[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think what I hate most is that it went literally absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ashgreninja[1].png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ashgreninja[1].png
119KB, 500x500px
I think what I hate most is that it went literally absolutely nowhere.

Face it. We know how this fucking company works. This Battle Bond shit is never going to come back, never going to be innovated or expanded upon, just another shitty feature that they're forced to bring back in future games out of pure obligation in the shallowest form possible (ie: like the obligatory NPC who gives you gracideas or all the genesect drives or the DNA splicers--now you'll be getting a free Greninja with Battle Bond in future games just because lol)

Thinking back to when it was first revealed to what it ultimately ended up becoming, I'm not even mad, just disappointed.
>>
>>33139019
k
>>
>>33139019
Fuck off contrarian.
>>
>>33139019
No shit?
>>
>>33139019

It was never meant to be expanded on, Game Freak created it at the request of the anime staff to make Ash's Greninja more special
>>
It was made to sell merch and it did it's job.
>>
>>33139019
This

I don't get how people stand such a shit series I keep hoping the games get better but they really never do. With gen 8 on a home consol it just has to do good
>>
>>33139033
The funniest thing is that it went absolutely nowhere in the anime too.
>>
>>33139081

It did

It was stated that Ash's Frogadier would play a major role in saving the Kalos region, which it did.

It did exactly what it was intended to do.
>>
>>33139093
Replace Ashninja with, say, ZardY, and the only thing that changes is that Manon's Chespin dies along with Lysandre. Which basically amounts to collateral damage.
>>
>>33139019
>GF has to put in NPCs and locations for every legendary transformation item
>Genie Mirror
>Hoopa's bottle
>Shaymin's flower
>Kyurem's splicers
>Red and Blue orbs
>Giratina's orb
>Tutors for Keldeo/Meloetta/Rayquaza
>Genesect's drives
>Deoxys meteors
>Silvally's discs
>Necrozma's whatever for USM
>Zygarde's bullshit backwards form creation
>Soul Dew
Like JESUS christ
>>
>>33139272
It's getting out of hand. I think next time they'll just put them in one shop.
>>
>>33139293
Yeah a shop just for form changing items and evolution items.
>>
>>33139019
We still don't know what's going on with Y's greninja in the manga
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.