[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there is a great chance that finaly we can play all pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Please, Nintendo-do it.jpg (486KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
Please, Nintendo-do it.jpg
486KB, 1024x702px
So, there is a great chance that finaly we can play all pokémon main games on just one video game. Will Nitendo do it? Yeah, I know that we will have other One thousand generetions ahead but we can finaly say that we have the definitive portable to play pokémon that is The 3DS. So, I'm begging for the Nintendo doesnt fuck this and release all generations by e-shoop. I'm just a poorfag, I want to play my poke games on my 3ds that I didn't have chance when I was a kid.
>>
>>33171443
>porting gba games
it won't happen.
>>
>>33171499
Why not?
>>
>>33171443
No, the odds of Crystal coming seem small and GBA VC isn't even a thing officially.
>>
>>33171499
We need these games with Poke bank improvements.
>>
>>33171524
Because the 3DS already has the original RBY, rendering FRLG redundant, and ORAS, rending the original RSE redundant.
>>
So, let me say something. I'm thinking that Nintendo is planing to release the third version game of 2 generation after sometime they released GS. They are greedy with money and they know that if they release all versions together people would only buy the third version. They will basically use the same sales strategy but now with the old games.
>>
I hope they will release 3 generation until 2019.I wish the old games' sales will be great. Maybe more money could change their minds.
>>
Tell me how many GBA and DS games they released on virtual console.
>>
>>33171552
But the thing here is not just catch all pokémom from all generations and yes, play all main games on just only portable. Other point that I have:
- We don't have emerald game with batle fronteir
- Using your point, why will release Pokémon gold/silver if we already have SS/HG?
>>
>>33171619
Because HGSS hasn't been available on store shelves for over half a decade.
>>
>>33171552
>>33171619
And I know...need emerald to play battle frontier, it isn't something that we need, It's more like a wish.
>>
>>33171625
I didn't know that..So, can I still buy this or it's rare ?
>>
>>33171652
It was easy to find for the first year or so, so most Pokemon fans were able to get a copy without much trouble, but new copies dried up after that. For comparison, most Pokemon games can still be found new at most Wal-marts three to five years after release.

As you can imagine, HGSS shot way up in price on the secondary market after that. Cart-only copies go for 30-50 dollars, with complete copies going for more. If you ever find it cheaper than that, it's almost certainly an eBay bootleg.
>>
File: IMG_3765.jpg (67KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3765.jpg
67KB, 800x606px
Crystal is gonna be on the fucking switch. Screenshot this post
>>
>>33172036
Nah they're probably just waiting to release it until after Kris' USUM cameo to get more sales.
>>
>>33171652
try to get the european or australian copy
ds games aren't region locked and no one gives a fuck about non-ntsc copies, so the danger of a bootleg is pretty much non existend + even with shipping and shit they're cheaper then the us counterpart
>>
>>33172220
Thanks. I will get this.
>>
>>33171499
They will probably release ruby/sapphire/emerald on the switch next year to advertise gen 8 and gen 3's 15th anniversary
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.