[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the trials were fantastic, such an improvement over gyms,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: mad.jpg (138KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
138KB, 1024x654px
>the trials were fantastic, such an improvement over gyms, I loved the variety

>first trial is just running around in circles fighting yungoose
>second trial is just being hand held to three scripted wishiwashi fights
>third trial is some shitty "memory minigame" which is impossible to lose
>fourth trial is running around an empty forest with scripted fights
>fifth trial is literally just a black screen with a few noises
>sixth trial is extremely slow/boring photography
>seventh trial is walking down a straight cave with three scripted fights

I can't believe people not only give this shit a pass, but praise it. I think we can all agree that this has by far the most room for improvement in USUM
>>
>>33140129
No one likes the trial puzzles. The totems on the other hand were a nice change of pace from gym leaders
>>
The trials themselves are easy but I found the totem fights a lot more interesting and challenging than 90% of gyms in previous games.

Seeing combos like Wishiwashi + Alomomola and Castform + Lurantis was neat.

They shat the bed with the electric and dragon totem fights though, those were pitiful
>>
>>33140129
The battles were the cool part. Having actually gimmiks like Castform+Lurantis

I really wish the pre battle trials were actual trials
>>
>>33140129
meh, the first trial, like first gyms are expected to be a warmup for what's to come.

it was rather disappointing they didn't ramp up, but I still wouldn't call the awful. Also the Kiawe trial was fun.
>>
>>33140148
>Charjabug's ENTIRE deal was to be a battery to power up Vikavolt
>its ability supports this
>Vikavolt calls ally Charjabug
>NO SPECIAL ATTACKS
What the fuck Gamefreak. There's no excuse whatsoever because all of the other Totems have custom moves and HAs and summon mons with egg moves and specific movesets. Vikavolt' trial was hot garbage.
>>
Sun and moon is made for pre school kids. Honestly that fire trail proved it
>>
>>33140204
>That jump scare at then when the Pokemon moved
Fuck that noise
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.