[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>replaying Emerald >come across this and completely forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Trainer_Hill_E[1].png (15KB, 223x259px) Image search: [Google]
Trainer_Hill_E[1].png
15KB, 223x259px
>replaying Emerald
>come across this and completely forgot it existed

Yet another thing ORAS fucked up on. Nice remake Ohmori.
>>
>completely forgot it existed
I dont blame you
It was shit, forgettable and badly implemented in the game
>>
>>33175948
>It was shit, forgettable and badly implemented

So just like ORAS?
>>
Original Emerald was so jam-packed with stuff to do from Battle Frontier to Contests to rematching gym leaders, hell even the fucking Trick Master's house, so many things you forget some of them

While in ORAS...
>>
>>33176044
>trick master

wait nevermind that was in ORAS too
>>
>>33176044
ORAS having less stuff actually made me buy Emerald desu. I just need to replace the battery and I'm set.
>>
>>33176066
Emerald IS a better game than ORAS, overall.
>>
>>33176054
The trickmaster house in ORAS is a washed out version of the original, it has less rooms than the original
>>
>>33176110
On its own, sure... But I'll be real with you most the fun in playing Pokemon these days for me is making a great many eggs of whatever the fuck and trading over. ORAS by default appeals to me more than Emerald because I have three more generations of mons to choose from and that easily makes up for some missing features and May's new design
>>
>>33176163
Same for me actually. That's why Im one of the seemingly few on here who can stomach replaying SM over and over, I just watch videos/tv during the cutscenes. Plus it's the easiest game to get the shiny charm on.
>>
>>33176110
Can you play online in Emerald?
Can you breed properly in Emerald?
Can you catch nearly all legendaries up to gen 6 in Emerald?
Is May hot in Emerald?
>>
>>33175918
Who the fuck actually spent that much time in there? I probably went in there less than a handful of times and never went back.
>>
>>33176297
>playing a childrens game online
>being a fag who cares about ev/iv
>not an arguement in sigma emerald you can
>yes and shes a fucking ugly chipmunk in oras
>>
>>33176297
>Can you play online in Emerald?
No but if I can play Showdown for online.

>Can you breed properly in Emerald?
Why would I want to breed?

>Can you catch nearly all legendaries up to gen 6 in Emerald?
Why would I care about legendaries?

>Is May hot in Emerald?
Yes.
>>
>>33176297
This is what modern pokemon games have done. When did the criteria for a fun, enjoyable game switch to such shallow gimmicks?
>>
>>33176321
>playing a childrens game for its story
Seems worse to me.
>>
>>33175918
ORAS is the best game in the series though, and certainly by far the best remake. You don't sperg out about HGSS downsizing the Suicune quest, do you?
>>
>>33176322
>HURHUR JOKES ON YOU I DON'T ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAMES
Ok?
>>
>>33176383
why the fuck would you play on-cart for P2P battles? Showdown has infinitely better players, doesn't require hundreds of hours of breeding, and allows you to see how well you're actually doing with the ranking system. Literally all the on-cart has against it is muh graphics
>>
>>33176383
I didn't know riding on a tauros like an autist for hours counted as "actually playing the game"
>>
>>33176389
>Showdown has infinitely better players
Stopped there.
>>
>>33176367
>Literally easier, and overall worse than Ruby and Saphire
>Best remakes
>>
File: hgssvsoras.png (738KB, 1092x1610px) Image search: [Google]
hgssvsoras.png
738KB, 1092x1610px
>>33176367
>ORAS is the best game in the series though, and certainly by far the best remake

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33176367
>Downsizing the Suicune Quest.

I'm confused?
>>
>>33176367
But Suicune shows up in more places in HGSS
>>
>>33176044
Yeah but you know the kids these days, always playing them telephone games, don't have time for any of that shit.
>>
>>33176349
When GF themselves started to base their design politic around a new retarded gimmick per generation (see megas and formes).
>>
File: tumblr_mnpn5tesj41r13tm3o1_1280.jpg (586KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnpn5tesj41r13tm3o1_1280.jpg
586KB, 1000x667px
>>33175918
>not missing the battle tents
>>
>>33176212
>Not having a living dex in Bank to insta-get the Charms on any Gen 6 or 7 game.
>>
>>33176297
can you have both box legendaries of gen 2 and 3 without trading in ORAS?
can you have softboiled mew after catch it?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.