[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>"Your password must have capital and lowercase letters,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>"Your password must have capital and lowercase letters, numbers, symbols, at least 20 kanji, the blood of a virgin, and a ASCII art cock in it."
>"Oh, if you happen to forget your username or password, you need your player ID AND screename, and your username if you need your password. But you use me enough to remember all those easily, right? :)"
>>
>>33166149
I hate this shit too.
>>
>use an easy to remember nick and pass
>never have these retarded problems
>>
>>33166149
>write everything down in a notebook labeled Login Info
> somehow manage to never fail at logging in
>>
>>33166194
Thanks buddy. I'll be popping over later tonight and taking that book ;)
>>
>>33166149
https://keepassxc.org/
>>
>>33166149
Would you rather someone be able to gain access to your account? You do know it's connected to your Championship Points, right?

If you're a casual you don't care at all but if you're not then you definitely want that in place. Not their fault if you care and fuck up.

Where allowed I generally use 25 character passwords that don't contain words (at least not straight, though there are usually a word or two which I mix in out of order) and do contain all of those things and I remember them off the top of my head.

I have nearly 100 accounts with just the game dev company I'm staff for, lol, and I remember every single password. Only an idiot writes them down or gives some random company access by saving them to the computer.

I hadn't even been able find time to play my main game since April last year and when I logged in again a couple weeks ago the passwords were just still there in my head.
>>
>>33166385
Mathematically speaking, the password "Ns5dgU41hrB" is easier for a computer to guess than the password "horse battery staple correct".
>>
>>33166385
>reddit spacing
Did not read
>>
>>33166149
>not using a password with capital and lowercase letters, numbers, and at least one special character for literally everything
It's like you want your identity stolen.
>>
>>33166462
That's basic sentencing structure, anon. Not everything which is foreign to you is reddit.
>>
>>33166462
>broken up so it can easily be processed a chunk at a time rather than a giant wall of unreadable text
>fucking reddit REEEEEEE
Why are you like this?
>>
>>33166471
>>33166472
go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>33166475
I can't wait for school to start up again...
>>
>>33166481
Yeah, so you can go be a faggot there.
>>
>>33166484
>projecting this hard
>>
>>33166487
>buzzwords
>>
>>33166481
>...
Yeah, try not to get fucked over by Chad next year, fag
>>
>>33166491
>>33166494
>samefagging
>>
>>33166495
>less than one minute apart
>samefag
Nice job outing yourself as a summerfag
>>
>>33166385
Fuck off redditor
>>
>>33166508
Faggot.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.