[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>according to that "mystery" site, the Ultra Space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 793Nihilego[1].png (738KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
793Nihilego[1].png
738KB, 1280x1280px
>according to that "mystery" site, the Ultra Space that we visited in-game only contains Nihilego, and there are other Ultra Spaces inhabited by the other species (i.e. one inhabited by Buzzwole, another inhabited by Guzzlord, etc)

I kinda pictured Ultra Space being one big dimension that contained all of the UBs, not just a bunch of separate dimensions that each only contain one species.
>>
That would explain why most of them have minmaxed stats. They all evolved to hyper extreme conditions and didn't need defenses against predation.
>>
>>33152014
Pokémon BST are non-cano
>>
>>33152044
your face is non-canon
>>
>>33152014
Pokémon BST are non-canon
>>
>>33152047
Unoriginal, unfunny and possible a homosexual.
>>
>>33152044
They're directly from the games. I'd think they're the very definition of canon (albeit generally irrelevant outside of their game usage).
>>
>>33152060
don't talk about yourself like that man
>>
>>33151685
That was implied, not confirmed. The three hosts were speculating among themselves because only Nihilego were visible in the pictures. Gotta wait 'till USUM for that one.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>33152044
>>33152047
>>33152052
>>33152060
Y-you can't do this to me ...
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>33152076
...I started this nihilego thread
>>
File: Maxresdefault3.png (560KB, 1366x718px) Image search: [Google]
Maxresdefault3.png
560KB, 1366x718px
>>33152076
>>33152085
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ....
>>
File: maxresdefault4.jpg (11KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault4.jpg
11KB, 500x281px
>>33152076
>>33152085
>>33152100
... SACRIFICED !?!?!?!
>>
id just unzip nihilegos dick and start suckin
>>
How does a species develop parasite behavior if the only other beings in their environment are themselves?
>>
>>33152064
Magikarp the world weakest Pokémon.
>>
>>33151685
That would be cool if in USUM we go through various Ultra Spaces throughout the story, with the pre-existing one acting as the first simple taster, and the rest with increasingly complex level design. Do I believe it'll happen? Probably not. But we can dream right?
>>
>>33152804
>But we can dream right?
No we can't. The hypnos at gamefreak will eat every single one of them.
>>
>>33152044
>>33152052
>Richard is still such a newfag he doesn't know how to edit posts
lmaooo
>>
>>33152711
It's not?
>>
>>33151685
But if that Ultra Space had nothing but Nihilego, how did it develop the instinct to find a host if all creatures in its world are the same as it?
>>
>>33155002
I thought you were going to say cosmog is the weakest Pokémon or another Pokémon are weak than Magikarp.
>>
>>33155373
The Game haven't answer such questions yet.
>>
Makes way more sense than "dude distortion world 2.0 lmao" like /vp/ memes
>>
>>33155442
And because it's GF, even if that was the truth, they would probably not answer that question.
>>
>>33155559
No. Game freak is unpredictable.
You don't know what they'll do or won't when it comes to answering questions.
>>
>>33155373
This is something the games are probably never going to explain in satisfactory levels of detail, considering it's gamefreak we're talking about (and also that is a pretty small detail in any case). Still, my guesses would be:

>Nihilego's ultra space, that we travel to in-game, is said to only contain nihilego, but this could be refering only among the 7(12)ultra beasts we know so far, and still contain other glass-based lifeforms we'll never meet

>Some wild ultra beasts (cosmog, solgaleo/lunala) open portals within worlds when moving and other ultra beasts cross them by accident or curiosity

>All parts of ultra space are linked with one another even if completely different to a fundamental metaphysical level, so all ultra beasts can move everywhere they want even if they mainly remain in the part of ultra space that suits their biology for comfort reasons

Those head canon theories aside, I'd really like to see gamefreak put a little effort and deliver at least 4-5 ultra spaces for looker's postgame quest in USUM. Is not like designing 5 small alien maps would kill them, but oh well. I can just hope that kartana's ultra space is a world permanently stuck as an origami version of old japan, or that guzzlord's ultra space is the equivalent of a dimensional dumpster.
>>
>>33151685
Sause?
>>
>>33155737

official Pokémon Japanese website
>>
Wasn't the Mystery Files saying that the area of Ultra Space the player character visited was only inhabited by Nihilego, not that it was a dimension inhabited entirely by them? I thought the idea was that Ultra Space was vast and we only saw one Nihilego-dominated section of it.
>>
>>33155436
Sunkern is since it has the lowest stats or of any Pokémon.
>>
>>33157294
wrong, wishiwashi solo form is
>>
>>33152804
Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
U L T R A
It's Ultra for a reason, I've been saying this whole time (and nobody cares) that we will be fighting a UB on every island, possibly in a mini Ultra Space dungeon.
The islands already all have a UB assigned to them:
>Mele Mele = Buzzwole/Pheromosa
>Akala = Xurkitree
>Aether Foundation = Nihilego
>Ula'Ula = Kartana/Celesteela
>Poni = Guzzlord
>>
>>33152804
>>33157626
Yay few more "ultra" corridors to enter

Swell
>>
>>33156098
I don't speak official japanese
>>
>richard ruins yet another thread
When will he be stopped?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.