[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N's canon legendary is obviously Zekrom. Why should he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

N's canon legendary is obviously Zekrom.

Why should he get the Legendary Dragon of Truth if Ghetsis manipulated him?
>>
>>33151384
I agree, Ideals fit more N, while Truth fits the protag, showing N the truth behind team plasma.
>>
You do realize that either work, right? N works with Zekrom because he hopes for his ideal world where Pokemon can live in peace without humans, and Hilda/Hilbert show him the truth that there are humans that treat Pokemon well, and N changes his ideals to try to tighten bonds between humans and Pokemon. With Reshiram, it's N's desire to find the truth, and his warped perception that humans are innately harmful to Pokemon becomes his truth, but Hilda/Hilbert's idealistic mindset to forming a better world and having humans and Pokemon live together are what eventually prove him wrong, and N realizes the real truth.
>>
File: descarga (2).jpg (7KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (2).jpg
7KB, 240x210px
>>33151384
?
>>
>>33151384

No one is omniscience.
Anyone can fool by someone or something.
>>
>>33151384
Zekrom belongs to the protagonist
>N shown with Reshiram in official merch
>N shown with Reshiram in Generations
>Reshiram controlled by Plasma in the anime
>Ash was chosen by Zekrom (and it was planned to aid him before the anime writers lost their train of focus)
>>
>>33151384
>Why should he get the Legendary Dragon of Truth if Ghetsis manipulated him?
Because his arc is about learning the truth. The Dragon of Ideals would just indulge him.
>>
>>33151571
The BW anime's early plasma plot had to be abandoned due to an earthquake. I'll always wish we could've seen the Plasma VS Rocket arc
>>
>>33151645
This
>>
the ideals/truth shit is a bunch of mumbojumbo and you shouldn't take it seriously
>>
>>33151442
this

My headcanon is reshiram as canon, but I recognize that both work well and it has been made that way intentionally
>>
>>33151879

Do you think they'll decide to air those two episodes by the time a BW remake rolls around?
>>
>>33152176

Fortunately, I never gave that much thought, to me they always were simply "black dragon, white dragon".
>>
>>33151384
Honestly, I think they got the designs swapped between Reshiram and Zekrom. Zekrom should have represented truth and Reshiram should have represented ideals
>>
>>33151384
Both of them fit desu, but I definitely think Zekrom fits N more.
>>
File: gutsandgriffith.jpg (62KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
gutsandgriffith.jpg
62KB, 1024x677px
Reshiram should have been ideals and Zekrom truth. Like >>33153393 said.

Also, the dragons remind me of pic related for a reason.
>>
>>33153739
some* reason
>>
>>33153393
>>33153739
I think they intentionally designed them for the opposite choice, because there were a lot of swaps in the games themselves, like truth having the futuristic "idealistic" opelucid and ideals having the homely old "facts are facts"opelucid, and how the area that is obv set up for the """main character""" to catch the legend N catches it, and then there's also obviously the fact that White has the black legend and Black has the white legend. I think it was 100% intentional.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.