[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /vp/. I hope you have had or are having a nice day or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 25

File: Squirtle Thumbs-Up.png (242KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
Squirtle Thumbs-Up.png
242KB, 500x353px
Hello, /vp/. I hope you have had or are having a nice day or evening. Remember that your favorite pokemon are great, your hard work will pay off, and people love you.

Would you do me a favor? Would you tell me of an accomplishment you had recently, and post your favorite legendary pokemon (for the sake of inclusiveness, "regular" legendaries, mythicals, and ultra beasts all count for this thread) as well? The accomplishment can be anything from big and life-changing to just a badass moment you achieved in a game or contest and are proud of. Even if you're feeling down, remember that pushing yourself to do the best you can and get through the day is as big an achievement as anything you dream of doing.

There is no bait. There will never be any bait. I genuinely hope you're doing well.
>>
Why do people here thank everyone here is depressed and hate

Furthest thing from the truth
>>
File: 1495935224339.gif (38KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
1495935224339.gif
38KB, 500x714px
Been kind of depressed this past month. Nothing really feels like an accomplishment. I didn't fail the finals I guess.
I think the only recent moment that feels remotely like an accomplishment is calling my psychologist last month for an appointment. I forgot an earlier appointment and I felt bad for it and thus scared to call for a new one.

My favourite legend is Shaymin.
>>
I was at a pet store today and was able to talk to some kids and tell them about a ferret, and was avle to teach them a bit about them. I love ferrets and I love kids, so seeing them happy and not afraid of my generally ugly visage made me ecstatic. Not to mention that I was with my girlfriend, and she was watching the whole thing. She knew I loved kids, but now I think she realized that I'll actually be good with them and a good father when we decide to have some ourselves.

Also, Suicune.

OP, thanks for doing threads like this. Everyone needs a little encouragement and you're using this board as a way to reach a lot of people. You genuinely make many peoples' days better just by doing this. Thank you.
>>
File: Latios Background.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Latios Background.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>33136393
I got my niece from Canada into Pokemon a while ago now. It was her birthday some weeks ago, and her family is visiting in a few weeks. I went to Build-A-Bear to make her an Eevee as a present since that's her nickname. I can't wait to see her reaction.

Latios
>>
>>33136487
>I will make up a story about how I'm not underage so people don't call me that on an Ethiopian rat catching forum!
>>
File: 1418604509094.png (915KB, 877x782px) Image search: [Google]
1418604509094.png
915KB, 877x782px
I recently made a map for a pokeroke campaign and remembered how much I like making them. I'm working on some more now.
Thanks OP. You sound like a nice person.
>>
File: image.png (240KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
240KB, 500x522px
>>33136393
Oh hey, it's thumbs-up poke-anon, haven't seen you in a while dude. How ya doing?
Favorite legendary/UB/Mythical/whatever is pic related.

Haven't had a lot of good or major accomplishments happen lately, honestly. lotta bad shit going on all at once on my end. I guess the closest I've got is filling out some more job applications yesterday.
>>
>>33136393
i'm six months pregnant and miserable. feeling fat, useless, and ugly is worse than ever.

anyway, that has nothing to do with pokemon. restarted soul silver, and hatched a modest male hustle togepi and raging. trying to beat bugsy with it, but that scyther is making shit so difficult. still having fun with it, though, as weird as that seems.
>>
>>33136393
I watered my plants. I don't have much going for me right now.
I like Cresselia.
>>
File: Mega Blaziken Thumbs-Up.png (1MB, 1024x1293px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Blaziken Thumbs-Up.png
1MB, 1024x1293px
>>33136410
You have a point, and actually, I'm glad to know most can and are doing well! I admit I like hearing about people's lives even through anonymous channels and hoping they are alright.

>>33136458
Not failing the finals is vital, though, and you'll be happy you pushed through them to get to the degree for whatever you're studying. Don't worry on feeling bad. Therapists of all kinds understand life gets in the way alongside any anxiety. Just go to your new appointment and relax as best you can, they are there for you when you need it.

>>33136487
You flatter but see the first response, I just enjoy listening to people. And I can tell you right now despite what popular perception may claim, everyone adores a guy who is good with kids and pets (and if you have a girlfriend, you surely must be easy on the eyes!).

>>33136512
Do it! She'll be overjoyed! Everyone into Pokemon loves an Eevee. Is it just Eevee or a special dress-up idea you can make with it?

