[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wasting dozens if not hundreds of hours to catch a shiny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

>wasting dozens if not hundreds of hours to catch a shiny Pokemon
>meanwhile I use AR to get any shiny pokemon I want
Fucking millennial mongrel idiots.
>>
The whole point of shinies is that they're rare

By hacking, you've defeated the entire purpose
>>
>>33171025
The entire point is that the ends justify the means. Getting a shiny means that you win, no matter how or what.
>>
>>33171025
Yea I aint got no time for your punk ass shiny rare shit ass bitch nigger.

You must be either stupid or retarded to waste your life on some shinny ass pokemons.
>>
>>33170984
How old or young are you to not be a millennial yourself? You did know the term "millennial" starts in the early to mid 80's, right?

As in someone who reaches adulthood around the year 2,000?

>>33171040
Nope, you win by playing the game as intended.

If you're playing Monopoly and someone just flips over the board and declares themselves the winner because they did so, would you accept it? Of course not because no one is playing using that as a rule.

Cheat all you want (at least in single player - multiplayer means you're agreeing to Nintendo's terms for using THEIR servers to do so) but you're no winner.
>>
>>33170984
>Grinding and preparing for the final boss
>I can use action replay to skip every boss
>>
>>33171087
millennial is just a buzzword dumb old people or /pol/ use to describe anyone they don't like of a certain age
for /pol/ it's anyone over the age of their average poster, for old people, anyone under the age of 65
>>
>>33171046
Who is really the retarded one? Someone pretending to be good and wasting ANY time at a game they purport not having time to play (though the real losers are the ones flying around the world to play it even though they have a "life") or someone actually playing it as intended. Hint: It's the not the first one.

If you're a casualfag act like it.
>>
File: 1493024174994.jpg (15KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1493024174994.jpg
15KB, 228x221px
>be me
>go on pokemon forums and offer them shinies for $
>the retards actually fall for it
I made like 200 bucks last month by selling cheated Shinies to retards.
>>
OP is retarded
>inb4 no life hurr durr
I do not shine hunt, but i don't inject neither. What's to purpose to brag about something you got with no effort.
>>
>>33170984

And you'll never experience the immense joy, the shock, the thrill, when that beautiful baby finally hatches or jumps out of the grass to greet you. The feeling never gets old.
>>
>>33171225
This.
>>
>>33171225
People that played after the rate change won't either
>>
>>33171225
This.

>>33170984
Why not just play showdown? You can have any shiny you want and not waste money on the mainline game, stupid fuck.
>>
File: 1399599847089.jpg (16KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
1399599847089.jpg
16KB, 550x421px
>>33171133
>bragging about pokemon
>>
>>33173458
>playing smogon's shitty rules
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33170984
>millennial mongrel idiots
t. my 81-year-old racist great-aunt
>>
File: 84287171.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
84287171.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>33173468
>dropping 50$ for better animations.
>>
>>33173474
At least the cart (which is the official one) doesn't ban shit that can be countered like Baton Pass.
>>
>>33173481
Uh huh. But you injector cucks seem to be all about saving time and energy. Why not go the extra mile and play showdown without paying for the game or the ds itself? That way you get everything handed to you.
>>
>>33173491
Do I have to repeat myself? Smogon's shitty rules makes it a worse experience than playing it on the cartridge.
>>
>>33173464 on a pokemon forum. I come here to see leaks im sick of you fags acting cool. Get girlfriends or boyfriends from the sense i get from you all and jobs. Always complaining about 50-300$. Hopefully you are all just kids and not grown adults who like a game from your childhood. Because none of my friends who like pokemon act like you faggots
>>
>>33173507
Alright. Then stop acting like you are superior when you are retarded enough to drop all that money on a ds and the game, when you could have saved all that time and money just playing showdown. You basically spent upwards of 200$ just to play without rules, Good for you.
>>
File: u-mad-gif-6.gif (372KB, 436x207px) Image search: [Google]
u-mad-gif-6.gif
372KB, 436x207px
>S.O.S chaining, having a shiny charm, using the Tauros autism pen doesn't diminish the value of a shiny pokemon
>Only injecting does
>Injectors ruin competitive play by not having to spend hours upon hours breeding
>Altering a sequence of code takes away from my children's video game
>>
>>33173508
>projecting this hard
wew lad
>>
>>33170984
Just waiting vor you to get banned.
>>
>>33171046
>nigger speak
>>>/r/eddit.com
>>
>>33170984

Smart move.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.