[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>House was robbed last October >hundreds of dollars of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Let's start anew.jpg (32KB, 540x305px)
Let's start anew.jpg
32KB, 540x305px
>House was robbed last October
>hundreds of dollars of electronics and games lost
>among which was my alpha sapphire
>On that game, I had several pokemon i had since i was eleven

>it wasn't until today that i finally bought a pre-owned copy
>for kicks, i decided to look at what pokemon was captured
>as small as his collection was, i just couldn't start a new game like that.
>So out of the goodness of my heart, and after a brief consideration that this game may have been jacked as well, i saved them all.
>Welcome to the team, boys
>>
>>33145509
Nice blog faggot.
>>
>>33145509
This is my worst fear, Bank really needs a game save backup in case something like this happens
>>
Give me back my cart you thief I know you stole it
>>
>>33145531
Oh shit
>>
>>33145525
I know, right? None of them were competition grade, but the sentimental value was immense
>>
>>33145567
I pitty the players who bred hundreds of competitive mons troughout multiple games only for them to get stolen
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>33145531
No! it was me! the hooded claw! Now i will be the best that no one ever was!!!
>>
>>33145580
Kek
>>
>>33145578
They're drug addicts, all they're worried about is if they wake up the residents and then get shot.

In my case, the cop actually saw the guy coming out of the house, but failed to catch him.
>>
>>33145531
Kek
>>
>>33145678
>police
Found your mistake. Shoulda spent some of your neetbux on a .22 instead of kiddy games.
>>
>>33145509
> among which was my alpha sapphire

https://youtu.be/IVXJmfd3cmg
>>
>>33145678
Should have used a master ball
>>
>>33145525

Get some dogs then your chances drop significantly of someone breaking into your home.

Big dogs not little ones. I've had people knock on my door and take off running when my 2 dogs came running up to it even though they knew me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.