[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw smogonfags need to cheat to win in their own circlejerks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>yfw smogonfags need to cheat to win in their own circlejerks because they're washed-up hacks that can't play anymore
>yfw smogon is a corrupt shithole where status in the circlejerk matters more than skill
Where were you when you realized /ourguy/ Verlis was right about Smogon all along?
>>
>>33137049
They didn't need to cheat to win, they had ben gay (craing) on their team, pretty funny his team got btfo like that since he's one of the best players both on ladder and in tournaments.
And on top of that, your criticisms fall flat to the fact that they were exposed and the proper actions were taken -- no one got away with anything, even ben gay.
>>
>>33137083
So what if they were exposed and the proper actions were taken? The facts is that smogonfags has to cheat to win and that smogonfags actively helps each other out in their precious little circlejerk to preserve this idea that they're the top elite of pokemon players. The screenshot shows that.
>>
>>33137109
How are they helping each other when they got banned by smogon?
>>
>>33137126
Smogon don't believe that people outside of their circlejerk deserve to win. That's their mindset. They will expose people for cheating but conveniently neglect to say a word when they themselves cheat.
>>
>>33137109
>The facts is that smogonfags has to cheat to win and that smogonfags actively helps each other out in their precious little circlejerk to preserve this idea that they're the top elite of pokemon players.
An instance of something like this happening doesn't set the tone for the community. The fact that it's punishable and has been punished should be telling you it's not welcome whatsoever. R. Kelly pissed on a kid, does that mean all black people or all men or all Americans piss on kids?
>>
>>33137083
kek don't kid yourself, everyone in these fucking tourneys cteam, scout and ghost. all of them. getting caught is just a matter of clique politics and nothing more.

everyone's who's moralfagging in the wcop general is ten times worse than the ones who got caught because they're acting like their hands are clean like the hypocrites they are. bullshit. some of the other td's/captains don't even bother to cover it up and openly brag about ghosting in the auth rooms, knowing they have high status in the circlejerk and can't be punished. at least ben owns up to it like a man.
>>
>>33137109
>cheating only happens in the Smogon community and nowhere else
Fuck off Verlisfy. We all know its you.
>>
Please excuse my retardation, but what is "ghosting"?
>>
>>33137049
it was like that even before verlisify was a thing
although i still barely know youtubers in general
>>
>>33137167
Ghosting is someone else telling you how to play your own game, especially heinous if the ghoster has knowledge of the opponent's team.
>>
>>33137167
I'm pretty sure it's the action of using someone to spy on the opposition to know stuff in advance and what moves they are using.
>>
>>33137184
>>33137187
Thanks.
>>
>>33137166
Cheating is nowhere near as prevalent anywhere else than in Smogon. Maybe Korean Overwatch players beat them in that regard. Maybe.

You ever notice how the same people are in the semifinals in their """""tourneys""""" every year? Hint, it has nothing to do with how skilled they are. They're washed up hacks who can't play anymore, they just cling to every last bit of pathetic """""power""""" in a children's game by means of manipulation and politicking.

Same goes for the OU council. They need all the broken shit they use (like stall) to artificially keep their ratings and credibility high. Why do you think they turn around "overcentralization" and "broken doesn't check broken" to justify Lando-T staying, just reworded?
>>
>>33137167
basically playing instead of the set to battle trainer or guiding him during the battle as an autopilot through a hidden channel that is either a chat or whatever

basically
"you thought you were playing against le some randum kid? o.O?!!"
"hehe,,,u'd be surprised, it was me, le dio! xDDD"
>>
>>33137083
>no one got away with anything, even ben gay.
Lavos did ;^)
>>
File: 17883607837.png (516KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
17883607837.png
516KB, 728x546px
>>33137226
reminds me how that one time the ou council wanted to suspect a mon after their buttbuddy lost the finals to a specific team

the most ridiculous part was someone of smogonfags later commenting on the battle on the forums with "i think X deserved to win this tour more than Y because Y unlike X has never contributed to the smogon forums and meta"

>if you post on forums and shit it means you are smarter and a better player and basically only hardcore smogonfags are entitled to win or being good
comedy gold

>>33137246
anyone who is familiar with pokesims and smogon circlejerks knows lavos did cheat or took place in team cheating in past tours so it wouldn't be surprising he did it again
>>
>>33137049
Verlis truly is the hero that we need but not the one we deserve.
>>
>>33137049
>ourguy verlis
>caring about an unofficial meta
Why does this board attract so many autistics
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.