[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances Lycanroc's third form will be modeled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

What are the chances Lycanroc's third form will be modeled after wolf Link, called Lycanroc Twilight?
>>
0%
>>
>>33159970
>>
I'd like this if there was areas you could enter Necrozma's Ultra Space and touch as stone in there to evolve it.
Necrozma absorbing all the light would mean there's no moon or sunlight to influence the evolution.
>>
>>33159982
2 what?
>>
>>33159986
Would it make Lycanroc"zma" a sub-Legendary pokemon?
>>
>>33160023
>>
>>33160086
2 WHAT????
>>
>>33160084
I considered it less of a Necrozma's power influences the evolution to side effects of Necrozma's power influences the evolution, so it'd be the same total BST with different stats like Lycanroc, but with a different movepool.
A special movepool could be cool, whist improving Day and Midnight's own movepool.
>>
>>33160146
Two genders.
>>
>>33160146
>>
>>33160146
Scoops?
>>
>>33159970
Midna is a bitchy cunt who ruined that game. The only people who like her think too much with their dick.
>>
>>33159970

If this post ends with a number, you are a faggot.
>>
>33160525

>Only fairy in the game that isn't a useless piece of crap until Fi arrival.

Not even you deserving
>>
>>33160771
Navi and Tatl were unironically the best Zelda companions.
>>
>>33159970
Very low, but that'd instantly make it my favorite Lycanroc form and guarantee it a spot on my USM team.
>>
>>33160793
>best Zelda companion
>not Zelda
>>
>>33160525
Nah, she's the only "tsundere" companion executed well. Tetra was shit (Wind Waker was a shit game) and Tatl was obnoxious (MM is pretty good) but Midna was well written and actually developed over the course of the story, and was thus endearing.
>>
>>33160807
Tetra wasn't even the companion, King of Red Lions was.

It was retarded having an actual character accompany you when you go through dungeons. Your companion should not have a vital role in the plot.
>>
>>33160807

>Wind waker
>Shit.

Now this is funny SHIT-taste
>>
>>33160834
Tetra takes over for the King via the speaky stone for a while. And that while is the worst period of an already bad game.

>It was retarded having an actual character accompany you when you go through dungeons. Your companion should not have a vital role in the plot.
I agree, the Earth and Wind temples are probably the worst in the whole series. Having to lug that shrieking log around and keep the floormasters off of him was atrocious.

>>33160862
t. cubebaby
>>
>>33160905

>Mom, where is my Edgy plot twist with an awful design of mask.

That's how you make an entrance, Underage Anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.