>>33136516
It is still a nice story. That said, I like to have the benefit of the doubt and believe what people say here!
>>
>>33136567
Topkec is notorious for being underage
>>
>>33136567
>Is it just Eevee or a special dress-up idea you can make with it?
Just the Eevee, I didn't see any of the special outfits for it when I went (I think they only had the outfits for the upright ones like Squirtle and Pikachu) but I doubt she'll mind, especially since I got it with the voice device to talk.
>>
File: Pikachu Thumbs-Up.png (321KB, 813x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu Thumbs-Up.png
321KB, 813x1017px
>>33136520
You honor me and you sound nice as well! Pokeroke? If it's some sort of roleplaying campaign it sounds awesome and I would join if I could.

>>33136521
I am happily surprised you remember me. Thank you very much! And keep up the process. Even in these crazy times, it's possible to keep pushing on and stand on your own two feet. Every day you do something to further that counts, no matter how seemingly minor it is. I can attest to that.

>>33136526
I certainly cannot admit I know the feeling of pregnancy or ever will. But your child, I am sure, will be gorgeous, being pregnant is far from being worthless, and I am also certain you are lovely no matter what. And Bugsy was always a bit of a roadblock. Show him the ole' what-what. Your choice in pokemon is great, BTW!

>>33136552
Plants are nice though! And you're taking care of something, that's great! I absolutely love greenery all around and it's why I like to doze and relax outside.

>>33136585
Aaaah, I'll take note then. It was a nice story, at least. I won't be rude to anyone in this topic, but I will also try to be wiser as well.

>>33136598
It can talk? Your choice in gifts is impeccable.
>>
File: 1499661790708.jpg (134KB, 1280x605px) Image search: [Google]
1499661790708.jpg
134KB, 1280x605px
>>33136393
I remember this thread. Hope your math studies have gone well. As for myself, I'm trying to get myself to read a little more but it's harder than I thought. My favorite legendary is suicune but marshadow's been growing on me.
>>
File: Yveltal.full.1997112.jpg (2MB, 1954x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yveltal.full.1997112.jpg
2MB, 1954x900px
>>33136393
Made the decision to learn japanese and actually came around to starting the self-study
>>
Thumbs-Up Poke-Anon why are you so innocent and pure. /vp/ doesn't deserve you
>>
1-year newfag here and i am really liking this thread, should become a weekly feelgood thursday.

I really love Volcanion, Tapu Bulu, Regigas and Buzzwole, but my number 1 spot is dedicated to Solgaleo. I have a thing for Sun and Stars in general, and i reallyvlike the fact that we have an official sun represent. Not that Groudon was bad, but he was more Earth than Sun anyways. Ho-Oh is a close one too, and usually i try to fit the three of them in my Uber teams.

Best accomplishment i had lately was reaching the highest rank in offline Tekken 7, and now i'm moving on to ranked. Always been a decent player, so i hope to make it to Ruler
>>
It doesn't sound big by any means, but I went out to a legendary raid the other day in Pokemon Go. I haven't left the house in many years and only recently started going out again, it's been scary, but I'm managing alright, even if I sperg out sometimes.

My favourite legendary is probably Celebi, I think I just got enchanted as a kid with the movie and shit.
>>
>>33136629
oh, they will be. having children is a huge sacrifice of yourself, after all. i complain and feel like crap now, but i'll just feel so proud once he comes out. you're okay, op.

and togepi is my favorite from johto, but the bugger is so weak as hell, haha. i may just end up catching a mareep and t-wave/growl it to death. anyway, hope all is well in your day.
>>
File: Charizard:Pikachu Thumbs-Up.jpg (6KB, 180x133px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard:Pikachu Thumbs-Up.jpg
6KB, 180x133px
>>33136646
I am very joyous to admit I passed my math class. A degree for me is suddenly much more viable, and with it, hopefully a better life in the years to come. If I can do it, anyone can. Also - you can read on! Even a tiny bit sticks in your mind and you begin to pick it up again if for another tiny bit till you're used to it. Reading is reading, comic book or magazine or novella to full novel. Enjoy it at your pace.

>>33136667
Good. Japanese is a genuinely fun language and if you ever get the chance to use it in Japan itself, it'll be awesome and pay off well. I love studying about languages and their histories, so I have to salute you here!

>>33136687
I'll let you in on a secret I'm not proud to admit: even I shit-post and get rude sometimes in my anon mode. But since the last thread, I've culled down a lot on it and am trying to simply be a non-rude poster in general - I suppose it's a "what you are in the dark" moment, but I would rather be decent even when in anon mode. Especially since I realized posters here are human as much as I.

>>33136711
I am flattered, but I worry people would get tired and annoyed of me and so I figure for now I keep this kind of thread sporadic and when I feel the board needs to vent. And I salute you for fighting game prowess. I never played Tekken but fighters are honestly one of my favorite genres. Get up there in your rank because I'm rooting to you! Also, all cat pokemon are good pokemon, so your taste is laudable.

