[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They made Alolan Persian and Ratticate because of fan feedback.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1391394585748[1].jpg (44KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
1391394585748[1].jpg
44KB, 616x462px
They made Alolan Persian and Ratticate because of fan feedback. People always SAID they should've been made Dark types in Gen II. They made Marowak a Ghost type for similar reasons. With that in mind, which pokémon do people often complain "should" be a certain way? Because they could end up doing it.

I could see Dark type Alolan Arbok, especially since we somehow don't have a Dark snake yet. Psychic/Flying Alolan Noctowl could happen. Heck, maybe even Alolan Dragonite since everyone always complains about it not being elegant.
>>
Gamefreak has stated in interviews that they intentionally don't listen to fan feedback.
>>
>>33162855
Is that why trainer customization returned in SM after being absent from ORAS? Is that why HMs, which everyone complained about, were finally removed in the same game?
>>
>>33162897
maybe but I doubt it; the HM thing has been a long time coming
>>
>>33162855
That was in relation to the difficulty of the main story playtroughs and the hand holding. His reason was that since people have more frantic lives nowadays they don't want to make the games hard. So you can just relax and play for 17 mins ot whatever and make progress.

it's still bullshit though. Dumbest reason ever
>>
>>33162917
i'd like to see the return of them, i sure do miss having a HM slave...
>>
File: IMG_5187.jpg (667KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5187.jpg
667KB, 1024x1024px
>>33163044
>wanting the games to be mechanically WORSE

faggot
>>
>>33163044
literally worse than hitler
>>
File: 1500994008089.jpg (50KB, 643x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500994008089.jpg
50KB, 643x1024px
>>33162563
Dragonite with colors matching it's previous forms is one I see a fair amount and do agree with, but that's just the looks. Doesn't really change much. Kind of wish Pokemon would do what robopon did and just let us change the color of mons, but then that would ruin the shiny thing.

As for actual changes to a mon. Gyarados should have become a Water/Dragon in Gen II. There was no reason NOT to change it's type at that point. It's lore goes on about the legends of the karp becoming a dragon if it jumps threw a gate, and the Pokedex entries that say Magikarp has Dragon DNA. Even when they finally had to chance to change it with Mega Gyarados. Game Freak fucks up which seemed to be the theme of Gen VI and bled out to Gen VII
>>
>>33162563
waterbug masquerain

psyflying noctowl

bugfight ledian

watersteel remoraid line

waterdragon gyarados

bugele volbeat/illumise

normal/fighting farfetchd

darkele luxray

elefighting elekid line
>>
>>33163960
I always thought Pokemon could do with every poke getting several colour schemes of varying rarity, partialy based on where you find them and paired with slight stat boosts, with shiny mons being the rarest of all.
>>
>>33166250
ghostrock spiritomb...seriously why is it not? It's a literal rock-haunting ghost...oh well I'll just wait for that haunted brick in gen8

> as of alola

Bug/fighting golisopod or even bug dark

rock dark/ rockfighting midnight lycanroc

literally any ghost/type aside grassghost for dhelmise..even if it's a haunted seaweed, it's still underwater and couldve been ghost water at least.. you don't see skrelp being grass type as a sea kelp pokemon

grass/flying or anything that isn't normal/flying toucannon
>>
>>33162563
Fuck you Anon, now I want cookies.
>>
>>33162897
if they listened to fan feedback it wouldn't have taken them 20 years to ditch HMs anon. think what you are saying before posting.
>>
>>33162897
Trainer Customization was only gone in ORAS because ORAS had established protagonists. They didn't bring it back for SM because of the fan feedback, it was always meant to stay. Just watch it be in Gen 8's games, be removed in DPPt remakes, and then come back in Gen 9 again.
>>
>>33166354
this pretty much... I still have no idea why the fug people expected customization to exist in a remake with established protagonists
>>
>>33166262
>slight stat boosts
It sounds fine in theory, but that would kill anyone wanting to play competitively legitimately. Literally everyone would inject.
>>
>>33166263
>ghostrock spiritomb
Spiritomb is based on the sins that are enchanted and sealed into a rock. It comes from buddhist or other asian religion.
Thus, the rock is only a containet, Dark typing (in jap. "Evil Type") comes from the fact that Spiritomb is literally evil things, sins. The Rock typing would be Spiritomb's "third" type, but the rock isn't the core of the idea for this pokemon.
>>
>>33162563
Obviously bug type Flygon
>>
>>33162855
There are also interviews that say they do, your point?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.