[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We laugh at dumb shit GF has done I'll start... *inhale*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 291x173px
ITT: We laugh at dumb shit GF has done
I'll start...
*inhale*
*exhale*
PFFFFFTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33152712
>Fairy type
>resists bug
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>33152712
This bothers me
>>
>>33152712
Why are you laughing at your mom?
>>
>Spinoffs got size right
>The main games cannot for some reason
But why though?
>>
>greninja ash
Lmao
>>
>>33152740
They don't make spin offs
>>
>>33152712
>>33152720
>the reddit laugh
>>
>>33152729
underrated
>>
>>33152806
so how long until breathing a certain way makes you reddit
>>
>>33152720
The fact that they made fairy resistant to what was already arguably the worst type in the game boggles my mind. They couldn't have, for example, made fairy weak to psychic, thereby making a sort of trinity with it and dark, and not only buffing psychics but also the usage of bug? No, GF is made up of incompetent idiots with one-dimensional minds who literally don't understand how balancing works.
>>
File: black-white-2.jpg (63KB, 460x207px) Image search: [Google]
black-white-2.jpg
63KB, 460x207px
>>
>>33152833
>The My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy of Pokemon
>Dumb
Dick.
>>
>>33152815
>replying to your own post because no one else thought your fuckin' epic "u're mom xd" joke was comedy gold
>>
>>33152856
No I'm the one who said that and I didn't post underrated
>>
>>33152806
What's wrong with reddit?
>>
>>33152949
If you don't know the answer, you should go back to reddlt
>>
>>33152806
>normies reeeeeee etc

anyway, i'll play
>nerfing sucker punch
>nerfing t wave
>making water shuriken special
>nerfing tackle kek
>>
>>33152806
>Being on the internet
>>
>>33152720
It'd honestly make a lot more sense for Fairy to be weak to Bug. Fairy is basically the cutesy, pure, innocent type in a sense... which feels like the kind of thing that would be creeped out by insects or even fear them.
>>
>>33152712
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLK4pUiW1EQ
>>
How do you laugh if you exhaled all of the air?
>>
>>33152852
He's not wrong, it was so good compared to the rest of the series that only GF fucking up could have made it.
>>
I mean, a talented developer would have just created a separate model with fewer polygons and had the battlefield automatically scale to the size of the Pokémon, but that would require some small amount of effort and they couldn't just use their pre-made models and jury-rigged XY engine.

Ironically if Wailord was a field Pokémon they'd have to make a new smaller model for it anyway and could have just used that in battles.
>>
>>33153028
This why the fuck was it necessary to nerf sucker punch when extreme speed stays the way it was and making t-wave worse?
>>
>>33152822
>bugfags
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
>>
power cuckstruct
>>
>>33152949
I'll quote moot for this one.
>Every person who creates a thread has that thread appear at the very top of the index, and no amount of karma or social capital can save it from the depths of irrelevance. It’s ideas, not reputations, that shine here.
Also, awful mods
>>
>>33152806
>using the redditboard to type your posts
baka desu senpai
>>
>>33153956
This does allow an awful lot of bait threads to thrive.
I've never been to reddit so I wouldn't know if the bait threads there are as bad as here sometimes.
>>
>>33152712
>wanting the 3ds to implode
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.