[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon are animals that evolved to defend themselves from aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2346.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2346.png
209KB, 2000x736px
Pokémon are animals that evolved to defend themselves from aliens and predators. Then they learned they love battling
>>
Actually I'd say Pokemon takes place in an alternate timeline to our world where environments were more dangerous and where animals, plants, and some humans underwent genetic mutations which greatly altered their bodily composition, thus creating pokemon. As for the battling part, that's all explained in Gen 4.

With that said, BTFO people who say "Pokeman = animal abuse/cockfighting uuuu".
>>
>>33147545
Why is this board so fucking bad nowadays
>>
>>33147545
False and some Pokémon don't like fighting.
>>
>>33148477
The series was originally going to end with meowth and pikachu joining forces to take down the humans and start a pokemon rebellion or some shit
>>
>>33148481
Pokémon anime series is non-canon.
Kid...
>>
>>33148490
It influences the games, kid
>>
>>33148491

Lies.
I call you, a kid.
Since you're noob.
>>
>>33148494
Lies? Just look at the mascot.... Literally changed its sprites to fit the shows version since gen 1
>>
>>33148501
Stop.
>>
>>33148501

No one knows the origin of Pokémon.
>>
>>33148503
Red/blue/green pikachu and many others changed to fit the shows version just look at pokemon yellow faggot
>>
File: 1500338849404.jpg (71KB, 1024x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500338849404.jpg
71KB, 1024x477px
Wow, Richard's gotten saucy. What did you do to him. /vp/?
>>
>>33148481
Pokémon was never thought to end though.
>>
>>33148547
And ohmura said himself Pokémon won't end. It's apart of culture now
>>
>>33147664
PokéEarth was settled by brawl-loving aliens with psychic powers and polymorphic abilities since the Paleozoic Era. The aliens settled and sometimes bred with the native life(by transforming into them, that is). Their descendants retained at least some facets of their parents' psychic abilities, and evolved alongside the unhybridized native life.
Yes, I'm that sort of person.
>>
File: Pokémon help Human.jpg (179KB, 474x1285px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon help Human.jpg
179KB, 474x1285px
>>33147664

Pokémon always be ready to help Human.
>>
>>33148592
Arceus created Earth.
>>
>>33148519
You're idoit.
Pokémon anime series shouldn't even acknowledge when we're talking about core-series of Pokémon
>>
>>33147545
>Love battling
Literally Trainer propaganda. Pokémon are creatures of peace.
>>
>>33150209
>creatures of peace
[citation needed]
>>
>>33147545
Pokemans are sentient battle slaves.. They are even imprisoned in little magical balls when not training or fighting. Yet they are happy with this, they live for this. I take that back, they only live for this after being beat down and imprisoned in the balls, which apparently have a brain washing function. This is the brutality of gladiator battles conveniently minus the death and the gladiators being happy this being their lot in life. Kinda hard to root for someone swearing to be the best of the slave masters. Not only that, these gladiator battles are constant, almost only thing anyone thinks about is watching people battle to nondeath.
>>
>>33150263
pokemon are used for meat too. There are no regular animals, all animals aside from humans are pokemon, even some plants. This means ALL meat is pokemon, and people have been shown to eat meat in this universe.
>>
Pokemon are monsters not animals.
>>
>>33147545
>he fell for the Darwinian evolution meme
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.