[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theory: The Switch game will be a Pokemon Snap! sequel, first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: PokemonSnap.png (2MB, 1686x860px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonSnap.png
2MB, 1686x860px
Considering the recent developments pertaining to their recently revealed game on the iPad, I believe it is now further likely that Gamefreak will utilize the same navigation oriented first-person technology to output a Pokemon Snap sequel on the Switch, therefore making it the first Gen 7 spinoff game on a console. The portable controller can easily be maneuvered to shift the camera around, just as it would've functioned on the WiiU. Two years is much too short for an entire Pokemon generation. Discuss.
>>
>>33144394
It's already confirmed that it is a main game.
>>
Pokefinder is Pokemon snap

This is just a cheap Pokemon kids app. Pokemon camp
>>
>>33144394
Great theory. By great I mean the worst theory I've seen in the last 2 years. Even worse than that neck beard that made 3 hours worth of video about SM being the last games
>>
>>33144394
Nawp, it'll be a Gen 7 DP remake
FRLG - Gameboy Advanced
HGSS - DS
ORAS - 3DS
DP - Switch
>>
>>33144441
It won't be first game on switch
>>
>>33144459
So you're suggesting
USUM - 3DS
Gen 8 Game - Switch
DP remake - Switch
..?
That'd make the DP remakes somewhat late in comparison to the others.
>>
>>33144485
Not really oras was 12 years after ruby and sapphire

Might be 2 years added every remake

14 years

So 2020 and 2019 skip year
>>
>>33144507
Eh maybe
>>
>>33144394
There will never be another Pokemon Snap.
Pokemon Snap was perfect because there was only 151 Pokemon and even then only 63 of those were used.

A small number of Pokemon meant devs could make 6 lovingly-crafted levels showing Pokemon in their natural habitats in very different environments as well as Mew's stage but that as just a bonus stage.

With 802 Pokemon people would probably expect at least 400 if not all of them complete with a shit ton of stages which would end up reusing a hell of a lot of environments to get that many Pokemon in and the game would go from a neat little on-rail way to see Pokemon in their natural environment to a huge chore.
>>
>>33144593
Gen 2 was remade in Gen 4; Gen 3 was remade in Gen 6; so Gen 4 will be remade in Gen 8.

>hur muh patterns
Yep. Muh patterns.
>>
>>33144412
>Implying Pokémon Snap isn't a main game

I'd pay to see switchfags face when this is confirmed
>>
>>33146867
Damn you are willfully fucking retarded. Congratulations
>>
File: Pokemon_50ee0a_6021919.jpg (546KB, 900x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_50ee0a_6021919.jpg
546KB, 900x1211px
>>33144394
I feel like Pokémon Snap is one of those games that rely solely on nostalgia. I'm not gonna lie, I liked it too, and I'd still play it, but it's not something I'd be craving to get a remake about. I mean, you literally do nothing but take pictures of other pokémon, which may seem cool for the first hour or two, but a whole game with only that purpose? This board would be the first one to complain about the lack of gameplay, and how "cashgrabby" GF is. This is why Pokéfinder is the perfect way to implement this back, which they could include in the Switch main game as a bonus.
>>
Why would they do that and risk pissing off everyone?
>>
>>33146740
End yourself
>>
Oh shit it could be Pokemon Snap

>Unused walking animations
>Video with 360
>Portable
>Gyro Controls
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.