[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im trying to create the perfect pokemon team for gen 3 here is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: pok.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
pok.png
5KB, 240x160px
Im trying to create the perfect pokemon team for gen 3 here is my persian and nidoking. what improvements can i make. im tying to use reusable tm's and only saving the one use only for extreme cases: here is y persian
>>
>>33148463
>>
File: pokw.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
pokw.png
5KB, 240x160px
>>
File: dff.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
dff.png
6KB, 240x160px
>>
anyone
>>
>>33148463
Use better pokemon and stop using retarded mixed offense sets.
>>
>>33148489
please explain
>>
>>33148504
Ok, why would you waste thunderbolt and ice beam on mons that have a higher physical attack than special attack and that gain no stab either? You could have gotten a starmie and taught it both ice bam and thunderbolt while using its higher special attack instead.

>dig instead of earthquake on nidoking brick break instead of rock slide.
>iron tail on Persian with dig is redundant.
>>
>>33148469
>4 grass moves
>>
>>33148526
nidoking gets stab from dig, and there are nio good poson moves until i beat elite 4
>>
>>33148548
Yes and it also gets stab from earthquake which has 20+ more base power and doesn't require a charge turn.
>>
I've never really understood these threads, mate. You're playing in game; if you're not winning you need to raise the levels of your mons. It really shouldn't be that difficult and competitive sets aren't going to help you ingame.
>>
>>33148556
it actually has 40 more base power, since dig was nerfed in gen 3, but eq is available only after beating giovanni in the gym
>>
Starmie
Charizard
Jolteon
Rhydon/tyranitar
Gengar/alakazam
Heracross

Use these.
>>
>>33148565
So you haven't beaten the e4 or the 8th gym badge and your mons are level 50? It doesn't matter how shit these sets are you should have no problem beating the game at this point.
>>
>>33148463
>>33148469
>>33148478
>ive never heard or seen competitive in my life: the team
probably bait, this is worse than verlis
>>
>>33148677
>>33148535
whats wrogn with my nidoking
>>
>>33148581
im not the op
>>
>This whole thread
>>
>>33148687
>>33148526
Read this.
>>
>>33148755
I don't understand why you replied to my post then? I was talking to op about his shitty set.
>>
>>33148526
>>33148556
Jesus christ, calm your tits smogonite, he's on the middle of his run, he can't teach all of those moves right now.
>>
>>33148796
The whole point of this thread is giving him feedback on how he can make his team better retard, read next time.
>>
>>33148556
Think of the money saved on escape ropes though.
>>
To have two Poison type in the team?
>>
>>33148930
Can't really get around poison-types in gen I.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.