[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Game Freak give both of them blonde hair and green eyes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Why did Game Freak give both of them blonde hair and green eyes? Were they related before they got married? Siblings? Cousins?
>>
>>33149787
Because they are not humans, they are UBs.
Lusameme is UB-02 Beauty and Mohn will be UB-00 Beanman in USM.
>>
I don't know, but I'm still miffed that a farass like him attracted Lusamine somehow.
>>
>>33149787
They were married anon, the game game small hints throughout that this is the case.
>>
>>33150004
I think he means why did they need to give both of them identical features when they were married and the kids could have looked like either of them..now they look like a group of siblings
>>
>>33149787
They're cashing in on Game of Thrones.

A brother and sister have children. The mother goes on a maniacal quest for power and disregards her children in the process. She becomes evil.
>>
>>33149787
No. They are not Siblings.
>>
Why do Mickey Mouse and Minnie look identical?
>>
>>33149787
That makes sense, parents are siblings thats why Lillie and Gladion are retarded
>>
>>33149787
Because the more differences between them they have, the harder it is to establish that they're husband and wife from similar features to Gladion and Lillie. It'd take what's basically confirmed and make it more of a theory.
>>
>>33150230
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>33149787
>Having the same hair/eye color as your partner automaticly implies incest
>>
>>33149787
White people are just not for racemixing.
Get over it.
>>
Mohn is the future Gladion and Lusamine is the future Lillie.
>>
>>33149787
Plot twist: He's actually the father they hint at and the reason she's so obsessed with beauty was because he was... In her.
>>
>Implied incest

no wonder the entire family's so fucked up
>>
File: The_Van_Houten_Family.png (120KB, 287x225px) Image search: [Google]
The_Van_Houten_Family.png
120KB, 287x225px
>>
>>33149787
now t5he question is... which one of them is Colress's sibling?
>>
Because she's vain enough to be attracted to someone with the same hair and eye color.
>>
>>33150230
They mice
>>
>>33149787
Because they're from Poke Europe.

How the fuck is it incest if you marry someone with the same eye/hair color?
>>
>>33151392
I'm not sure about that.... that tango vibe in Lusamine's battle theme... they could be argentinian..
>>
>>33149787
Gladion and Lillie actually look a lot more like Mohn than they do Lusamine.

Lusamine has lighter hair and darker eyes than both Gladion and Lillie, who look identical to Mohn if you take away the fat and tanned skin.
>>
>>33151420
an the fat and tanned skin are a product of him working on poke pelago.... so yes
>>
>>33151420
some anon posted the other day that gladion and lusamine have the same reactions
>>
>>33149787
Jews like to marry other Jews.
>>
>>33150669
Unrelated to the sibling thing, but I also always found it interesting that their hair both had weird blocky shapes.

If Mohn wasn't such a tanned fatfuck, I could see him and Lusamine as siblings too. It's like seeing an older Gladion and Lillie with incest as a bonus
>>
>>33150138
Shut the fuck up, Richard. Your posts are so obvious and stupid.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1[1].jpg (176KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1[1].jpg
176KB, 800x505px
>>33149793
looks legit
>>
>>33149787
That would explain why Lillie is so goddamn retarded.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.