>>33136713
Celebi is an excellent choice. I remember as a youngin' how cool it was to have a SECOND pokemon just like Mew and it looked so mystical (by the then standards of pokemon). But - I'm absolutely proud of you for getting out. I'm in an area with very little to do, but I am trying to get out and move more and more, period, and you're doing what I wish to do in getting out and DOING something. I happily envy you!
>>
>>33136759
Celebi-anon here, congrats on passing your Math Class! I want to say thank you for being so lovely and sweet, threads like this are a nice happenstance to stumble into, and always make the day feel a little easier.

You'll get out more too, I'm sure, hell if I can do it after 8 years of solitude, anyone can. I believe in you like you believe in us, thumbs up anon.
>>
I remember the last time this was posted, top comfy.
I've had nothing too eventful as of late. I completed hollow knight a few days back, absolutely loved the game. As for real life acomplishments, I've been boosting up my mileage for running. So far I've been doing around 5 miles per day at least accept for weekend (I take a break during the weekends). I aslo just finished up with this volenteer thing in my town with a summer academy for kids. These little boogers suck the energy right out of ya, especially when I'm doing my runs in the morning before the academy start. Glad it's over but I thought it would look good for when I finally get a job to pay for all the college shit I'm dealing with. Have a nice day man
Favorite legendary is pic related by the way. Always thought the idea of an almighty pokémon was incredible
>>
File: Shuffle797.png (30KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Shuffle797.png
30KB, 256x256px
>>33136393
Hello anon, I hope you're having a nice day too. I'm getting some last-minute stuff ready for the Weakness Cup - stuck with a Modest Guzzlord instead of a Brave one, but I think I can still make it work. Heavy Slam would have been nice to have, though.
>>
>>33136393
>considering ultra beasts as legendaries
disgusting. NOW GTFO
>>
File: Brock Thumbs-Up With Totodile.gif (953KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Brock Thumbs-Up With Totodile.gif
953KB, 500x375px
>>33136724
Ah! True. I'm learning to people all over again almost from square one. You could give me lessons on people if you're with someone you love enough to have a child together!

>>33136770
You honor me, thank you! I'm grinning big right now. But I'm merely the OP at this point. I like when posters begin talking amongst themselves in threads like this.

>>33136791
I love running, and I did five miles back in my uber-fitness days as well, and still do occasionally. The only reason I can't do it constantly is life, but in that case I merely go for three. And good on you for both volunteering, but doing so with kids. You've got serious physical might to do that alongside the running.

>>33136799
You've got this. I believe in you when you come back telling us you won the cup!

>>33136801
I know some would argue they are, so as I said, it's inclusiveness's sake. The thumbs-up image for this post probably fits the reactions between us best on the matter, haha. Still have a good day for me, please - I do mean it.
>>
I wish that I could go back to my childhood when everyone played pokemon and that is why I still like the franchise; it always gives me such a nostalgia trip whenever a new gen comes out. I've been playing lots of single player games recently and have been feeling lonely despite having friends. I don't know what I want to do with my life, anons. So far I'm just wasting it away on an Australian bracelet weaving board.
>>
File: MOTHERFUCKING HEXES.png (113KB, 528x343px) Image search: [Google]
MOTHERFUCKING HEXES.png
113KB, 528x343px
>>33136393
If you all wanna see something cool, the /tg/ sticky just hit 2222 hours, 22 minutes old
>>
File: man-time.jpg (51KB, 417x342px) Image search: [Google]
man-time.jpg
51KB, 417x342px
>>33137026
well i messed that up didn't i
>>
File: 1459635621929.png (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1459635621929.png
17KB, 276x268px
>>33136393
Finally graduated from uni in April. Still haven't found a job, but at least my parents don't see me as a burden while at home. Still, I'm one step closer to living how I want.
>>
File: IMG_6004.jpg (3MB, 2783x2011px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6004.jpg
3MB, 2783x2011px
A little while ago, I found a completely random shiny Poliwag in Platinum and evolved it into my favorite Pokemon

Favorite legend is Regice
>>
>>33137399
>Poliwag evolved into regice
fake AND gay
>>
File: 1499365338333.jpg (162KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499365338333.jpg
162KB, 800x800px
>>33136393
I don't have anything to contribute since nothing I did recently can be considered an accomplishment, but I guess making caramel cookies can be considered one, even though they came out too buttery for my taste. And the caramel that I made earlier and that seemed to be a failed experiment suddenly added a nice touch to the cookies, so in the end they were a success, even if they were far from my expectations.

I'm also thinking about growing some culinary herbs that I could use in cooking when winter comes. Just need to look up some stores that sell everything that I might need. I'm a total newbie at growing plants but I have faith in this lil' project.

