[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay seriously what's with the lack of USUM information?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 3

File: USUM info.png (342KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
USUM info.png
342KB, 800x1000px
Okay seriously what's with the lack of USUM information? There's only 4 months until the games come out, soon it's going to be even less time than B2W2 had (3 months). Is there a lack of new content?
>>
BW2 was 2 months April to June

3ds spoiled us good
>>
>>33138968
There appears to be a lack of patience.
>>
What else you need to know: it'll be here in 4 months and it's going to be Ultra.
>>
File: aEwrQEe_460s.jpg (43KB, 460x493px) Image search: [Google]
aEwrQEe_460s.jpg
43KB, 460x493px
>>
>>33138968
What exactly do you want revealed? This is going to be like Sun & Moon where pokemon and features are occasionally revealed.
>>
>>33138968
Here is some top secret information i found

Alola is in the game
>>
>>33138968
>2019 most likely lmao
2018 is the more likely release window. "Or later" is damage control in case of delays, and with the rising demand of a core Pokemon Switch title, thats highly unlikely knowing GF
>>
>>33139037
Days between days of first new information over official game announcement and final release date with percentage:
>BW: 34/163 (20%) (Excluding information released literally the next day)
>B2W2: 49/120 (40%)
>XY: 34/277 (12%)
>ORAS: 32/199 (16%)
>SM: 75/267 (25%)
>USUM: 52/165 (31%) (And counting)

Assuming we get information on August 11th which is typical of Pokemon information release, it will be 40% which is exactly the same percentage as B2W2, people have a right to be pissed
>>
>>33139313
Good math
>>
>>33139313
>have a right to be pissed
lol
>>
>>33139313
>people have a right to be pissed
No they don't.
>>
>>33139397
They have the right to be pissed right now about how shit sun and moon are
>>
>>33139461
I liked them.
>>
>>33139479
The people who did like them obviously don't when USM news comes there gonna buy it regardless

But people who didn't like it need to get hype and know what features there are to see if it's worth buying
>>
>>33139505
And we're still four months away from release, there's still plenty of time for news to come. You babies act like the game is releasing tomorrow and that you're gonna be ripped off since you don't know anything about it.
>>
>>33138968
USUM has the least amount of new content in a sequel to date. And if they release the info now there'll be no reason to play the game.
>>
>>33139521
With how garbage sun and moon were I don't blame people for not being optimistic and being hesitate to buy it
>>
>>33139608
I'm sure people were hesitant to buy Platinum too and look how that turned out.
>inb4 DP were better than SM
They weren't. Have some optimism.
>>
>>33139622
Diamond and pearl were easily better games

Sun and moon is a bad game
>>
>>33139622
2/10 made me reply
>>
>>33139622
Sun was fucking awful
long unskippable cutscenes every 10 seconds, markers on the map telling you exactly where to go, the game telling you what attacks to use, e.t.c.
it was a joke. Only pokemon game ill never replay, ever. I wont buy ultra sm ether, i might wait for the switch one, but we'll see.
>>
>>33139629
>Diamond and pearl were easily better games
>copy paste of RS story
>shit evos for old mons
>no fire types
>s
>...
>l
>...
>o
>...
>w
No they were trash.

@33139641
0/10 no (you)
>>
>>33139629
No diaper was shit
>>
>>33139657
I understand schilling one of your favourite franchises but being delusional is another thing

Saying people don't have to be pissed about lack of info

Legit bait saying sun and moon are better than diamond and pearl

It's crazy really
>>
>>33139671
Well is diaper are shit than sun and moon are massive abomination shits

No one will be bitching for remakes in 10 years for it. It made most Pokemon boards and forums dead
>>
>>33139678
You're the one being a fucking shill, anyone with a brain knows DP were the worst games in the franchise. I hate to break it to you but if you hated all of the 3ds games you'll probably never like another main game ever again.

>>33139683
I fucking knew it, this is pokebarneyfag. This "argument" ends here. On a side note why does everyone keep saying you're a girl?
>>
>>33139725
I didn't say Pokemon was dead but sun and moon killing interest for the franchise is definitely real

Sun and moon are bad games but everyone has an opinion even if it's shit
>>
>>33139725
>anyone with a brain knows DP were the worst games in the franchise.
That's not GSC
>>
Isn't this the trailer?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6iat-y9_udo
>>
>>33139531
Woah, you already played the game? Thanks for the heads up!
>>
>>33139622
I just replayed both Diamond and Pearl recently and the whole "they're the worst games in the franchise" is a meme. They're easily WAY better than both Ruby/Sapphire, X/Y and Sun/Moon.
>>
>>33139937
>GSC
That isn't Gen 1
>>
>>33138968
Fun fact:
Nintendo sent me a survey (1 or 2 weeks ago) about USUM asking what if I think of it, I said that I'm not interested because we still don't know what's new in it.
I even had to type that a new trailer could be a good idea.
How can they not understand that such a survey has no sense since we know jack shit about the games?
>>
>>33138968
>Not checking this board for quality leaks.
Just yesterday, someone here leaked that Yoshi is coming as an even Pokémon for USM
>>
>>33141962
Nintendo doesn't have anything to do with the marketing of these games, and NoA definitely doesn't.
>>
>>33141974
I'm in europe.
Why do they send a survey asking what we think of the game if there is nothing to think because we don't have any info?
>>
>>33141968
event*
>>
>>33141981
They want to know if you're excited for the game based on what little you know, I guess? I dunno, ask them.
>>
>>33141989
>on what little you know
Which is nothing.
>>
>>33141998
It is a new version of Sun/Moon that takes place in a different timeline and will present a different story due to that.

