[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I have some information to share about the trailer tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: HNI_0091.jpg (19KB, 280x160px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0091.jpg
19KB, 280x160px
Hello, I have some information to share about the trailer tomorrow.

- The trailer starts with a reveal of the boxart, which doesn't have the Necrozma Legends on it, instead it has...

-The new Lycanroc forms, Twilight, and Better Love Story. Twilight Lycanroc is a Pure Rock type that focuses on Special attack. It has wing-like shapes protruding from it's back formed with stars and has jet-black fur. The other Lycanroc is Rock/Fairy. It's not really cool so I'll skip over it.

- Next, the trailer shows a short clip of a new feature in USUM. You can mix certain attack combos in battle for more effect.

- New Alolan Forms! First is Alolan Girafarig, a Fire/Ice type. The spines on it's back are now glowing with lava marks on it. The back part of it is encased in ice and, if you look carefully, you can see the pain of existence in its eyes. Second is Alolan Ledian, a Bug/Fighting type. Alolan Ledian are much bigger and redder, with a Swastika on its back instead of dots. Finally, Alolan Arcanine, the first Pokemon with more than two types. It's all the types... except Water. It looks mostly the same except it's mane covers more of it's body and gleams a rainbow of colors.

- The trailer end with the a Switch port being announced to release March 2018.
>>
>Switch port
fake
>>
>>33174777
>ledian with a swastika on its back
Not even the trips of truth can make me believe you're serious
>>
>>33174821
I didn't notice I got trips.

Well trips don't lie very often.
>>
> Twilight and Better Love Story
ok
>>
File: 1501555448803.png (54KB, 269x528px)
1501555448803.png
54KB, 269x528px
>>33174800
>Switch Port
>Fake
>Better Love Story than Twilight meme
>Even passable in a joke or shitpost
>>
>>33174800
This, the switch games were confirmed a new gen
>>
File: retard.jpg (34KB, 429x377px)
retard.jpg
34KB, 429x377px
>>33175220
>switch games
>confirmed anything
>>
>>33174777
>better love story than Twilight meme

this isn't 2009 anymore, get in with the times
>>
>>33175256
They said they were core games, which means it's a new gen. Gamefreak always calles the first games of a new gen core games.
>>
>>33174777
What a failure.

Girafarig Alolan form too far away from original, and Swastika on Ledian? That would cause all sorts of trouble in certain countries you idiot.
Nice try though.
>>
>>33174821
>>33175320
psst, your underage is showing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.