How have you been doing yourself, OP? I really appreciate you listening to all of us. Hope life hasn't been too hard on you. I've never seen a thread like this one, maybe because I don't frequent /vp/ that often.

Oh, and my favourite legendary is a tie between Xerneas and Zekrom.
>>
File: Victini Thumbs-Up.png (771KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Victini Thumbs-Up.png
771KB, 1024x1365px
>>33136878
Hey - if your friends are up for it, gaming is always fun, everyone likes gaming! Invite your bros over! And for life... well, I can say that if you want to go pure zen and not worry that's all well and good, but just keeping an open mind like "oh I like that" "I don't wanna do this" each day in and out as you do things help a lot as well for figuring out what you desire out of life and yourself. And if nothing else, you have us in this thread for the moment. We're here for you.

>>33137026
>>33137043
But that is cool anon, and no shooting shall be done.

>>33137293
Congrats on graduating. I envy you good-naturedly as I work through school for my own degree. And you KNOW your parents love you if that's the case with them, and that's great - so with all that, just keep your head clear and work will come to you. I like to think, seemingly in spite of everything, society will get better for younger people.

>>33137399
Politoed is darn unique as a fave and having a shiny of it, and legitimately caught to boot? Niiiice. Congrats.

>>33137446
If only such evolution paths could happen.

>>33137523
Caramel cookies? ...this sounds delicious. I wish I could ask for one. I admit I love the flavor. I have always been very simple in my diet and so cooking has never been a strong suit of mine. Keep up your work in it and please everyone with your skills.

I am well - I finally passed the class for the one subject I had issues with for ages, so it's hopefully just a matter of time in terms of just hunkering down and passing nominally much easier subjects to finally be done with higher education. And thank you much - I really do enjoy hearing everyone in these threads though.
>>
>>33137026
>thinking that's cool
I feel sorry for you
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2000x1401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2000x1401px
Things have been going pretty bad for me, anon. Trying to find a job, just filled out some more apps this morning online. Just hoping for a call back.

As for accomplishments, nothing noteworthy. I just beat Tales of Xilla 2 yesterday and trying to decide whether I should replay Vesperia or Black 2. As we speak, I'm rewatching A Certain Magical Index after a few years. I love the series including Railgun, so I may actually start reading the light novels.

My favorite legendary is Rayquaza. Say what you will about ORAS, but I loved the lore they gave it.
>>
File: Dusknoir Thumbs Up.png (434KB, 800x835px) Image search: [Google]
Dusknoir Thumbs Up.png
434KB, 800x835px
>>33137875
I found it worth a smirk, anon. I find little things like that amusing.

>>33138343
You've got this. Keep pushing those apps out - one's bound to get an interview in time. I know you'll be a good worker for whoever is smart enough to hire you aboard. As for the games front, vote would have to go to Vesperia. And why not try the novels out? I'm always a big fan of extra lore in gaming, as long as it appropriately fits the universe, and it can pass the time at the very least.
>>
>>33136393
I had a kid, and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My boyfriend is losing his mind and there are days that he hates me for it. Its hard, im so proud but i get treated like shit and then everything seems so awful in the world. /vp/ is my happy place when things get bad.

My favorite legendary is Xerneas
>>
File: 386Deoxys6.png (605KB, 604x398px) Image search: [Google]
386Deoxys6.png
605KB, 604x398px
I cleaned my room. Finally added all my manga to my bookshelf. Favorite legendary is Deoxys with honorable mentions to Zekrom and Victini.
>>
File: Floatzel Thumbs-Up.png (119KB, 441x422px) Image search: [Google]
Floatzel Thumbs-Up.png
119KB, 441x422px
I won't bump this too much more since the thread seems to be slowing down, but wanted to at least give replies to the last couple people. I apologize for the bump, and thanks to all who've shared stuff today. I wish I could give deeper replies... but a post's character limit sadly kills that desire off.

>>33138713
Hey. This is a very big issue, and as much as I wish I could do more than talk a bit through an anon message board, I'm sadly very limited. I have no doubt your love of your son. But when it comes to your boyfriend, is he generally self-aware of his bouts of losing it? Is he good to your son at least? Does he want to change? If you love him and want to stick by him, and he wants to change, have him get someone to talk to - otherwise look after yourself, as much as you can. I want you to be happier and safer.

>>33138763
A clean room and sanctuary does wonders for your soul, friend. Bask in how good it feels and your good work. What manga?
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>33136393
Having a bit of a rough time on the emotional side lately, my further studies have burn me out and I've lost all will draw, which has affected my skills & self-esteem.
I can't really complain on life though, I'll be late to hand in the final project this year but my matriculation fees have gone down thanks to an honor roll I had, I have a job, and seems I'm getting a bit on my feet again.

At least now I don't start shaking Everytime I take a pencil
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.