[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new Lycanroc form reveal is going to be so hype you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: ash and rockruff.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ash and rockruff.png
2MB, 1366x768px
The new Lycanroc form reveal is going to be so hype you guys! I can't wait!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoLkjkyOdYs
>>
>>33177247
I cant click the link what is it?
>>
File: image.png (55KB, 375x489px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 375x489px
Finally a Lycanroc that isn't shit??!!!
>>
Hey guys, I've heard CoroCoro will be released earlier than usual. What day would we expect leaks?
>>
Fuck off Verlisicunt, how many times do we have to keep telling you this? Your content is shit quit shilling your channel on /vp/ no one here likes you.
>>
>>33177247
Any predictions on what we might be in for in terms of typing or appearance?
>>
>>33177247
Just so people stop replying to this shitty bait: the text in the image is the standard text that you get when a mon is about to evolve in one of the games. ("Huh? Rockruff is evolving!").

There's no new form, it's just teasing that Rockruff will evolve soon in the anime.

sa-ge and hi-de
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop posting Verlisify's videos
>>
Latest magazine scan for the anime confirmed that there won't be an evolution in these next episodes. Owlcucks, baracucks and thirdformcucks were absolutely BTFO.
>>
>>33177257
God, they're such a mess.
>Sand Rush and Accelerock on Midday form, who already has a Speed of 112
>Midday doesn't have such incredible Attack that it can OHKO things easily, but at the same time, it can barely take a hit
>Midnight has several attacks that revolve around being hit and striking back hard, but it has rather unremarkable bulk of 85/75/75 with which it's supposed to do this
>Midnight gets No Guard but doesn't get anything to use off of it except Stone Edge
>Midnight doesn't even get Head Smash, which would work with the ability and fits its battle style
>Both forms retain two of Rockruff's abilities, all of which are horrible
>Both forms have a rather disappointing BST of 487; for comparison, Lucario has 525 and Zoroark has 510
>Both forms have horrible coverage, limited to Brick Break, Crunch, Sucker Punch and two of the elemental fangs
>They don't get Earthquake or even Dig, despite the fact that they evolve from a fucking dog
What would a new Lycanroc form need to have in order to not be shit without going overboard?
>>
>>33177267
rock/psychic learns psychic fangs and has black crystals similar to necrozma's but not quite
>>
>>33177440
M-move tutors and ultra forms will save them! Gamefreak would never treat its shillmons this badly!
>>
why mods dont delete this retarded shill thread
>>
>>33177255
it's a verlisify video.

... i accidentally clicked it...
>>
>>33177255
wew
GF really need a good coordination between merchandise, anime and videogames each time they show something new
>>
Fuck, his faggot will stretch out one video into as many as he can't, won't he? He's made three goddam videos on this shit in the last..2/3 days?? I know there's no new info right now but this asshole is just reaching right now.

Can we talk about how he made a video today about "why people covers fakes?" When he does this as well? His hypocrisy is just stunning
>>
>>33177247
>/vp/ has gotten so shit that blatant e-celeb shill threads are tolerated without a second thought
Moot should have nuked this board while he was still here.
>>
File: 872891.jpg (266KB, 805x1200px) Image search: [Google]
872891.jpg
266KB, 805x1200px
>>33177608
is summer
>>
>>33177626
moot himself confirmed that summerfags are just a meme
>>
>>33177598
he's similar to the people who yell out "FIRST" in the comments, except for something that might be true
>>
>>33177440

>Sand Rush and Accelerock on Midday form, who already has a Speed of 112

Abilities and moves are given to Pokemon thematically. Lycanroc Midday is fast; therefore it gets a priority move. It gets Sand Rush because it is is a fast Rock-type.

>Midday doesn't have such incredible Attack that it can OHKO things easily, but at the same time, it can barely take a hit

Keep in mind Lycanroc Midday is a wolf. It's not going to be stronger than a martial artist or a superpowerful deity.

>Midnight has several attacks that revolve around being hit and striking back hard, but it has rather unremarkable bulk of 85/75/75 with which it's supposed to do this

This is part of the problem with formes supposed to share the same BST.

>Midnight gets No Guard but doesn't get anything to use off of it except Stone Edge

Again, it's a thematic ability. Midnight gets hurt and hits back. No Guard is the ability that supports this theme.

>Midnight doesn't even get Head Smash, which would work with the ability and fits its battle style

Head Smash is a Headbutt move; Lycanroc doesn't get Headbutt. It uses its claws and body to attack, not its head.

>Both forms have a rather disappointing BST of 487; for comparison, Lucario has 525 and Zoroark has 510

Balance. Pokemon with higher BST tend to be harder to obtain. Lucario had to be obtained through an egg in Gen IV and must evolve via happiness during the day. Zoroark was event exclusive in BW; you needed one of four events to unlock it.

>Both forms retain two of Rockruff's abilities, all of which are horrible

Again there is a theme to how this works. All three get Keen Eye due to their powerful eyesight. Vital Spirit is given to Rockruff so it can stay up at night; Lycanroc Midnight is also a nocturnal creature. Steadfast was given to both Rockruff and Midday to show off their relentless spirit.
>>
>>33177264
Im not op but verlis is daddy af
>>
>>33177700
Or the faggots who always say "where's the notification squad at?"

Fuck those cunts.
>>
How isn't clickbait a bannable offense?
>>
Verlis just blocked me for proving he clickbaited. He should be stripped of monetization. Hes sitting here crying about clickbait on his Twitter when not hours prior he did himself. Fucking furfag
>>
>>33177626

I'm stuck between second and third, having only used senpai alam and tb h from the third.

I'm not edgy enough to pull off either the kys or the cuck meme, baka is just retarded and I never really liked the pepe frog thing despite knowing its actual origin long before it began being widespread.
>>
>>33177880
>Senpai alam
>Baka

heh at least these filters always amuse me

Shame kys or cuck doesn't have one.
>>
>>33177669
Moot said a lot of things: that /b/ wouldn't have rules, that he wasn't taking a stance in the gate that shall not be named, that he wouldn't sell this site or himself out, that he didn't suck cock, etc.
>>
File: ayy.png (48KB, 647x329px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
48KB, 647x329px
>>33177905

fucking hell I ended up killing myself laughing looking after a filter that'd suit the kys term

"commit to sudoku" or "seppuku yourself" would also be a appropriate term replacement for it
>>
>>33177737
>Head Smash is a Headbutt move; Lycanroc doesn't get Headbutt. It uses its claws and body to attack, not its head.

>Pokedex description in Moon: It goads its enemies into attacking, withstands the hits, and in return, delivers a headbutt, crushing their bones with its rocky mane.
You're full of shit
>>
>>33177247
>Verlis shills his videos on 4chan like his life depends on it because it literally does
Fuck loser.
>>
>>33178030
Fucking*
>>
>>33177247
Why am I not surprised that a furry like verlis would want a dog to get a new exclusive form.

Also why the does he keep on promoting himself in /vp/
>>
File: 303.png (505KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
303.png
505KB, 600x727px
>>33177247
>Verlisify
go shit your pants.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.