[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any chance that someone would obtain Ultra Sun and Ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: USUM.png (14KB, 655x414px) Image search: [Google]
USUM.png
14KB, 655x414px
Is there any chance that someone would obtain Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon files before official release, as it was made with previous games?

Also, USUM hopes and expectations thread.
For me it would be toggled running shoes or/and rollerblades.
>>
>>33143484
>rollerblades
>literally any old feature ever returning
>>
>>33143484
By files you mean actual game, or resource files?
A demo would have to be released to datamine resource files which they seem too lazy to remove from demo build and instead just remove areas/soundtracks replacing with dummies but not metadata and sprites.

For an actual game being released earlier, its not much time, usually at most two weeks before releasing date someone will leak file bc poor control in foreign retailers.
>>
>>33143484
Pokemon following you. There's already walking and running animations for every single pokemon.
>>
>>33143484
Every game since DP was leaked before its release so yea I'd say there's at least a 95% chance.
>>
>>33143484
Permanent Perfect Zygarde with aura break
>>
>>33144877
Not happening that's not what's it's for
>>
Just let us catch a Zygarde core and make Zygarde complete permanent. i need the whole line for my living dex!
>>
>>33145725
Would be very nice tho
>>
Zygarde being important to the plot, maybe show some legendary pokemon from other regions banding together alongside the Tapus to stop the ultra-beast like the Swords of Justice, the Regis, the Legendary Beasts/Birds, and the emotion trio, whatever their name is.
>>
>>33143484
>chance that someone would obtain Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon files before official release
If someone cares enough.
>>
>>33143484
New ribbons, I'm hoping for the alternate alola to have alternate versions of the ribbons or new ones, the ability to recapture your mons on a different pokeball & removing the need to level up to 100 for the sole purpose of using bottlecaps, seriously, what if my mon acquires a new evo and I can't evolve it because it's already lv100?
>>
>>33143559
Walking Pokemons is returning smartass
>>
File: 1501301823525.png (446KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1501301823525.png
446KB, 808x805px
>>33143484
>Tfw can't make 5 Zydoge with 50 cells
My one issue with SM
>>
>>33149081
Source?
>>
>>33149168
He is talking about the datamine dummy
>>
>>33144869
I mean, actual game. My point is: Would it be possible to play the whole game (excluding online interaction for obvious reasons) like it was made Sun and Moon? I'm really curious about actual gameplay and story, since some people hate it from the beginning. Also, I miss Sun and Moon Q&A Threads.

>>33149081
Source?
>>
Battle tree with non cheating rng. Would be even better than a battle frontier imo. Always thought i want it back until i replayed emerald recently and had to face a camerupt that activated its focus sash 5 times in a row.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.