
>>
I wanted something to hype me for SM, but not the entire game before we ever got to play it. And then they go and spoil the whole game.
I want something to hype me for USUM, but not the entire game before we ever get to play it. And then they go and give us literally no news, with the biggest highlight in almost 2 Months being a bit more footage of Mimikyu's Trailer Animation and the Pikachu Area except it didn't actually tell us anything.
>>
>>33183989
This.
>>
When it comes to ORAS and SM, the fact that the leaks revealed pretty much everything is a reflection on how little content the games actually had, especially in the case of SM. Now in the case of USUM, the lack of information is incompetence on Gamefreak's fault once again, if GF want people to buy their games then they should do the bare minimum and advertise something. The sad part is, GF knows they could release absolutely nothing about USUM and still bring in sales solely because Pokemon is a brand name as opposed to IP at this point, quality doesn't matter and these last two gens have shown that. So while, we'd like for there to be something concrete that says "This is what we're doing differently from SM" besides basic stuff like new people in the Battle Tree, better camera angles, or more clothes; there's a good chance that if GF leaked out a few bits of information that made USUM different it would spoil the entire game because GF know that they don't need to try anymore when it comes to the games. It's bitching just to bitch but it's justified because Gamefreak seem to be pathologically averse to producing anything of content and worth.
>>
ORAS has plenty of content, just not the content we wanted, which is regardless of news and leaks. SM has little content regardless of news and leaks.

Like those games, and pretty much every game since Emerald, I want news and leaks so I know what I'm getting.
>>
>le one person meme
>le no middle ground meme

great thread
>>
>>33183980
the logic is that both of these things are 2 bad extremes and hence , they face complaints
>>
>>33183989
not even just that, these people who keep making this point that OP is trying to make seem to totally ignore there is a middle ground between showing everything and showing nothing.
>>
File: nasty ass nigga.gif (455KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
nasty ass nigga.gif
455KB, 200x150px
>>33184044
This
>>33183980
OP you lack nuance believing that people have to adhere to one extreme. Not everything is black and white. Some of us want enough info to entice us but not too much that it spoils the game for us.

OP you can do better.
>>
>>33183980
>/vp/: complaints
should've ended there
>>
>>33183980
>too much news is bad
>too little news is bad
>a moderate amount of news is just right
Were you never told the story of goldilocks as a child?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.