[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gen 1 champ uses Dragonite >Gen 3 champ uses Metagross

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: ttar.png (214KB, 562x384px) Image search: [Google]
ttar.png
214KB, 562x384px
>Gen 1 champ uses Dragonite
>Gen 3 champ uses Metagross
>Gen 4 champ uses Garchomp
>Gen 5 boss uses Hydreigon
>Gen 6 champ uses Goodra
>Gen 7 totem/title defense opponent uses Kommo-o

>Gen 2 makes zero use of Tyranitar

Why is Gen 2 so shit
>>
>Blue
>>
>>33140930
fuck, gen 1 champ doesn't use dragonite, but Lance does, and he was the "final boss" in a way
>>
>>33140930
Blue doesn't use a Dragonite
>>
>>33140930
gen 3 makes zero use of salamence
>>
>>33140950
salamence is shit
>>
Lance is gen 2 cham and uses Dragonite, Blue is Gen 1 champ and uses Ttar.
>>
>>33140950
Drake uses Salamence
>>
>>33140930
Tyranitar is too good, no in-game trainers are worthy of it, desu I don't remember any relevant trainer using Tyranitar in any game
>>
Karen should have used one instead of giving her non Dark-type shitmons such as Gengar and Vileplume.

Karen's team in Gen 2 should have been Umbreon, Murkrow, Houndoom, Sneasel, and Tyranitar as her ace. They had plenty of Dark-types to do it.
>>
>>33141495
>plenty
literally just 5 dark types in the whole generation
plus, tyranitar was and still is broken and is exclusive to mt. silver where only champions can enter
it was nice back in gen 1 and 2 when you couldnt just use one move to ohko everything against an elite imo
>>
>>33141495
>dark is weak to bug and fighting
>gee, maybe I should use a vileplume? It covers fighting and bug types, and my poison types have less psychic to deal with thanks to my dark heavy team.
>NO!!! ONLY DARK TYPES XDD WHO CARES ABOUT TEAM BUILDING

fuck /vp/. Karen is better than you autistic shitlords.
>>
>>33141520
More important trainers should do this
>>
>>33141533
>the most important, strongest trainers should be 100% predictable
not even the dude youre replying to, but no man
>>
>>33141540
I think we have a misunderstanding here, I was referring to the first two lines where they use one or two mons to cover their major weaknesses.
>>
Just don't pull a flint from D/P and have steelix in your sunny day fire type team.
>>
>>33141562
shieeeet
>>
>>33140930
i know it doesnt really count but in a rematch with blue in hgss he uses tyranitar
>>
>>33140930
>Gen 1 champ uses Dragonite
>>
>>33140930
You are supposed to use Tyranitar, it's your reward.
>>
>>33141533
I always thought it was a shame that they replaced Volkner's Octillery in Platinum
>>
File: 1500844331409.png (96KB, 787x637px) Image search: [Google]
1500844331409.png
96KB, 787x637px
>>33140930
Colosseum's final boss uses Tyranitar
>>
Lance uses Tyranitar in Stadium 2.

Green/Blue uses Tyranitar in the FRLG/HGSS rematches.
>>
>>33141985
Also I forgot to mention Tyranitar was considered a post game pokemon in that you don't even see Larvitar until the very end of the post game in GSC, FRLG(assuming you went to the islands in order), and HGSS. This is backed up by the fact that the rematches were done at the very end of the post game as well(remember that you couldn't rematch the elite 4 for the increased difficulty until you delt with the team rocket sidequest and linking with Hoenn first and in HGSS you needed the earthbadge which was the very last badge you get in the game). Hell, even in BW and BW2 it was locked away behind the post game while being in the only route in eastern Unova that was post game.

TL:DR, the Larvitar line is never found intended to be seen before beating the game.
>>
>>33140930
Gen 3 is still shit m8
>>
>>33141495
what the fuck are you on? Type variety in the E4 is something I sorely miss.
>>
>>33142022
>TL:DR, the Larvitar line is never found intended to be seen before beating the game

Exception of GoD. It's an in game trade that's a bitch to catch the required Pokemon needed for it but it comes adamant, with DD, and boosted exp since it's a trade.
>>
>>33141839
>colosseum
>g2
>>
>>33140930
Blue has a Tyranitar sometimes, so you could count that if you wanted.

The one screwed over was Kommo-o. Unlike the others the final boss doesn't use one in any situation, and it sucks in battle too.
>>
>>33141495
Karen should have been the champion instead of Lance. Then she would 100% have proven smogonfags wrong forever.
>>
>>33142079
You can't trade it into the mainline games until you've beaten the Hoenn elite 4 in RSE or linked Bill's PC to Lanette's in FRLG.

>trading post game pokemon into another save file
>>
>>33142092

I was only talking about GoD as a game, not trades.
>>
>>33141520
>bug in gen 2
>a threat
lmao.
>>
>>33142087
yea! fuck the smogonfags!!
>>
>>33141495
Truly skilled trainers use their favourites.
>>
>>33141520
>literally karen
>teambuilding
lol
>>
>>33142022
>Forgetting you can get Larvitar in the Safari Zone in HGSS
>Forgetting you can get Larvitar in XY
Fuck off, newfag
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.