[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally a new trailer after months of silence >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2113.jpg (61KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2113.jpg
61KB, 640x375px
>finally a new trailer after months of silence
>it's a musical kiddy shit with no news whatsoever

I'm lost vp, when they announced USUM I was "well finally a third version maybe we can have actually CONTENT again" but when the hype season is going to start?
>>
>finally a new trailer
Are you retarded, it has PIKARAP right in the title.
>>
File: Pikarap YO.png (2KB, 301x52px) Image search: [Google]
Pikarap YO.png
2KB, 301x52px
It's the same as the Mimikyu rap, you have no one to blame for your dashed hopes but yourself
>>
>>33182080
There'sonly two "new" things in it

Slightly longer cutscene with Mimikyu jumping out of trees so it seems this time around totem Mimikyu will be outdoors

Slightly longer cutscene of Pikachu area. It looks like its melemele, probably re-worked Verdant cavern.

The trial guide is there so its possible first trial will be a Pikachu trial, not even an elemental one
>>
>>33182102
>>33182090
>implying I even glance at moonrunes for longer than it takes to relealise they're fucking moonrunes

back to >>/a/ you go
>>
>>33182126
There's english text right there you spastic.
Not to mention the entire thing is a promotional Pikachu themed rap with multiple Pikachu related things from across the franchise. It's not rocket science, it just takes a fraction of common sense anon. Come on, son.
>>
>>33182126
It says PIKARAP in ENGLISH you mong
>>
>>33182112
Wow. A whole new second of content.
>>
>>33182080
Gamefreak clearly doesn't give a shit about this game. It's just filler for the fans to eat up until gen 8 is out.
>>
>>33182178
>gen 8

Are you people retarded? Gen 7 just came out.

Go get a job, you losers.
>>
>>33182189
Gen 8 is coming out next year or it might be pushed to 2019(?) Unless they are going to do D/P for the Switch which I really doubt
>>
>>33182202
>yearly pokemon games

lol, pokemon is a joke, just like nintendo.

it's even sadder when you take into account that most of the pokemon fanbase are 30+ year old men.
>>
Pikachu was a mistake.
>>
>>33182112
>Verdant Cavern replaced with a Pikachu trial
If this is real, then that's it. Not buying USM for pathetic "buy our toys" bullshit.
>>
>>33182189
m8 it was announced in June
>>
>>33182080
I liked the video, it's better than the mimishit dayo, I fucking hate mimikyu and I fucking hate when GF shills pikachu down our throats, but at least pikachu is somewhat tolerable, mimikyu is pure shit
>>
>>33182080
>kiddy shit

Because the rest of the franchise is so intellectual instead, what the fuck are you even doing here

Also you complained all day about SM spoilering everything, so now that you got your bike, stop being such a fatass and use it
>>
>>33182262
t. Pikachu
>>
>>33182262
Mimikyu is one of the best things they've shat out, ever. It's you, as a pokemon. Someone who's disgusted by Pikachu and the love he gets. Hating Mimikyu is like hating yourself, which is fine, but.. Just saying ^^
>>
>>33182080
>He was expecting a totally different game

ha
>>
>>33182262
>Pikachu wannabe that's basically a tongue in cheek pikachu clone
>Great typing and stats
>Shit
This doesn't add up anon
>>
PIKABRAP when?
>>
>>33182126
What kind of spic are you to mistake english letters for moonrunes?
>>
>>33182080
>Hating on this amazing song for no reason.
PIKACHU MASUDA ZEPIKACHU DAZE It's amazing
>>
>>33182498
>english letters
>>
>>33182517
kek
>>
>>33182231
>>33182178
>>33182112
Jesus Christ, you people are so determined to hate the game aren't you?
>>
>>33182498
>English letters
This is what murricans believe...
Well, no wonder considering their meme country doesn't even have a proper name and is being overrun by niggers.
>>
File: IMG_3609.jpg (60KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3609.jpg
60KB, 640x350px
>>33182112
If anything I think it looks a little like brooklet hill but I think there's too much grass. Pretty sure this a new area.
>>
>>33182080
To be honest, I thought they released too much information with Sun and Moon. I wish there was more of an element of surprise when I played them. Now it seems like they're doing the exact opposite and leaving everything as a surprise.
>>
>>33182622
the surprise is they didn't actually add anything and they get to sell the same game again
>>
>>33182622
You're right. But this time, we have absolutely nothing. No corocoro leak, no official website, no new teaser. It's really disappointing.
>>
>>33182622
>>33182715
They'll eventually spoil everything.
>>
>>33182610
Look like trail guide in blue
>>
>>33182622
I agree, I would love surprises in the game, but considering how well Gen 6 and SM have sold you would think they'd just stay the course with how they market the games.

The cynical side of me is inclined to agree with the people that think they simply don't have much to show this time around.
>>
>>33182080
August Corocoro always comes out on the 12th which historically means leaks on the 8th or 9th. And on top of that we have Gamescom and VGCs coming up. Just chill the fuck out for one more week.
>>
Mimikyu was coming out a tree in ultra sun and moon
>>
>>33182262
>not liking based Mimikyu
>>
>>33182262
Shit taste, desu.
>>
>ratings and comments disabled
They have to know.
>>
>>33183255
They had done since forever it means nothing
>>
File: picard-facepalm.jpg (23KB, 921x606px) Image search: [Google]
picard-facepalm.jpg
23KB, 921x606px
>>33182080
>>
>contest footage
Maybe Cosplay Pikachu will finally escape gen 6 in USUM.
>>
>>33182479
>namefagging
>^^
Lurk more or better yet, kill yourself
>>
>>33182080
Is Chicken chan's outfit new? I wouldn't know since I played as Elio in Sun
>>
>>33182610
looks like the Pika Park where we saw the PIkachu camper
>>
>>33183503
>Elio
>>
>>33183625
Since Selene was confirmed to be canon recently, that means Elio is canon as well.
>>
>>33182080
Well actually there is a fair bit we can see from that Mimikyu snippet.

>it's coming out of a bush, so that means it's likely not a z-move
>it isn't in the abandoned supermarket, so could we be fighting totem mimikyu earlier?
>it was shown along side lycanroc and togademaru, so those are likely new totem pokemon too and not z-moves
>since mimikyu is entering battle with red eyes, could that be a new in battle form?
>>
Why do you need hype?

No, seriously, what is the point of hype? Why do you want to be drip fed news about a game? Wouldn't you rather just get the game and everything be new to you?

I went into Zelda Breath of the Wild knowing absolutely nothing aside from what was in the reveal teaser and it was the most, and I usually hate this term, mind blowing experience I'd had in years.

On the other hand I went into SM knowing nothing either, and though I was still disappointed, I probably got a lot more fun out of it than I would have if I went in knowing everything to expect and with an already planned out team.
>>
>>33184946
No because if the game was bad. It would be waste of money
>>
File: 1391719197174.png (109KB, 333x251px) Image search: [Google]
1391719197174.png
109KB, 333x251px
>>33184946
The good thing about spoilers is that the userbase can discern if a game is shit months in advance. The bad thing about spoilers is that this news drought with so little info is what we get in return.
>>
>>33182262
Go fuck yourself, you retarded cynical asshat? Mimikyu is really cute!
>>
>>33184946
Buying a game blindly without knowing anything about it is foolish. What have they shown so far? Two forms for legendaries that nobody will ever use, this is supposed to entice me?

I'm not asking them to reveal everything like they did with ORAS, but there needs to be SOME selling points. "Sogaleo only with black armor" isn't good enough for basically everybody.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.