[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pokemon no uchi atsumaru? episode 95: >There's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ohmori.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohmori.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>Pokemon no uchi atsumaru? episode 95:

>There's a Pikachu Outbreak at Pokénchi?! Everyone joins up with not Okazu Club, but Pikazu Club, and try both a Mannequin Challenge and an attempt at recording a Reverse Video in order to create the ultimate summer memories!

>Summary:
>Satoshi Mukai shows up together with lots of Pikachu! He says they're candidates for becoming his new partner, but then Pikazu Club, which are dead ringers for Okazu Club, make their way into the group, and Pokénchi becomes even more lively than usual! Everyone tries creating summer memories with these Pikachu, and excitedly try both a Mannequin Challenge and and attempt at recording video with the app "SNOW"!! Will they manage to create the ultimate memory?!

>Cast:
>Shoko Nakagawa
>Hyadain
>Abareru-kun
>Rinka Otani
>Guests: Satoshi Mukai (from Panther), Okazu Club (Okarina and Yui P) and Shigeru Ohmori

>Shigeru Ohmori

Is it happening?
>>
>>33150401
Is what happening? He's going to be awkward on pokenchi and nothing will happen.
>>
I advise you to not start building up expectations for pokenchi
>>
>>33150481
Pokenchi is fun though.
>>
>>33150401
Remember last year when they had Masuda and Ohmori at Pokenchi? During the SM campaign? And everybody thought there will be news?

They just showed the SM reveal trailer and that was it. If they dont say there will be news then there wont be news. Simple as that

Also i hope Ohmori isnt director of USUM
>>
>>33150751
Pokenchi did show new footage from SM in a later episode, though. I think it's where we first saw the new HP bars.
>>
>>33150751
They also showed Turtonator
>>
>>33150874
They showed that at gamescom first and then Pokénchi aired it again later. I know because I was the first one to post screenshots on here.
>>
>>33150766
>>33150874
Yeah, after the entire world saw that first in a trailer
>>
File: many faces.jpg (36KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
many faces.jpg
36KB, 750x740px
>show starts
>Ohmori enters frame by doing an awkward full roll
>he's only wearing tight white brief underpants
>Hello! I am here to give you some special news!
>lays on the floor
>sticks his ass in their air and pulls down his underpants
>violently shoots a brown coil into the air like a recreation of tubgirl
>as it comes back down he catches it with the now revealed box art of USUM
>rolls off screen with a small brown stain
>leans back into frame
>whispers Diamond and Pearl
>>
>>33151113
No, the footage mentioned in >>33150766 had never been shown anywhere before.
>>
>>33151167
If you can show that footage then do it, i dont remember anything like that. For the most part Pokenchi was just showing stuff we saw in the trailers
>>
>>33151202
I don't remember what episode it was, and they didn't announce it would have any SM material in advance, so none of the newsfags were watching it and didn't learn it had new footage until people started making threads about it after the episode had ended.

I also just remembered that the episode where Abareru-kun and Rinka went on a tour at Game Freak showed some never before seen footage from the SM intro, including that bit with Kukui and Rockruff.

So yeah, they do occasionally show exclusive game footage.
>>
>implying they won't just replay the short as fuck trailer that revealed almost nothing aside from CAMERA ANGLES and a Pikachu area
>>
>>33151232
Occasionally maybe but they wont start big promotion with unannounced Pokenchi footage

We have worldwide releases now.
>>
>>33151269
Obviously, that's why they don't do it. Worldwide releases hurt the potential for hype pretty bad.
>>
Implying shiguru isn't just gonna show pikachu trailer from teaser
>>
>>33151602
So has anyone figured out what island/area this would be in?
>>
>>33151602
Nobody said he's there to talk about main games
>>
>>33151616
MeleMele around route 3 or Akala, near Paniola ranch
>>
>>33151616
>>33151630
I think its the place you fight the Totem Gumshoos/Raticate
>>
>>33151616
the looks of it imply Akala more than any other
>>
>>33152308
Maybe but Pikachu in SM is MeleMele only, Slowpoke is Melemele and UlaUla

This looks to me like a reworked area around the Verdant cavern
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.