[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of Mudsdale being a Pokeride Pokemon? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Toon Link is not impressed.png (188KB, 492x440px) Image search: [Google]
Toon Link is not impressed.png
188KB, 492x440px
What was the point of Mudsdale being a Pokeride Pokemon? There isn't a single rocky path anywhere in the game before you get access to Mudsdale.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501590353854.jpg (30KB, 476x935px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501590353854.jpg
30KB, 476x935px
Maybe Alola isn't a really good map
>>
>>33174436
Maybe SM was just a unfinished beta and everything will make sense in the FULL game, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
>>
>>33174416
there is though
>>
>>33174468
There literally aren't. Post proof if there are you fat fuck. But you won't, because there aren't.
>>
>>33174471
Use bulbapedia if you have bad memory
>>
>>33174477
I don't need to, I'm playing the game right now you fucking faggot. As I said, you need to post proof. But you won't.
>>
>>33174447
>He thinks USM wil be a third version
>>
>>33174480
They will be a "third"version you cuck. Don't let the fact that they're two game fool you. They just realised that they can split the third versions into two as well for the extra cash.
>>
File: 1501552346686.jpg (21KB, 289x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501552346686.jpg
21KB, 289x256px
I'm still in awe how they made item finding worst when it was perfected in ORAS...
>>
>>33174471
>>33174479
A little angry over a little kids game, aren't we?
>>
>>33174555
Where do you think you are you fucking newfag? We all care about Pokemon to an autistic extent here. Stop trying to change the subject once you realised you were fucking wrong you coward.
>>
>>33174574
Not him but you need to learn to control your anger, it's unhealty to get triggered like this so easily.
>>
>>33174582
I type like this on the internet all the time newfag. Doesn't represent me as a person you faggot.
>>
>>33174447
Maybe XY/ORAS was just an unfinished beta generation and everything will be better in a FULL game, Sun and Moon
>>
>>33174746
Thats not a valid comparison. Those regions had to be created from scratch. (Yes Hoenn is old region, but obviously they didn't reuse the gameboy assets)

In theory, they should be able to put much more content in this game (Like Black/White 2) since this is just Alola again. Of course, they could also not considering Gamefreak have been cucking us constantly recently.
>>
>>33174587
>>33174574
>>33174479
>>33174471
>>33174416
Hey OP, I'm playing through too and haven't seen any mudsdale gallop areas either, but I looked it up and we were right, the troll obv trolling. There are NO areas pre electrium Z that can be accessed that uses mudsdale gallop, though there may be one behind a strength "puzzle" but you need strength to get to it, so it's pointless to count.

It's really shitty because the gate is locked until you beat Vikavolt and there is also a rocky path. So you can't see the rocky path until you beat Vikavolt, but the second you pop into the route, you get mudsdale. So why bother locking the route behind a gate then? just set the trigger for getting mudsdale ride only AFTER you beat Sophy.

Mudsdale and Lapras are pretty useless rides DESU. Sharpedo is an upgrade in every way and mudsdale almost never used.
>>
>>33175932
The only reason to use lapras really is for fishing spots and even then youre really only gonna be fishing for a Corsola to grt Mareanie or a Dhelmise who isnt in a surfing area anyway.
>>
>>33174436
>FB_IMG
Go away you filthy normalfag.
>>
>>33174416
>>33175932
>Mudsdale and Lapras are pretty useless rides DESU. Sharpedo is an upgrade in every way and mudsdale almost never used.
There's always HMs that are really kinda useless or not worth having, at least in this game it doesn't waste a move slot, so whatever.
>>
>>33176049
>I know taurus is faster but I still use doggo
Why are you complaining about having more choices?
>>
>>33176396
did you meant to reply to the guy i'm quoting or?
>>
>>33174574
>fucking normal people
>stop invading my safe space I have problems!!!!!!!
>>
>>33176499
>>stop invading my safe space I have problems!!!!!!!

Where did I say or imply this you fucking faggot?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.