[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive yet to play Gen VII at all. Should I wait for the Ultra games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1486829731792.png (884KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486829731792.png
884KB, 1280x720px
Ive yet to play Gen VII at all. Should I wait for the Ultra games or cave and play through Moon first?
>>
It's hard to say right now because virtually nothing is known about USUM. I'd wait until the next lot of info gets released before trying to make a decision.
>>
File: killthejews.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
killthejews.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>33173186
Wait and play USUM first. If you like it, then play SM for shits and giggles. Its not like its a direct sequel and I'm sure they'll be the superior versions of gen 7.
>>
>>33173186
Wait for USUM, its clearly not a sequel in the same sense as BW2 so it would be a waste to buy the worse game just few months before the upgrade

Unless you dont care about money of course
>>
>>33173186
I'm just waiting for USUM, I wanted to play moon super badly and I can powersave what mons or items are giving me trouble post game, but I heard the hand holding and lack of on your own content is enough to turn away even diehard players, so I'll pass. SM had loads of potential that GF just said fuck it too. I know the past games have been crap but for fucks sake let me be my own trainer. Been playing the shit outta ORAS to get my fix.
>>
>>33173186
Personally, I'd wait for USUM. Think of it like this:
>SM: Game
>USUM: Game + extra stuff
Really, aside from the fact you need to wait for three months or so, you lose nothing.

Of course, if USUM turns out to be a sequel, you'd need to get both anyway.
>>
If you can pirate SM then go ahead, otherwise wait
>>
>>33173186
You have 3 options, you can either
>Play the game legit if you just wanna play something while waiting for USM
>Play the game patched if you're into challenge
>Wait for the improved version A.K.A USM
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.