[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon the only major new thing coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: confused guzma.png (259KB, 900x819px) Image search: [Google]
confused guzma.png
259KB, 900x819px
Is Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon the only major new thing coming out for 3DS?

I went to my local Gamestop yesterday and saw they had a poster for the New 2DS XL which just came out on the 28th. I asked the cashier if they still had and she said they were sold out -- I didn't think it would be that popular given how far along the 3DS is in relation to the Switch. Even if it's not as expensive, it's still 170 which is still a pretty hefty amount. News of new Pokemon in the fall is the only motivator I can think of, am I missing something?
>>
Metroid 2 is getting a remake but besides that nothing else.
>>
Miitopia, monster hunter stories,.... Yeah... That pretty much was it...
3ds is dead
>>
Shin megami tensei Strange Journey Redux
>>
A lot of people I know have their 3DS breaking around now. Especially those who play Sm4sh or Monster Hunter. Also Radiant Historia remake and the games mentioned above.

It's a good console.
>>
To add to the other posts, there's the M&L Superstar Saga remake as well in December.

But yeah, in general the 3DS is winding down. Switch was intended to replace both, they just felt safer lying that it wouldn't because 3DS has such a large install base they could fall back on if the Switch failed.

Which isn't very likely to happen at this point considering even with Toshiba fucking them over for the NAND they're already almost halfway to the Wii U's lifetime sales in just 5 months.
>>
File: 70b295c254b4b7f11c6b11ebeda515ca.jpg (303KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
70b295c254b4b7f11c6b11ebeda515ca.jpg
303KB, 1000x750px
>>33167106
Well the Metroid series is making a comeback with two new games and one of those is being released this September for the 3ds.
>>
>>33167106
The 3DS has an absolutely massive library and Metroid and Mario and Luigi are coming out soon.

I also really think Hey Pikmin looks nice
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.