Excited?
>>
>>33139678
fuck off sinnohfetus
>>
>>33138968
There he is there he goes again. Look everyone, he posted it again!
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your "NO NEW USUM INFO WTF GAMEFREAK :(((" and fill in the captcha.
>>
>>33139397
They have
They are also austistic, bad that's another story
>>
>>33142065
But*
>>
Par for the course I would say. Platinum was revealed in may got a September launch and had news only in June, July, and August. Ssme thing with B2W2. Jesus you guys. Not to mention August has historically been the Infodump month, I can see thw Necrozna Formes, Protags, Region Map, and 1 or 2 features all popping up in one go.
>>
Why do people have such a hard time believing that Gen VIII is gonna be 2018? Pokémon hasn't had anything close to a delay since Gen IV.

Over 50% of the engine work is done since they're obviously going to up-port their in-house one, the models and most of the animations are already done.

Are people somehow thinking that GF is going to put in some incredible amount of effort just because it's a console game? Pokémon on handheld runs worse than the majority of games despite not looking half as good and lacks basic features of the console like 3D and screenshots. And Nintendo is not going to have a Christmas without a new Pokémon game, especially when it can decide the future of their new console.

And it's not even like USUM could detract from development since it's just a B-team cobbling together scrapped and unfinished content from SM.

I have a feeling these people are going to be very disappointed when the games are just yet another slightly prettier, slightly smoother version of the exact same thing and will probably look and control no better than Colosseum on the fucking GameCube.
>>
>>33142565
>And it's not even like USUM could detract from development since it's just a B-team cobbling together scrapped and unfinished content from SM.
source: your ass
>>
>>33142743
Go back to /v/, this shit is common as fuck knowledge.
>>
>>33142565
>Are people somehow thinking that GF is going to put in some incredible amount of effort just because it's a console game?

Given that there's going to be a 30% price increase? Yeah, I sure fucking hope so.
>>
>>33139461
>Sun and Moon
>Shit
See only this contrarian board really feels that way anon the rest of the world doesn't
>>
>>33138968
>This shit is common as fuck knowledge
No honey, you have to go back
>>
>>33142878
Mean to >>33142778
>>
>>33142801
Rest of world knows sun and weren't good.

Facebook
Twitter
Other forums

Only here there still some schilling
>>
>>33142932
Source: Your ass
also
>anyone who likes what I don't like is a shill
>>>/v/
>>
GameFreak and TPCi want to throw it under the rug because Nintendo's pushing for them to print Switch Sales by having Gen 8 be 2018's Highlight.
>>
>>33142980
Source?
>>
>>33142778
Probably doesn't belong in /v/ either if they don't know this is common in the industry.

I work for an indie company who including myself only has about 200 people and even we have 8 teams. Though that's kind of hindered by there being only 4 coders one of which is focused primarily on the backend of the company sites but still.
>>
>>33143045
I think you overestimate /v/
>>
>>33141940
You're right, Gen 1 was better than 2.
>>
>>33143045
>indie dev
>200 people
>only 4 coders
Sounds about right.
>>
>>33143045
>4 coders in 8 teams
or you could, you know put teams together so each team has 1 coder.
>>
I was counting down days for sun and moon even in April

But USM i don't give a fuck about these games lol
>>
>>33142878
They said over 500 people worked on x/y. I'm going to guess that even more are working for the switch games
>>
>>33145167
>lol
>>
>>33139655
>the game telling you what attacks to use

What a shit fucking complaint. I agree with the other mentioned things, but there is nothing wrong with them giving type advantages in the move choices, definitely seeing as they keep fucking with typing the last few gens.
>>
>>33142002
No! Not until I every detail of that story and don't have to anticipate what is going to happen!

Also they better reveal any new Pokemon or Formes before hand. All of them! I don't like to discover things in game and being surprised like how it used to be!
>>
>>33142565
>Why do people have such a hard time believing that Gen VIII is gonna be 2018
Because we had two years in between ORAS and SM? I will note there was only a year between BW2 and XY, which is a situation more similar to USM to whatever the Switch game is. However, I'm really not sure Gamefreak is going to handle the jump from the 3DS to the Switch that well, especially if all they've got to show now is literally just saying they're making it.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.