[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon absolutely need to have a good post-game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon absolutely need to have a good post-game. They are in the exact same spot as they were when they made Black/White2.

They already have the majority of the region assets, so other than the few touch ups they want to do on old areas development should not take long at all. xy/oras/sm had to be created from scratch, so even though I hate to come off as one of gamefreak's butt babies they admittedly did have a bit of an excuse.

USUM don't have this excuse, they have had plenty of time to work on awesome post game features. If they don't manage to make these games great even when they can reuse almost all of sm and use it as a base, then I will have absolutely no hope for the Switch game.
>>
>>33175878

Post-game is an outdated meme in the age of online battling

There's no reason for GF to give a fuck about people who only play single-player
>>
>>33175878
>they have had plenty of time to work on awesome post game features
>plenty of time
Literally not even 4 months
>>
>>33175888
This, post game, even a good one, is like... 3 or 4 more hours of playtime? If you want to play the game infinitely just start breeding or battle online
>>
>>33175906
>it's a "GF only works on one game at a time" episode
stop this meme
>>
>>33175915
In addition to being fun and letting you rematch characters good post games gives you items and exp needed for competitive battling at fast and consistent rate.

Sun and Moon postgame is made worse because it takes too long to grind to level one hundred and bottle caps are ridiculously cumbersome to get.

Making a proper join avenue set up is way more manageable than making a proper festival plaza set up which is way too luck based because of the fortune tents and take way too longer to change if you did something sub optimal.
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
You're getting a maingame that's virtually identical to SM except with Necrozma and a Battle Tree with the same tutor as every other tutor for your postgame, and you're going to fucking like it.
Oh, and you'll get to go on a Legendary Clusterfuck because they need to make every Pokemon obtainable in a single generation because of the marking.
As such, you'll for some reason be able to obtain the missing starters in postgame too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.