[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have Alolan forms or Mega Evolutions for th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: johto starters.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
johto starters.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Would you rather have Alolan forms or Mega Evolutions for the Johto starters in USM?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC079262JWw
>>
>>33168665
What about none of them?
>>
>>33168665
I want them to get ignored for the next 10 gens
>>
>>33168665
I prefer the idea of the pre-evolutions also getting new forms but I also don't want Alolan forms to completely outclass the originals, especially with how lackluster Meganium and Typhlosion already are.
>>
>>33168665
Megas have a better chance of making them actually good, so that.
Also fuck off Verlis.
>>
>>33168665
>posting the furfag's video

return to reddit kid
>>
>>33168665
mega
alolan form for a starter is stupid
>>
>verlis vid
haha yes
>>
>>33168665

Both.
>>
Are you fucking stupid? Megas.
>>
I feel bad for disliking verlisify but why?
>>
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=BC079262JWw
in case you feel the need to watch this furfag's video but have the decency to not give him a view
>>
>>33168665
Megas because i already have a phys sweeper sheer force DD Gatr and i dont want a water/dark or water/drag for stab crunch or outrage
>>
>>33168665
Megas, because it tickles my autism that we have Mega Evolutions for the Gen I and III starters, but no others.

I want every remake from here on out to give us megas for its starters.
>>
>>33168665

Mega Evolutions, because it'd be better for the Johto Starters that we already have to be stronger.
>>
>>33168665
Alola forms. Megas are great, generally, but I feel like total type changes would do more to salvage these three blandest of starters.

That said I'm totally down with giving them Alola forms AND Megas.
>>
>>33168665
Mega evolutions, and stop posting your videos verlis, we all know it's you. Nobody here likes them.
>>
>>33168700
>>33168711
>>33169144
checked
>>
>>33170102
>total type changes would do more to salvage these three blandest of starters
But it wouldn't salvage anything. Alolan variants of the Johto starters would remain as separate pokemon in every practical aspect. For example, people won't start using the old Meganium just because there's a new one that's fairy type. The Johto starters will remain as bland as they've always been, except that now they'll have a clone that is cooler than them. If anything this would make them even more forgettable.
>>
>>33168665
Megas. Alola forms are cancer.
>>
>>33168665
Megas obviously. They're guaranteed upgrades, while an Alolan form might make them worse.
>>
Mega.

Alola form would just switch the type while Mega could improve on the designs more.

Meganium would have the flower fold back around the body

Typhlosion would be able to breathe fire and have the flames spread to the back of its arms

Feraligatr would have more of the red spikes appear on its arms and its claws would grow
>>
File: 1495670379393.gif (16KB, 598x450px) Image search: [Google]
1495670379393.gif
16KB, 598x450px
>>33168665
What kind of questions is that anon?? Of course Megas are the only way to go
>>
>>33170485
This.

I love both Mega's and Alolan forms, but Mega's would be best for the Johto starters. Theyre not bad designs, but they all feel like blank canvases, more or less (aside from Feraligatr, I suppose).

I'd like to see their concept added to, not changed.
>>
Megas but we won't get them because megas were soooooo gen 6. Ohmori brought us zzzzz-moves
>>
sinnohan forms
>>
>>33168665
I'd prefer Megas. Don't really like most of the Alolans so far and a good number of them did nothing to improve the original.
>>
>>33168665
Actually, given that all three are monotype, they could easily have alolan forms that add a second typing. However I don't think they will go for that
>>
Megas are more likely to influence the OU meta than alola forms, so Megas.
>>
>>33168665
Alolan
>>
>>33168744
This
>>
>>33170483
Yup. Garchomp was guaranteed.
>>
>>33168665
Megas. I like region variants a la Alolan Forms but I'd rather see all starters given the boost via mega stones.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.