[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ohmori on Pokenchi next week >Pokenchi shows previews

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Shigeru_Ohmori[1].png (248KB, 430x691px) Image search: [Google]
Shigeru_Ohmori[1].png
248KB, 430x691px
>Ohmori on Pokenchi next week
>Pokenchi shows previews for anime episodes
>Next week's episode is about Ash's Rockruff (who's getting ready to evolve) and Tapu Lele

Get ready for the reveal of Lycanroc-3.
>>
Starterwar fags BTFO
>>
>>33164836
inb4 nothing but WOWdon spam next week
>>
I'm glad it's happening soon
>>
>>33164840

Pokenchi is a Pokemon news show, so if they're bringing Ohmori on the show, it better be something big

And with Rockruff most likely evolving, the timing is too convenient
>>
>>33164837
This, all 3 btfo
>>
File: 1460420551879.png (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1460420551879.png
2KB, 200x200px
>>33164840
I'm hyped.
>>
>>33164857
>Pokenchi is a Pokemon news show

>>33152673
>What is Pokenchi? Read this info guide:
>http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?646717-Pok%E9nchi-(Gathering-in-the-Pokemon-House-)-Discussion-Thread

>Please note that Pokénchi is primarily a comedy show for children promoting the franchise and showing off various new products and revelations. It occasionally shows off never-before-seen gameplay footage when demoing upcoming video games, and The Pokémon Company sometimes chooses them as the outlet to reveal certain news, but they are not, and have never been, a show focused on news, and most of the material they present as new has been promoted in other outlets earlier that week. The intended audience for these presentations are little kids who don't follow the franchise closely, not grown-ups who check Pokémon news sites multiple times a day to constantly stay up to date.
>>
File: 1428355660713.png (54KB, 512x727px) Image search: [Google]
1428355660713.png
54KB, 512x727px
>>33164857
>Masuda, Ohmori, and Morimoto appeared in Pokenchi April of last year
>absolutely nothing new was shown
>/vp/ threw a giant fit
Do a bit of research before spouting bullshit and getting your own hopes up, newfag
>>
>>33164836
There is no Lycanroc-3. Ash's will evolve into the day version. Screencap this.
>>
>>33164836
Daily reeminder that if Japan doesnt advertise it as "WOW HUGE NEWS PEOPRE" then its nothing and even when they advertise is as big news it also tends to be nothing (like april last year)

They're not advertising it now and its a prerecorded show (few weeks in advance) so its most likely nothing
>>
>>33164836
Don’t grt my fuckn hopes up for some dumb shit.
>>
Reminder that they don't usually reveal news anymore now that it has to be a worldwide reveal.
>>
>>33164836
ohmori looks like a very serious guy, I wonder what is he gonna do in that toddlers show
>>
>>33164836
2014 ORAS directed by Ohmori
2016 SM direted by Ohmori
2017 USUM directed by Ohmori?

If that so no wonder these games are getting worse and worse
>>
>>33165523
no third version/remake/sequel is ever directed by a mainline director

The only times it had been directed by masuda/ohmori, is when the person in question had not become a mainline director yet and those games were their rise to taking over from tajiri for masuda and from masuda for ohmori
>>
>>33166182
I guess we'll find out soon but Ohmori being at Pokenchi could be a sign he is the director again
>>
A week today or just at some point next week?
>>
>>33166185
the last 1-2 times anyone was there, it had nothing so...i'd advise staying with low expectations
>>
>>33166191
this coming sunday
>>
>>33166206
Im not saying they will have anything

Im saying they might show the same trailer as E3 but reveal that Ohmori is the director and thats why he's there
>>
>>33166230
Well if you go check out Masuda's twitter, it's at least certain HE isn't the director

I guess we will see this sunday
>>
>>33166191
Pokenchi airs on Sundays. It has weekly livewatch threads, so just check what times people were discussing the previous episode as it aired to find out when it airs in your timezone >>33152673
>>
>>33164836
Remember last year when Masuda was on Pokénchi and it was literally nothing except the SM trailer we had already seen?
>>
>>33166692
Remember every single time Pokenchi, Pokemon Get TV or Pokemon Smash showed some not-really-news?
This happens every time, a ton of faggots that haven't heard of the show before flock into the livewatch threads expecting 30 minutes of trailers, then flip their shit when it's 29 minutes of Shoko fucking around and then a few seconds of maybe new footage of something.

It's always hilarious, and they never have anyone to blame but themselves.
>>
>>33166182
No first entry into a gen has been directed by someone other than Masuda and Tajiri, doesn't mean they can't change it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.