[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up tomorrow morning and find out you are Ash, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pondering.jpg (72KB, 857x932px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.jpg
72KB, 857x932px
You wake up tomorrow morning and find out you are Ash, and it's the day of your battle with Alain in the Kalos League Final. You know Ash has lost this battle and you cannot change his team before the match begins because reasons such as the cutoff deadline is over and you risk disqualification if you do.

What do you do differently to ensure you actually win against Alain?
>>
File: 1499458489656.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499458489656.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
>>33140101
Cringe Thread?

>https://youtu.be/RMrTcirMYqE
>>
>>33140101
Maybe not send my Dragon Type against the Ice type
>>
>>33140101
Not pull a random unexplained attack out of my ass and just counter blast burn with shuriken like before.

Alternatively JUMP
>>
>>33140101
You're going to lose regardless. It's not an in-universe problem, it's blatant writer interference.
>>
>>33140101

STOP USING FUCKING BIDE

ESPECIALLY AGAINST A OHKO SPAMMING SHITTER
>>
>>33140142
what in the absolute fuck
I remember going to that thread in the beginning but I didn't know it got that autistic
>>
>>33140101
Skip the match and fug Serena
>>
>>33140784
This is the only correct answer.
>>
File: 1500959950836.jpg (2MB, 1462x2053px) Image search: [Google]
1500959950836.jpg
2MB, 1462x2053px
>>33140101
>bet all my money against me
>profit
Alternatively
>send noivern out first
>use the loudest attack possible to deafen my opponent
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.